Jason Plush Heated Throw

Jason Plush Heated Throw

3.6

7 reviews · Statistics

57%14%29%
See the Best Electric Blankets & Heated Throws in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanWAPerth, WA

NOT WARM ENOUGH!

Sadly, you will die of the cold before this "Throw" gives enough heat.
Even on maximum heating, you are still cold at 14 degrees in the house.
The positives were : Nice colour (Pink), large size (tick), and washable in the washing machine.
Was on special at Spotlight for $59 at half-price, so I have just wasted $59 plus the postage I had to pay as not available in the Spotlight stores.
I would "Throw" it away, but the cat now loves it.
Two years ago I bought one from Kmart at just $30 and it gave amazing heat. Much hotter than this Jason one. Unfortunately, it could not be washed, so it had to be thrown away.
Over many years I have bought Jason products and loved them all - but not this one! Show details
Ange
Ange

EXCELLENT - BEST THING IVE BOUGHT ALL YEAR!

Love it, its soft and I can roll it up and put it away. The plug is removeable so I can lay it at the end of my bed when not in use like a throw :) I take it to work with me and have in on my lap when I'm at my desk. I use it every night when sitting doing my knitting. I even bought one for my grandson :) I love the blue colour and the price was amazing! only $79, down from $190!
Edwy
Edwy10 posts

Still to use will rate later

Question. Why cannot I plug into power board. It seems a little silly. I can understand overload but nothing else being used directly Show details
aida.pottinger
aida.pottingerAU7 posts

Linda
LindaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW36 posts

Best money I have spent

I bought the Jason Reversible Heated Throw. It's very plush- has plush on one side and a sherpa type feel on the other in a lovely grey colour. Heats up so quick- much more economical than a heater!! Show details
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love it ! Couldn't be happier !

I bought 2 - 1 for me and 1 for my mum.
The material is so soft and cuddly.
Turns off automatically and with 9 setting it can be just warm to toasty ! Show details
Sabrina
SabrinaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts

Great quality and washable too

I bought 2 of these throws when it was on sale and couldn't be happier. Its automatic 3-hour shut off function was very useful and it has 9 heat settings. It also comes with extra-long cord and machine washable too. However, the throw only comes in either blue or silver.

We use less heating for the whole room now that we have these throw. Definitely a money saver on winter bills! Highly recommended.

Waaka
Waaka

where can i find a cord for a Jason large plush heated throw? Model number THPCW1C-PS8-90. I bought it a couple of years ago and only went to use it last week and it doesn't work. It was still in the wrapper.
Barbara

Madeline

Can I use this throw on a bed?

NeriK

I do, on top all night and the cat loves it. I also use it on my office chair a sit on it. Keep the heat lower and it's so nice.

Madeline

What is the difference between an electric blanket and an electric throw?

NeriK

Ana electric blanket goes under the sheets, on the mattress and is safe to be left on all night. A throw is meant it only go over and not have a body on it. It also gets hotter.

See all Jason Plush Heated Throw questions