3Ionmax Selah

3Ionmax Selah

90%10%0%

jackie muller
jackie muller

This midi seems to be just the ticket

Compact size, but still with great features and price. Pleased! Show reply
Russell Wattie
Russell WattieQueensland

Works a treat & in an unexpected way

Apart from its relatively quiet operation, it has the added benefit of annoying the 2 Covidiots in my office. All jokes aside, the automatic 6 monthly delivery of the new filter, saves me having to remember to order a new one. Show reply
Susan B
Susan BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Works well but not quiet enough

We have an Ionmax ION430 which is fantastic for our living area, so I was keen to buy this smaller Selah for our bedroom at night. It does improve the air quality but unfortunately it is not really quiet. It has a very annoying high-pitched buzz when the fan is on, which makes my tinnitus worse and stops me sleeping. So we just have it on during the day, which is not why I bought it. Show reply
Anniemac
AnniemacSouth West, WA4 posts

Worth waiting for

Today I received my Ionmax Selah air purifier. It arrived by Australia Post the day after the Larger ION430 which I purchased together as a package deal. Both machines are exactly as I hoped, already owning the Ironmax car & desktop purifier which was purchased for use in our motorhome. This little car and desktop one has been very helpful for my breathing due as I suffer from multiple allergies. I brought it into the house while waiting for delivery. With the two new ones, I can have one working in the living area and the other in the smaller lounge room. Thankyou for supplying such good products.
Lisa Thommesen
Lisa Thommesen

It’s really great!
Jenniferml
Jenniferml

Everything turned up ok this time. Last time it went missing!

Please would you keep me updated with your products.
Pasquale
Pasquale

Ionmax Selah ION360 UV HEPA Air Purifier

Great for the bedroom or small study room, we can feel a difference in air quality and is easy to use.
fargo7219
fargo7219

Ionmax Selah ION360

Quality well designed product but it makes little apparent difference to the airborne dust particles in my bedroom, so no improvement in my breathing. It is a bit loud to use at night, so that doesn't help.
Gregory
Gregory

Great Little Unit

This Ionmax Selah air purifier is a great addition to our modestly sized flat. The compact and stylish design is easy to move around from room to room if needed. The fan noise is fairly low and we can sleep ok with it on level 2 in the bedroom. I like to leave it on level 3 by day, and turn it up to full turbo level for a while if for example there's a burnt smell from the kitchen to deal with. The touch control panel is highly responsive and easy to use, and I leave the ionisation and UV C lamp function on all the time. Only needing to replace the 3 stage HEPA filter every 6 months or so is a low maintenance bonus. The air quality in our flat is definitely improved, and this is an all around great little unit for the price.
Gary Jackson
Gary Jackson

Impressive

Very happy with purifier. Works well and looks great! Good value for money!