67%17%17%

Ange
Ange

EXCELLENT - BEST THING IVE BOUGHT ALL YEAR!

Love it, its soft and I can roll it up and put it away. The plug is removeable so I can lay it at the end of my bed when not in use like a throw :) I take it to work with me and have in on my lap when I'm at my desk. I use it every night when sitting doing my knitting. I even bought one for my grandson :) I love the blue colour and the price was amazing! only $79, down from $190!
Edwy
Edwy10 posts

Still to use will rate later

Question. Why cannot I plug into power board. It seems a little silly. I can understand overload but nothing else being used directly Show details
aida.pottingerAU8 posts

Linda
LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW37 posts

Best money I have spent

I bought the Jason Reversible Heated Throw. It's very plush- has plush on one side and a sherpa type feel on the other in a lovely grey colour. Heats up so quick- much more economical than a heater!! Show details
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love it ! Couldn't be happier !

I bought 2 - 1 for me and 1 for my mum.
The material is so soft and cuddly.
Turns off automatically and with 9 setting it can be just warm to toasty ! Show details
Sabrina
SabrinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts

Great quality and washable too

I bought 2 of these throws when it was on sale and couldn't be happier. Its automatic 3-hour shut off function was very useful and it has 9 heat settings. It also comes with extra-long cord and machine washable too. However, the throw only comes in either blue or silver.

We use less heating for the whole room now that we have these throw. Definitely a money saver on winter bills! Highly recommended.