1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Onya Reusable Coffee Cup? Claim your listing.

1 review
Marina
MarinaMelbourne5 posts

So happy with these reusable and recyclable silicone coffee cups!

I purchased two of these reusable coffee mugs recently and they're fantastic. I wanted something that I can throw in my bag or car and not worry about breaking them and they are perfect. They do not alter that taste of the coffee at all. The lids seal well and it comes in standard cafe coffee cup sizes. Baristas so far have had no issues with them at all and have been impressed with them. I've also contacted TerraCycle and confirmed with their manager that these silicone coffee cups are indeed recycled at the end of their life. I highly recommend these OnYa cups to anyone!

Margaret H.
Margaret H.

What is the cost?

Onya HQ

We have two sizes, the Regular Coffee Cup 355ml/12oz is $19.95 and the Small Coffee Cup 236ml/8oz is $13.95 https://www.onyalife.com/product/coffee-cup-regular/

Angela and Derek
Angela and Derek

Hi, I have a few questions if anyone has time to answer :)
How long do they keep your drink hot?
How long is their lifespan?
Are they easy to grip?