iRobot Braava 380t

iRobot Braava 380t

MPN: B380T
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iRobot

Pros

• Automated system

• Inbuilt navigation system

• Long-lasting

Cons

• Pricier than other mops

3.9

roxy aqua
roxy aquaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive toy !

Very disappointed with this toy. Ridiculously small water storage .
Only came with one mopping pad , so you have to purchase more.
Still doesn't solve the problem. Simply moves dirt from one place to another.
Don't waste your money !!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $529.00.

Mike WPerth, WA

Little Gem

Does a quick mop on the tile floors. Still need to do the weekly mop. No issues to-date! Appears to work well. Don’t think is connects to the iRobot App.

Purchased in November 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $540.00.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Braava 380T Floor Mopping Robot - really good

This little mopping robot works well. Has had no issues and moves through mopping the floor really well. You need to make sure the floor is fully vacuumed before this robot starts otherwise leaves little marks. It is super quiet.
You will still need to do a weekly mopping with something else, but it makes the every day cleaning activities easier when run after the vacuum.
Can't fault this little machine for general everyday cleaning.

Purchased in August 2020.

Doesn't work

Couldn't clean a 400 sq foot condo without shutting off every 5 min when it even touches a stool or anything. Need to turn it back on, and press restart to get it working effectively making the automation of cleaning not a thing with this junky robot. beware of other fake reviews.

Winston Doyle
Winston DoyleSydney, NSW

Sorry we bought it. Be warned.

We use the unit only on a tiled floor. It is useless as a wet mopping device and equally as a dry mop.
The unit only runs for 15 minutes before requiring a recharge or a restart. The replacement mop prices are a disgrace as is the fact that very few retail stores carry them. So one is required to pay extra for delivery.
The unit is less than 12 months old and has been used for less than 100 passes. Now the rubber wheels are disintegrating (see photo attached.) This is a warning to anyone contemplating buying an Irobot product. We previously had a wet and dry unit which they no longer make. It was equally unsatisfactory.

Purchased in January 2019 for $550.00.

Good Afternoon Winston
I am sorry to hear the above. Please contact our office at service@ixl.com.au with reference C0161947.

Mark1966Darwin, NT

Absolute garbage from a world renowned designer

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $509.00.

HI Mark
I am sorry to hear this. We try sending parts to help customers faster, however sometimes we should arrange to get the unit in for assessment in house. I am happy to hear Harvey Norman were able to help you out with a store credit.

LMD

Fantastic but needs towers!

I absolutely adore my iRobot Vacuum so it was a no-brainer to buy the mop the moment it was released. Unfortunately we have tiled floors beside carpet floors and the mop has no virtual wall 'towers' like the vac, so it constantly mops straight onto our carpet everywhere. I've stopped using it because the effort of arranging barricades throughout the house has become too time-consuming and overwhelming. Can someone please educate me if 'towers' are soon to be released for the mop? (Yes I tried the ones I have for the vac and they don't work). Otherwise, it was a great addition to our house.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for $498.00.

Teghan R.iRobot

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
Shipra
Shipra

Very easy and comfortable for use

I purchased this irobot on 6 month before. I never plan to buy this shop person explained about product then I buy this. Now I am really very comfortable to use and clean like human. Very useful for working people and old age people. No need to spend time for cleaning. And power saving system and store for small place. I am really happy to share my opinion because it would be helpful for others.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $500.00.

mevans1011
mevans1011North Queensland, QLD

Product was good.... customer service non-existent

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $549.00.

Hi mevans1011
I am really sorry to hear the above. Can you please send a copy of your proof of purchase, photo of the serial number with reference number C0163936 to service@ixl.com.au,

cpkitchin
cpkitchin

So Quiet and floors never looked cleaner

I have an iRobot I use a lot but it’s noisy (about 79 dB) and not suited to being on with the TV on or running at night. I had a gifted Scooba which did a good job on the floors but it’s stopped working and as it’s discontinued I can’t get it repaired. Bought the braava - really quiet have it on in the TV room now it’s hardly noticeable. Does a great dry mop and the wet mop leaves the sealed hardwood floors looking streak free which we’ve never managed no matter how many mops we’ve tried (except for using the Scooba). Very happy with my purchase.

Good Morning cpkitchin
Thank you for taking the time to review the Braava 380T. These are fantastic device, especially working along side your Roomba.

Jazzyg1234
Jazzyg1234South East Queensland, QLD

Our little mate.

