Jason Insulux Heated Throw

Jason Insulux Heated Throw

See the Best Electric Blankets & Heated Throws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jason

4.3

June R.
June R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is fantastic!

It's lovely and warm and luxurious! I turn my ducted Arconditioning off and I am as warm as toast! It turns itself off so there is no danger of overheating. Thoroughly recommend it!

Purchased in May 2021 for $89.00.

Nooky
NookySydney, NSW

Terrible electric blanket ever

It doesn't have timer and turn off itself after 2 hours. Do not waste money to buy it. I bought Jason heated throw online from spotlight. I got 9 electric blanket and never have any problem. I used insolux too but this one, Jason, disappointed me because doesn't have timer. next time I will take a look before I buy electric blanket. I got photo.

Purchased in March 2020.

Wendy C.
Wendy C.

could be improved on

was disappointing with the Jason heated throw. Auto switch off after only 3 hours. Compared to the Aldi version, which is considerable cheaper, it falls short. Aldi has 9 setting with up to 9 hour timer and is actually considerably warmer. Jason need to improve their product for the price

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths for $50.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Jason Insulux Heated Throw compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Jordan V.
Jordan V.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Saves lots on electricity. Very comfy.

Blanket uses very little electricity and heats up very quickly. Ever since I bought this living alone I haven't used my space heaters.

It is very convenient being able to change the heat settings on the blanket rather than having to get up and walk over to the space heater.

The material feels very premium. It made last winter much cozier and I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $50.00.

Dan D
Dan DSydney

So warm and snuggly!

I didn't know I needed one of these until I saw it on specials at my local Woolworths. The fabric feels nice to touch and looks good enough to take with me when traveling.
I sometimes wish the heating wasn't timed aka turning off on its own.

Purchased in July 2018.

Sewsoau
SewsoauAdelaide

Warm and toasty

It's a throw similar to many others on the market. I purchased this one because of positive reviews, the two year warranty and the size which is slightly bigger than some others on the market. The plush fabric on both sides is soft and sits well in use. The control was a little tricky for my husband at first (read instructions?!). Easy control once the manual was read. Happy with my purchase and it saves using the heater when just my hubby is home

Purchased in May 2019 at Spotlight Retail Stores for $40.00.

EGB
EGBTasmania

Use it every day - toasty warm!

I can't afford a huge heating bill so use the heated throw instead of turning the heater on. Winters in Tassie get cold and the jason heated throw is fantastic- adjustable heat levels and auto turn off after a few hours. Wouldn't be warm without it!

Purchased in September 2018.

nikhild
nikhild

Great electric blanket

We purchased this when it was on special at half price at Woolies. The mattress comes with a controller to control heat levels. There’s no inbuilt timer but you can buy a timer plug. the mattress takes 15-20 minutes to heat up. Very happy with the purchase. Uses a lot less electricity- about 5cents per hour.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Luna
LunaPerth, WA

Perfect & so warm!!

I bought this few years ago and since then this is a ''must'' item in each winter. It's super warm, so soft and economical. It has a level up to 8 but you will need probably up to 3 at maximum. Very quick to heat up and if I have this on my lap I won't need to a heater in the room at all. It was only $30 or so - such a perfect item! Highly recommend this.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Sonche
Sonche

Economical heating

Purchased the jason insulux electric throw at woollies for $25 as i wanted to stay warm without cranking on the reverse cycle every cold night. Uses much less electricity and you can stay really warm by starting with a higher setting and then reducing it. Just be careful not to overheat yourself it works really well. Can take it to the lounge or bedroom.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Anushka
AnushkaVictoria

This is amazing!

Amazing throw. So warm and comfortable. Very happy with it. Everything as described and has 2 timer settings and 9 heat settings. Got it on sale through catch of the day

blackhalo76