4Itzbeen Pocket Nanny

Itzbeen Pocket Nanny

4Itzbeen Pocket Nanny
4.3

83% · 51 · 17%
Brand Manager for Itzbeen? Claim your listing.

Brad
BradSydney36 posts

Why the time limit of 24 hours? It's a stupid limitation that would have cost nothing to fix

It's a handy little product that allows you to keep track of when you last fed the baby, or changed the nappy, but the fact that the timer can only count to 24 hours is frustrating. Would it have cost more to make this product count to, say, 99 hours? We want to keep track of when the baby opens her bowels, and she often goes a day and a half or more between bowel movements. Whoever decided to limit the timer to 24 hours either never had a baby, or didn't put much thought into this product.

melliek
melliek3 posts

Really handy and helpful

I bought this online after when my second baby was about a week old. I took my Itzbeen with me everywhere - the size is perfect for a nappy bag or handbag - and it lived on my bedside table of a night time to help with night time feeds. The night light was perfect to quickly check on bub while he was sleeping and also for me to get myself organised for feeds and expressing.

This is one handy little gadget that I wished I had with my first son!
Size - although at first it was smaller than I expected, it was actually a great size

Harrisons Mum
Harrisons MumBrisbane6 posts

mamma stella
mamma stellaPERTH

Cannot live without it!

I received one of these as a gift and it is brilliant! The night light is bright enough that you dont have to turn on lights and it switches off automatically after a certain time. The counters are very handy to keep track of feeds and sleeps. You can take it with you which is really handy on day trrips.
overall an excellent product
claretudor75
claretudor75AU5 posts

SariL
SariLAU6 posts

Extremely handy

The product has different buttons for feeds, medication, naps, etc. but I mainly used it as a feed reminder. My baby was on a strict feeding schedule in the first few weeks of his life and the alarm function proved invaluable, especially as I was so sleep-deprived, I had no idea what time of day it was. It would also be useful for Dads if you are bottle-feeding. It has a night light, which is great for night feeds and a clip so you can carry it everywhere with you.
Useful to have around, especially for new mums