3.2

60% · 32 · 40%
Brand Manager for Itti Bitti? Claim your listing.

mjennison
mjennison

Changed my life

Hated disposables. Expensive and constantly buying them!! They'd stick to me and felt yuck. Got itti breastpads and love them. Have since found thicker ones elsewhere for night but love my itti ones. Easy to wash and chuck in dryer. They did get mouldy after some time though I definitely got money worth. Washed very regularly but they're very absorbent so I guess that's a risk.

Sarah
SarahQueensland2 posts

Quite good

These are great breast pads for small - medium leakages. The bamboo is nice and soft and they wash nicely.

They didn't move too much in my bra either. They come in a three pack at a cheaper price. They come in black, ivory and pale pink, wish they came in more colours.

Reusable breast pads are so much more comfy than disposable and better for the environment too.
great size
not great for heavy leakages.

TamMarkZaneSummer
TamMarkZaneSummerAU14 posts

Good for emergency back up

I too was excited to try these as I'm addicted to the mcn's for my kids. But sadly was disappointed they constantly moved about in my bra! I'd leak everywhere an feel soaked! They also got mould! An I washed them by the next morning! These came in handy though as spares! If I ran out of disposables I'd throw these in while I got more. I think if they designed them abit bigger & some sort of Velcro or something to hold them in place they'd be great! First time things always need perfecting. Great concept though and I'm sure they'll improve this product!
Soft an reusable
Moving about in bra & leaks
Pawfect
PawfectVictoria40 posts

Don't bother

I was so excited to receive my Itti Bitti breastpads, because I just adore their other products & I was having difficulty finding breastpads that had a waterproof layer which the itti ones did (I'd leak quite a lot)....however I was very disappointed with them. Have tried several brands now, but have found 'biggens' from a WAHM (see maz-a-licious on facebook) to be the absolute best washable ones around.
Soooooo soft - they felt so lovely
They just wouldn't stay in place at all, & would actually move out of my bra when i moved around. I spent all day trying to keep them in place, so gave up using them! They also felt awful & heavy when wet.
DeeT
DeeTAU8 posts

Super soft bamboo

I bought these bamboo breast pads along with my purchase of MCN's from Itti Bitti, found them super soft and handy and reusable which appealed to my decision to not use disposable products where possible
Soft, reusable