Isador Egyptian Cotton Sheets

• Comfort
shellsg

shellsgMelbourne

Best Sheets Great Quality

Best sheets I have ever purchased. Very soft feel. So cosy to sleep on. Fits my deep bed really well. Good choice of colours. Would highly recommend them. Great Customer Service. Very easy to deal with.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$80.00.

Comfort
Christie

ChristieSydney

another level of quality

saw their good reviews and their money back guarantee, so I bought the oyster jacquard quilt cover set from their website, and never expected that they would be that good! now I realize what real egyptian cotton is...

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Judie Adams

Judie AdamsAU

best sheets I've ever slept on

I purchased the minimalist white Egyptian cotton sateen sheet set from isador's website and the sheets are gorgeous, very soft and very breathable. I honestly thought they would be of the same quality as what I am used to get from the big names, but the quality is clearly much much better.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Sheets & Blankets

Find out how Isador Egyptian Cotton Sheets compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Liz

LizSale

Perfect Sheet set

I have a queen size Kogan fitted sheet that’s fits perfect. Washes well and my sheets are still going strong.
Would recommend them to anybody for the wash and wear
You have just good to love them

Date PurchasedAug 2016