iRobot Braava Jet 240

iRobot Braava Jet 240

Clare v

Clare vVIC, 3207

Good little cleaner - too small for our townhouse though

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Good Afternoon Clare
Thank you for reviewing the Braava 240. Though this model was not suitable for your home. We are happy to hear the larger Braava 380 was better for you.

paproductreview

paproductreviewMacquarie 2614, ACT

‘Wet Mode’ is OK for small rooms and 'Damp Mode' works well on larger areas, especially timber floor

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Good Morning Paproductreview
Thank you for the fantastic review of the Braava Jet. I have noted you cons, so they can be passed on the iRobot HO for future development of products.

HanNatNana

HanNatNana

Small, silent, hardworker who never complains!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Susannah

SusannahSouth Australia

The best machine I own

Don't tell Roomba, but Braava is my favourite. I actually have the black one which I believe has a slightly larger water tank. It mops so well, can also sweep and take wet wipes as well. It's so quiet too. I loathe mopping and now my floors are always clean. I never care anymore if the floors get dirty - there is so little effort required to get them clean!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Hi Suannah,
We will keep you secret. That is fantastic to here about the wet wipes. What brand are you using?

J. Madden

J. MaddenMaroochydore

Purchased in February and by June it doesn’t work

Purchased in February 2018 and by June my iRobot Braava Jet 240 no longer did anything but ‘turn on’. Basically rendered useless. When I contacted IXL Home they said that I had to pay $127.00 excluding GST to have the unit serviced. I would have expected it to last more than 4 months but sadly not. I recommend not buying his product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Andrea

AndreaMelbourne Area

Can't live without it - LOVE IT

I have never liked mopping so when I saw this, I had to try it. It works! You are also able to scheduled via your phone which is super convenient. We have the reusable pads. Simply fill with water, pop on the pad and click the button or schedule it to clean from your iphone when you leave the house! It's a great time saver and does not leave streaks and spots on our tiles, which is awesome. The battery life will not be long enough to complete an entire house with tiles etc. It is meant for smaller spaces, bathrooms, kitchen etc and certainly can clean those well as it sprays then vibrates/scrubs.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Kimberlina81

Kimberlina81Townsville

So great. I mop every night now!

This little machine is absolutely worth it's weight in gold. I have two kids aged 1 and 4. The floor gets messy! So mopping every night is necessary. This little machine does it for me and I can go to bed. It's quiet.

I have a pretty bad skin allergy so I bought a reusable pad off eBay and just put it in the washing machine. It works perfectly with a bit of cream cleanser. No need to buy the expensive disposable pads - the environment and your pocket both benefit.

I have had it a year now and I seriously can't imagine life without it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

SweatySydney, NSW

Machine is 5*. Cost of disposable pads 1*.

I have both the Braava 380t and Braava Jet 240. Both devices are super effective.

However you should quickly dispell the 240 as an option. In Australia disposable pads are $25 for just 10 pads. In US those same pads. $7.99. Considering in my house I'd need to use 2/3 each time and I'd like to clean 2/3 times per week it's simply a crazy expectation. Yes there are reusable pads but in that case the 380 is a much stronger option. It's a shame, if Irobot had more foresight they could have this machine become quite a little passive revenue stream.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Sampford IXL A.iRobot
Sweaty

Hi. You haven't appeared to have sent me a response?! Thanks for taking time to read anyway.

Charis Cheng

Charis Cheng

Perfect!

Good robot, never stops cleaning! it is a really good robot, even when the dustbin is full. So there you go, Irobot jet is amazing, cool and excellent. really impressed.

Sampford IXL A.iRobot

Hi Charis, thank you for taking time to share your positive experience and review of the iRobot Braava Jet 240. We appreciate you positive feedback.

Kind regards
iRobot Customer Care

John

Johnasked

I have a 3 BR house with open living, dining & kitchen and 2 bathrooms plus separate toilet. All rooms other than the 2 bathrooms have vinyl plank floors - total 100m2. The 2 tiled Bathroom floors - 8-9 m2.
What product(s) would you recommend to keep floors clean please.

Good Morning John
This is something better discussed over the phone (1300 727 421) as we would need a few more questions answered to better recommend which iRobot Roomba and Braava would be suitable.

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Hi, why was the iRobot Scooba® 450 Floor Scrubbing Robot discontinued? Is a new model coming out soon? I have never used one but it sounds great!

HI Elizabeth,
I am not a 100% sure of the exact reason the Scooba was discontinued as this happen prior to our company taking on the brand in 2016.

iRobot have since launch the Braava 380T and Braava 240 as the replacements, however these are for mopping and sweeping only. Please visit our website www.irobot,com for more information.

lynn

lynnasked

i have I robot braava 380t, which has just been replaced under warranty for the 2nd time. Thanks guys. But what am I doing wrong that the wheel treads keep coming loose, I do use it everyday on lino and polished floor boards so it is worked hard, but would like to know why the treads come loose, am only using water.

Hi Lynn
So we can try to help you further in relation to your question, please contact us directly on 1300 727 421.
Kind regards iRobot

Get an answer from our members and iRobot representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners