Complete Set, Fitted, Flat
See the Best Sheets & Blankets in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Isador

Pros

• Oeko-tex 100 standards certified

• Machine washable

• 750 Thread Count

• Comfort
Matt
MattThe Mallee, VIC

Comfortable

Comfortable but maybe not as luxury as one would hope, just a normal pillow case for me. And the thrills are quite big. Would buy again if on sale though

Purchased in January 2021 for $20.00.

BretaHunter Region, NSW

chemical fumes

The plastic packaging and linen smelt strongly of chemical fumes -- perhaps PVC and formaldehyde? I had sore eyes and headache from the fumes and had to wash the sheet set twice and dry outdoors before the toxic smell dissipated.

The manufacturer should be contacted re. this serious issue -- and eco packaging should be used -- to avoid harmful side effects to people and the environment.

Purchased in November 2020 for $149.00.

Sapphire
Sapphire

Love Isador Sheets

Egyptian cotton is my preferred textile for bedding. My husband was so impressed we bought a second set. How can sheets feel smooth and silky without being silk - fabulous product.

Purchased in August 2018.

Mike J
Mike JPerth, WA

Some of the most comfortable sheets ever

These sheets are fantastically soft and the perfect weight for both summer and winter. I llok forward to when they come in a wider range of colours, but in the meantime bright white is good

Purchased in June 2020.

Maria
MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Softest most Beautiful Sheets

You will be happy you’ve purchased these lovely sheets. Best quality I’ve come across and so soft. I have the best nights sleep with these sheets, I highly recommend them!

Purchased in October 2020 for $189.00.

Excellent quality fine cotton pillow cases

A pair of standard size cotton pillow cases posted for a good price!
Said to be Egyptian cotton - seems fine quality to me!!
The stylish flaps being redundant to me, I tuck that at the base underneath when sleeping :-)
Washed well in my front loader.

Purchased in December 2020 at Isador for $20.00.

Brand Manager B.Isador

Thanks a lot for your review. Please email us on contact@isador.com.au because we couldn't match your name to our customers list. Thanks again :)

Desdemona
DesdemonaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quality sheet set

I was a little suss at first about buying from a shop I'd never heard of but then thought I'd give it a go. The fitted bottom sheet actually fits my queen-size Sleepmaker mattress. The material is excellent quality, as is the craftsmanship. This is much better quality than what you can get from, say, Sheridan these days, and at a comparable price. I'll probably buy from Isador again when it comes time for new bed linen.

Purchased in September 2020.

shellsg
shellsgMelbourne

Queen bed sheet set.

Great service. Best sheets I’ve ever purchased. Will definitely buy again. Very happy. Told family and friends to buy as well.
Good quality. Nice to sleep on, comfortable, soft, silky material.

Purchased in August 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $100.00.

sally
sallyadelaide

Never going back!

Purchased in January 2020 at Isador online for $70.00.

Beautiful sheets

These sheets are beautiful. They feel so soft and are wonderful to sleep in, the cotton feels really good on your skin and lets it breathe, great in both hot and cold weather. I bought a soft dusky pink colour and years later the colour hasn't faded. Can highly recommend. Way better quality than all the usual brands on offer.

Purchased in February 2018.

Brand Manager B.Isador

Hi Cait, thanks a lot for your review. Please email us on contact@isador.com.au because we couldn't match the name you are using here on productreview to our customers list. Thanks again :)

David T
David TSydney, NSW

Isador make high quality sheets

Isador were very good deal with, as I had a few queries about my bed size and fit. My bed may be a slightly odd size. The fitted sheet was delivered promptly and what I ordered. Has high quality material and manufacture.

Brand Manager B.Isador

Thanks a lot for your review David. We are really sorry about the pocket depth sizing issue. We will try to improve this in the future. Thanks again for your review :)

Julie W
Julie WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful Sheets

I recently bought a complete set of cotton sheets from Isador. The quality is fabulous - well hemmed and lovely straight stitching. The cotton is an excellent quality with a luxurious feel. The bottom sheet fits our deep mattress and the top sheet is lovely and long on the sides - no scrimping on the size as with some well-known brands. This was my first purchase from this company and I will definitely buy from them again.

Purchased in December 2019 for $163.00.

Colin
Colin

Great product

The product was great. A slight misunderstanding with what i wanted however that was fixed quickly. Communications were good and very happy with the service. Recommend the company and product to all

Purchased in December 2020 at Isador for $169.00.

High quality fitted sheet

It didnt dissapoint that the quality of the fitted sheet is of high quality. I'm always skeptical to buy products online but for these fitted sheet, i will definately buy again.

Purchased in January 2020.

SamFar North Queensland, QLD

Luxurious sheets

These sheets are absolutely divine. Highest quality, absolutely luxurious they feel amazing. Gorgeous colour, perfect fit. I am so pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying more. Cannot recommend more highly.

Purchased at Isadora .