Good Afternoon Jazzyg1234
Thank you for taking the time to review the Braava 380t. These are a fantastic maintenance cleaner for your home. Perfect stated in your review, set if and forget it.

Mevans4814
Mevans4814North Queensland, QLD

Am really impressed.

I ummd and arrd about buying this. There were mixed reviews on it but I’m happy I got it. Firstly, this is an “inbetween” solution. You will need to still do a proper mop here and there but this will tie you over until then. I have 3 kids (boys) and my youngest likes to wander around eating and there are always grubby hand prints on the tiles, hence why I wanted an “inbetween” fix. And the braava does just that. It cleans the dirty hand prints off the tiles and the floor feels clean. I turn it on when we’re leaving and the floors are done when we get home. Definitely worth buying

Good Morning Muchell
Thank you for reviewing the Braava 380t. These are a fantastic maintenance clean. Saving you having to mop as frequently.

Chanti R
Chanti RNewcastle

Great addition to a busy home.

This little mop is great! So handy and quiet. We use in conjunction with a Roomba Robotic Vaccum to keep the timber floors tidy. They still need a proper mop once a week to be cleaned.
It does leave some streak marks if you look at the floor from an angle but that’s being picky.

Good Afternoon Chanti
Thank you for your review of the Braava 380T. We are happy to hear you are using both the Roomba and Braava together.

Cathy
CathyCentral West, NSW

Almost perfect

It's almost perfect.
It done a perfect job on tiles and laminate. It can clean my whole house in one time.
It can also clean all the footprints which I even cannot clean it using a mop on my own.

If one day I don't need to change the dirty pad and fill the water every time then it's perfect like the vacuum robot .
Also it cannot climb even few mm, so every time I have to take it up to clean all the toilets one by one.

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Product

The Braava 380t is fantastic for collecting dirt,dust and pet hair and a great wet mop also. I would not be without it. IXL the company are so courteous and efficient. I needed a new part whilst under warranty. Posted out to me very quickly. Highly recommend.

Deb
Debasked

My Braava is about 2 weeks old, I love it.
Today it will not connect to the cube, and I am getting the error code of 3 beeps and a red light.
It doesn’t want to go.
I have done all the troubleshooting.
Can anyone help. Please.

Mike W

Have you taken batteries out off the cube?

Hard to take the battery out of the washer.

IXL H.iRobot

Hi Deb, sorry to hear this. While we understand you have already done some troubleshooting, can you please ensure you have followed all steps on the following support page: https://homesupport.irobot.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8049

If these steps fail to resolve the problem, you may benefit from further assistance from our service team. Please use the contact form on our AU website to get in touch directly.
Kind regards, iRobot

joankhor0421asked

Bavaa stop after hitting something, before this it would just turn away after hitting objects and continue working. What could be the reason?

Mark1966

This thing is garbage...Did the same with me. I took it back and upgraded to the larger model

IXL H.iRobot

Hi there, sorry to hear this. If you could please provide some further detail on your Braava so we can advise on a solution. Is your Braava shutting down following a collision? Does it indicate an error message when this happens? Does it reactivate and continue its cleaning cycle if prompted?
Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance.
Kind regards, iRobot

joankhor0421

Braava indicated error message few seconds before shutting down, after hitting objects. Yes, it restart cleaning if prompted , but would shut down again after hitting something . I need to keep restarting it again and again which is very annoying.
Thank you.

Nicole
Nicoleasked

Hello,

I was just wanting to know if this model takes itself "home" like the vacuum does?

Thanks,
Nicole

Good Morning Nicole
The Braava uses different technology to the Roomba. It will sweep / mop for as long as the battery allows or until the area is completed. Once finished it will return to the start position and switch itself off after playing you a tune to advise you it is done.
Kind regards iRobot

Get an answer from our members and iRobot representatives

Features:

• The iRobot Braava 380t is powered by an automatic cleaning system that can sweep while it’s dry or mop while it's wet.
  • It removes dirt and grime and sweeps away dust and hair from hard-surface floors such as tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate.
  • After a 2-hour charge, this mop can sweep for up to 250 mins and mop for 150 mins, so you don’t have to worry about the battery dying before your house is cleaned.
  • Inbuilt with a navigation system that is designed to travel from room to room while avoiding obstacles such as stairs or furniture.
  • This mop features a reusable cleaning cloth that dispenses water and cleaning solution while operating to keep the mop head fresh and sterile.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners