Jalna BioDynamic Organic

Jalna BioDynamic Organic

See the Best Yoghurts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jalna? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

boogernaught
boogernaughtSA, 5251

Jalna is the best

So good. It has been my favourite for years and it has the lowest carbs in this brand. I know there is another brand with slightly less carbs but I can’t compromise. It’s amazing mixed 3:1 with cream and some sweetener. It is slightly more sour than the plain Greek yogurt but it’s mild. It’s great on nachos too.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $5.50.

Cec Moreton
Cec MoretonVictoria

heals my gut and I love the smooth and tangy taste

I cant live without Jalna - and no yoghurt comes near it. All the aBc ie Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus casein heals my gut and I love the smooth and tangy taste - been eating it 40 years.

Saddle SawRural SA

Expensive but very good yoghurt

Not cheap to buy but more like traditional yoghurt and is more tangy than the Greek yoghurt. It's definitely a new fav. The higher price had stopped me from trying it before but they had some close to the end date on special and I bought it at the lower price to try. I'm very glad I did.

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

mambelles
mambellesAU

Perfect!

Delicious! Also has all the benefits of being biodynamic and being whole milk. My babies love it with all their food. Not too expensive either.

Yoghurts

Find out how Jalna BioDynamic Organic compares to other Yoghurts

Pisces01
Pisces01

Good

With full fat milk in its ingredients and no sugar- its healthy and taste great. This is the only yoghurt I buy.
This is one of the very few natural yoghurts that is made from proper milk fat solids! none of that non-fat milk solids! With all the new health findings that low-fat diets are actually not good for you, its hard to find yoghurts made from actual milk fat- I always check the ingredients listing and that how I came to discover this Jalna product.
The price. Woolworths doesn't stock this Jalna product either.

Helen K.
Helen K.asked

Prices for this great yoghurt have increased dramatically over the last couple of years to $8.

Does any know where I can get it cheaper?
(other than on sales at Coles and Woolworths)

Things
Thingsasked

I love the Jalna bio dynamic yoghurt for quality and bio dynamic farming. I have been buying them often and never had any issues. This particular tub that I had bought tasted and smelt funny a bit in the beginning and the smell and taste good worse over the days even more than a week before expiry. This is the first time it has happened and the smell and taste was something I have never had with any yoghurt. The batch expires on the 28/02/18 and today is only 20/02/18. I had to throw it out. Very curious to know what could have gone wrong?!

Saddle Saw

Was it bitter? Where yoghurt is "sour" normally. If bitter throw it out. It might have got some of the vat cleaning fluid in the mix. Contact Jalna and let them know.