2Ionmax ION430

Noise Level
Odour Improvement

Ben P.
Ben P.

Would love to promote on instagram as I am being marketed against this brand will improve your quality of life

My sleep apnoea is nearly gone. I am going to buy one more for myself and get two for my older brother. Dad and I had the dehumidifier great as well Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneSouth-East, TAS8 posts

Excellent Product

Easy to purchase and prompt delivery.
Apart from the clean, fresh air, our house is less dusty. Amazing!
We are very pleased with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Robyn Alec
Robyn Alec

Effectively and efficiently filtered air throughout our bedrooms

Affordable and easy to use UV HEPA air purifier but digital display couldn’t be read clearly after 6 months hence **** rating. Show reply
Sandra Hughes
Sandra HughesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

the best

have 3 different units of ionmax very pleased with all. Easy to clean and very happy with air quality Show reply
Robyn
RobynPerth, WA

This product has a uv option which is supposed to kill viruses so that is a good thing

This machine has various settings. We use auto fan speed and find it quiet to run. The triple filters do trap dust particles. They are easy to clean and have a good life. Show details ·  1
Anniemac
AnniemacSouth West, WA4 posts

A welcome delivery

Having used the IONMAX430 for over a week now, it has made a real difference to the quality of the air that we breathe. My breathing has improved so much that I was able to go to the local supermarket for the first time in about 11 weeks. Thankyou for supplying such a good product. I am spreading the word with my friends of how much better my life is now.
Glen T.
Glen T.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

ION430

ION430 performs well, however info display should be dimmable - at night the lit display is too bright
Susan B
Susan BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Effective and Quiet!

This is a replacement for an older, larger air purifier. Having bought an Ionmax de-humidifier last year and been pleased with the quality, decided on the ION430. It works very well in our apartment, and is quite small and portable. The air is noticeably fresher, and it can remove cooking smells more effectively than our old brand. It’s early days, but so far we’re impressed with its efficiency and how quiet it is when we leave it on at night. Very happy.
Sharon Coyle
Sharon Coyle

Convenience Plus

The ease ordering and receiving one neat package and having it delivered is effortless.
Robyn Crick
Robyn Crick

ION430 UV HEPA Air Purifier

ION430 UV HEPA Air Purifier has been successful in helping my son to breath a little better. Also my 8yr old grandson sprayed too much fly spray in his room to kill a cockroach and within minutes the room was back breathing clean air again.
ray
ray3 posts

Clean air

It is a very efficient unit, it is also very quiet. WOULD RECOMEND to anybody
Tara