Jalna Fat Free

Jalna Fat Free

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jalna? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
mrdantheman
mrdanthemanIllawarra, NSW

Made me sick

I usually get the Chobani brand but woolworths was out of stock. So I got the Jalna instead. I now feel very sick and have stomach cramps. It tasted off and it was so lumpy, it reminded me of very off milk! Nasty product it should be removed from the shelves. Never again!

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $7.50.

Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely not buying again

This yoghurt is well priced, low calorie and has decent nutrition, but I can't get over the texture and taste. Watery, lumpy, and excruciatingly sour. Almost tastes off (though this particular pot had more than three weeks until use-by). I'll be sticking with Chobani from now on!

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Belinda
BelindaHobart

The best!

I love this yoghurt. Cant get better than being ALL natural with no additives AND far free!

Purchased in October 2019.

vivos
vivosSydney

Did not enjoy this yogurt

I have to say I did not enjoy this yoghurt at all ! its very watery and sour in taste! Not recommended!!

Peeps
PeepsTanunda

Severe stomach cramps and vomiting

Caused me to have severe stomach cramps and vomiting. Severe enough for me to seek medical help to manage the pain in the middle of the night as I'd had it for dinner. I will never buy or recommend this product again. Sorry Jalna. It would be good to hear a response from them as I've read several reports stating the same. I am a big yoghurt consumer and have never experienced this with any other brand.

Rohan
RohanSutherland

Not for me

So I thought, the price is fair, nutritional information reads OK, its Australian made & owned, what could go wrong? It tastes awful, thats what went wrong. Absolutely awful. This yoghurt is so sweet that it made my face cringe and it tastes like it has gone off. I'm trying another brand.
Price, healthy, Australian made & owned
Taste

STOMACH CRAMPS

Tasted really good too but have been suffering from severe stomach cramps after eating your yoghurt :( :( :( :( :( not happy.....a yoghurt shouldn't do this to you. Why do I have to write more than fifty words? That's a bit ridiculous lol, okay so I wouldn't buy this again!

Jalna Low Fat Greek Style Natural Yoghourt

I purchased your Jalna Low Fat Greek Style Natural Yoghourt 500g from Ritches Broadmeadow and the best before date is the 5th October 2012 I experience a off taste and it gave me pains in the stomach, I would like you to investigate this because I feel this item was tampered with and I would like a refund of the purchase price. I appreciate your concern and thank you for your investigation into this matter. Shauna Hales

taste and pains in my stomach

sick
sick

i got the same problem and spent a night in hospital with sever stomach pains

Shauna Hales90
Shauna Hales90

They have lost me as a customer because I am not going to purchase Yoghurt which is contaminated and not be compensated

woosycat
woosycat

Love the yoghurt, but then Ive started getting severe stomach cramps.....something to do with the bacteria cultures in it??? Really bad cramps...

simonefish
simonefish

Jalna produce beautiful tub set yoghurts that I think are pretty unique in the market. They are natural and sugar free which is great for health, and the flavoured yoghurts contain good quantities of real fruit. This fat free yoghurt is not watery or runny like so many, and does not rely on artificial sweeteners or flavours to make it palatable.
it doesn't taste like a traditional fat free yogurt, it retains the creaminess and natural flavour without resorting to sweeteners.
it does tend to separate after opening, but this is easily fixed by pouring off the liquid or stirring it through.

handyandy1
handyandy1AU

I'm a convert

It's a little more expensive than other yogurts but so worth it. Nice and thick, great shelf life, very low calories and best of all - so natural with a very short ingredients list. It's scary how long the lists of ingredients can be in other low fat yogurts. I have a good portion of this with a slice of tinned mango - mmmmmm - delicious.
delicous, creamy, natural, low calorie, healthy

cindylou97
cindylou97
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a good healthy yoghurt because it is fat free and is great to use as a marinade for meats. I also use it for summer salads and its always handy to have in the fridge. The fact that they set it in the tub makes it sound really interesting and healthy too. The taste is nice and thick.
This is a great fat free yoghurt which I have often bought and used for cooking. It really does it's job and the shelf life is usually about 1 month away, so I have plenty of time to use it.
It is an expensive yoghurt and if its not on sale, I don't usually buy it.

Rospat
RospatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

I have used Jalna yoghurt a lot over the years, I am a regular consumer of yoghurt and am very discerning about what brands I use - only a few come up to scratch. I like Jalna because it has natural flavours and sugars and does not contain the preservatives and fillers that many other brands use.The flavours are also fairly mild - I do not like strong over-flavoured yoghurt.It has a pleasant consistency and the plain Jalna yoghurt can be used successfully in cooking, for sauces,marinades, and salad dressings.The flavoured ones are really good mixed with fresh fruit or meusli for anhealthy breakfast or snack.
Very natural product
Nothing really although maybe they could do some more flavours?