Interstate.com.au

1.2

Sam

SamCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst service, RANSOM INTERSTATE MOVERS

Very worst service, I would not recommend to any.. very unprofessional handling.. damaged the goods, no more words to describe this removalist, and also they spoiled my expensive items.
    Demanding money and threatening if you don't agree with what they quoted, Charged me an extra $750 for an additional charge, I said ok and I paid it immediately.
    The last min they are demanding this no other option to refuse coz, I organised everything from depart and arrival. one of the unkind removalist. Please don't go with them.
    They refuse to pay the invoice as well for my additional amount, no.1 cheating company.

BoboboWorld

BoboboWorldAU

Late delivery, terrible service. Don't use them. Didn't complete delivery. Had to pay another compan

Tim

TimMelbourne

www.interstate.com.au is the worst transport company I have used.

I used these guys 2 times.
    First time they promised to get the goods delivered within 2 weeks, but after paying for it, they dictate when they would deliver. Don't want to hear from me. Just delivered 2 weeks after promised. When ever they want, if we miss the delivery, they would charge storage.

Second time promised and advised me they would deliver on 2 dates asking for me to be at home, both occasions they stood me up, when i call them they said they never said it would be delivered, and verbally abused me and ask me never to call them. They will deliver when they want.
    Do not use these guys, it will the worst experience you will have in life.

Disgraceful

Friendly and fast!

Wayne and his crew came promptly and even helped when I left a piece of furniture behind! They were cheerful and even though it was hot, made you feel like your delivery was of upmost importance and your goods in careful hands. Couldn't have asked for better during a stressful period.

lilyjc

lilyjcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting

relocation

Becky

BeckyMelbourne

Beware of this company

Quote tripled after collection, wrong information given regarding delivery and insurance. Charged $390 extra because of wrong information and after all of this 2 weeks before delivery we confirmed 4 times delivery date would be the 30th of March. Delivery never turned up after confirmation of 4 phone calls on the 30th then at 5pm told it was never on the truck. Turned up 2 days later boxes crushed holes in leather bed head and box of DVDs had been gone through. Dvds missing. and manager decided not to talk to us. Regarding any problem. Worst company I have ever ever felt with!

I had to take them to fair trading

This company is so bad i had to take them to fair trading to get my belongings back. Because I had the gaul apparently to expect them to deliver my furniture to my address, i was repeated verbally abused. the worst removalist company you will ever deal with. my advise.. don't.

Disgraceful service

aurora13melbourne

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING

Tali

TaliAdelaide

Terrible!!!! Don't book with them!!!

After they screwed up with pick up dates, I had to cancel the job and they became rude and charged me for an admin fee that my cancellation form did not mention.. They claimed I stuffed up their business and wasted their time.. Won't book with them ever again and don't recommend.

Terrible warranty service and cancellation policies.

Emma

EmmaPerth

Worst customer service ever.

Smarky

Smarky

Interstate

I would not recommend them, I only used them as they were cheap- big mistake.
    They are a back loading company (which I was never informed of /aware of.) they didn't even show on the day they were meant to collect my furniture... Came the next day with no excuse/apology.
    When it arrived in perth they claimed 'we don't do stairs' when they knew they had to take it upstairs (I wasn't there otherwise they would have copped a mouthful)
    My furniture was damaged and I had something go missing..
    Can't even track where it is during the move.
    Staff on phone seemed nice until my furniture got collected then it went downhill, calls not returned, just generally being rude to me.

Damaged goods. Bad service. Don't do it

Very poor Customer Service experience

Waited 3 weeks for delivery from melbourne and was told different stories each time we rang up. One person said we could pay the driver, another no delivery until payment received in advance. Driver confirmed he does get paid on many occasions.

Driver would only text us about the delivery and not respond to our replies to try and arrange alternative times as we both work. When i lodged a complaint i was blamed for it all being my fault and told i was lucky they did not charge storage and redelivery fees.

Product was delivered in good condition however to be fair.

I would not use them again.
    Artic;e delivered in good condition
    Customer service approach and communitcation is very poor

Ronalds

Ronalds

Worse Removal Company.. Did'nt Turn Up.. Can't believe they are still in business