VerifiedMPNs:842285 and HPN5300
4.3

86% · 122 · 14%

MasterchefCentral, SA98 posts

expensive but perfect

Suffering with neck and shoulder osteo pain for ages after being on a course of Codeine pain killers I decided to look for a heat pad I settled on a Sunbeam Neck and shoulder heat pad it is so good works everytime I use it I now experience hardly any pain or soreness after only using it for a couple of times. I thoroughly recommend this Sunbeam product. Show details ·  1
Eva
EvaSydney, NSW

So Soothing!

I got this heating pad for my mother, she absolutely loves it!
It’s become an essential part of her night time routine. Her exact words were “it heats the exact muscle that is always sore by the end of the day”.
She loves the soft fabric and the size. Show details ·  1
Kayla B
Kayla BSydney, NSW2 posts

Best heating pad on the market!

I’ve had a sore neck and shoulders lately, so thought I’d give the Sunbeam neck shoulder heat pad a go. Am so thrilled with my purchase, the adjustable collar hits all my pain points! I’ve found after using it at night time, I sleep so much better and am way more relaxed. I love the versatility with the 5 different heat settings and the fact it heats up within a minute or so. Also has a great safety feature with an auto switch off. Love using this while watching tv, it’s no hassle at all. The fabric is lovely and soft, feels like a warm hug! Show details ·  1
George
GeorgeSydney, NSW3 posts

Amazing Heat Pad!

The Sunbeam heating pad (HPN5300) is very easy and comfortable to wear and I love using it as I relax in bed before going to sleep. It helps so much to relax not just the neck and shoulders but my back and overall body setting me up for a great sleep. I can also imagine it will be great on the colder days working at home. It heated up very quickly and it’s great that it stays hot and doesn’t need to be reheated like microwavable packs. I also liked the option of having 5 heat settings. It was convenient and easy to pack away after use. Show reply
Titch
TitchSydney, NSW2 posts

Bex77
Bex77Sydney, NSW3 posts

WOW WOW WOW

First impression when I used the shoulder and neck heating pad was WOW! Just WOW!
The targeted heat delivered consistent heat specifically to my neck, shoulders and back of heat.
The fast heat up taking less than 2min is a game changer with my busy lifestyle walking in the door at end of the day feeling sore, tight and tied or just wanting to feel relaxed the 5 controller allows to adjust temp.
The adjustable collar and comfortable fabric are all great features, my favourite of all is by simply detaching the controller the heating pad is washable. Show reply
JessL
JessL2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Very light and soft fabric, heats up quickly

The heating pad is easy and safe to use. Very light and sits well on my shoulders. It heats up quickly and has 5 heating levels. The power automatically cut from the heating pad after 3 hours of use. I am quite happy with the product overall.

But I would prefer if it has a one hour timer, and if the temperature can go a bit higher. Show reply

Jayne
JayneSydney, NSW2 posts

Tension & Stress Reliever!

I consistently have stress & tension in my shoulders - I work from home a couple of days a week so this is really good to throw on while I'm working (especially when the camera is off!) I like that it sits firm but not rigid, it's super soft. The control isn't too heavy. The heat is constant - warm but not too hot (it feels soothing). I think it's a really good thing to have if you get shoulder & neck pain - it won't replace my massages but it's a great compliment to it. Show reply
Maddog
MaddogIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive
Kez
KezSydney, NSW8 posts

Gold Star in relaxation & comfort!

this shoulder & neck heating pad has changed my life in a great way! I regularly have sore muscles after bootcamp training, the relief & comfort I get from using this is a blessing. The fabric is super soft & cozy, its like a beautiful hug around my shoulders. I love the different heating settings & the way it heats up in a couple of minutes. Don't worry with microwave bags, that never really fit across my neck or shoulders well, this heat pad is a zillion times better. Having the ability to throw this in the washing machine is a great bonus. Love this pad, its great value too. Show details ·  1
MLig
MLigSydney, NSW3 posts

Hits the spot!

I was lucky enough to win a shoulders & neck heating pad and I use it all the time!
The heat is constant which is a huge time saver vs the microwavable bags. Feels calming and the heat hits the spot. It's one size, but the durable velcro strap allows you to fit it comfortably around the area. I suggest wearing light clothing for ideal heat results- it is my new go to for soothing aching muscles. Show reply
Bez92
Bez92Sydney, NSW

A heat pad that never goes cold!

So much more comfortable than using a wheat bag and the fact that the heat stays constant is such a bonus. The cord is long enough to comfortably sit on the sofa near a powerpoint and after a while i forgot that the cord was even there.
The velcro and weighted bottom keep the heat pad in place perfectly, so the heat stays where I need it.
Definitely a lifesaver at the end of a long day at work. Show details ·  1
amyjadekat
amyjadekat

Junk don't waste your money

You're lucky if you'll get 3 months out of it. I have bought multiples now they don't last past 3 months if you're lucky if you get 6 months you'd be blessed I haven't had that happened yet though. Show details
Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts

Patricia
Patricia

How long is the cord on the Sunbeam Shoulders & Neck HPN5300? One reviewer says it's too short, another says 2m.

Masterchef

My heater pad cord is 2m+100, long. Ample long enough to use comfortably, if the power point is some distance away. Cheers

Ian Burt
Ian Burt

Where in Sydney can I view and purchase the product HPN5300?

Masterchef

I bought mine from Betta Electrical, Barossa Valley SA. Go online plenty there to choose from, Cheers Ron

Features:

• The Sunbeam Shoulders & Neck Heating Pad HPN5300 is specially shaped to wrap around your neck, shoulders, and the back of your head.
  • It has an adjustable collar so that the pad stays in place.
  • The heating pad delivers gentle heat, and has 5 settings.
  • Intellisense Technology prevents overheating and helps maintain consistent head pad temperature.
  • A safety auto-off feature also cuts power from the heating pad after 3 hours of continuous use.
CategoryElectric Blankets & Heated Throws