Onya Reusable Coffee Cup

5.0 from 1 review

1 review
Marina

MarinaMelbourne

So happy with these reusable and recyclable silicone coffee cups!

I purchased two of these reusable coffee mugs recently and they're fantastic. I wanted something that I can throw in my bag or car and not worry about breaking them and they are perfect. They do not alter that taste of the coffee at all. The lids seal well and it comes in standard cafe coffee cup sizes. Baristas so far have had no issues with them at all and have been impressed with them. I've also contacted TerraCycle and confirmed with their manager that these silicone coffee cups are indeed recycled at the end of their life. I highly recommend these OnYa cups to anyone!

Margaret H.

Margaret H.asked

What is the cost?

Onya HQ

We have two sizes, the Regular Coffee Cup 355ml/12oz is $19.95 and the Small Coffee Cup 236ml/8oz is $13.95 https://www.onyalife.com/product/coffee-cup-regular/

Angela and Derek

Angela and Derekasked

Hi, I have a few questions if anyone has time to answer :)
How long do they keep your drink hot?
How long is their lifespan?
Are they easy to grip?

Onya HQ

Hard to say how long it will keep your drink hot as it depends on how hot it was when you got it and if it is kept covered or uncovered. It does stay cool to the touch on the outside so you won't feel heat in your hand. It's also hard to say the time for the life span, it depends on how much you use it and how you treat it (it is dishwasher safe but hand washing is less wear), however it is very durable and should last for many years. Silicone is somewhat grippy and there are ridges to make it a bit eaier to grab and hold on to vs a smooth surface. Our cups are designed to barista standards, which means they fit in the machine at your favourite café.