Jayco Camper Trailer

Jayco Camper Trailer

Swan, Eagle, Swift, etc...

• Off-roading Performance
  • Suspension
  • Ease of Towing
Rose

RoseHobart, TAS

Electric brakes

Do I need electric brakes for a 1994 jayco swift. The camper doesn't have brakes on it. Tow weight 720kg? I think. I'm an not sure about full weight? Thank you

Libby

LibbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought after lots of research

Purchased in October 2019.

Customer Relations TeamJayco

Hello Libby, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We hope you enjoy any more adventures in your Jayco Jpod. Jayco Customer Relations Team

Gerardus Schoorl

Gerardus SchoorlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience I can think of.

The winder system has collapse 3 times Damaging the canvas, Damaging the door. Had the front left roof support 4 times and keeps breaking. The roof has collapsed breaking the roof liner support beams. When pulled apart the timber was completely rotted from water ingress .Tried to get a replacement roof from Jayco and they didn't even bother with a reply. I tried to get help from Brisbane Camperland and they did not reply. I ended up doing a repair my self it not perfect but it works, for now. I will never ever think of buying anything with the name Jayco again. The caravan is currently sitting in the shed waiting for more repairs.

Purchased in July 2004 for $27,000.00.

Kyles

KylesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Its a great upgrade from our tent. Easy to set up, plenty of room.

Its a great camper, easy to set up. Lots of room. Havent taken it offroad as yet, but am looking forward to it. Would like a better annex awning as have already in the 6 mths of owning snapped 3 of the eyelets. A lot of cupboards but dont be fooled as they are being used to hide water tanks, pipes etc.

Purchased in May 2019 at Jayco Australia.

Paul G.

Paul G.Northeast, VIC

Poor quality

I brought 2 to start a hire business, the Sport & Outback, roof tape peeling off on both, the outback kitchen gas cook top wasn't even clamped in, dealer said that's just Jayco :(. I wanted to back trade them & they offered me $12,000 less than what I just paid & they haven't been used.
Just a very disappointing start for my new venture & so with a big company like Jayco, what can I say.
I will never buy or recommend Jayco to anyone. Poor manufacturing & poor dealer attitude.

Purchased in September 2019.

Warren

Great escape vehicle and easy to tow

I bought a Jpod sport 2 years ago and have used it on about 15 occasions / 60 days and have not had any problems at all with it, in all types of weather .
I didnt want to attached tent and have never used it as I like to set up in 5 minutes .
Great value for the money and very happy with it .
Warren

Purchased in October 2017.

Paul

PaulSydney

Happy Camper!

Purchased in January 2019.

Beeker77

Beeker77Melbourne

Ok for the money and great if you have a towing weight limit

Great little van towed with cx5 diesel goes well. Like most things you get what you paid for. But it would be nice if Jayco bothered to screw all the screws in properly. I haven’t counted them yet, even the 15a external socket screw were sticking out not screwed in all the way.
How hard is it, sorry for The negativity but you could train a monkey to do a better job. Quality control issues and it appears that Jayco still don’t want to listen.
We only took delivery of a 2019 swift 3 weeks ago, been out once for 5 days, but I have to say I’m a little bit worried about what the future will bring.

Purchased in December 2018 at Jayco Bayswater .

Shaneo

ShaneoSouthwest, VIC

Great camper easy to tow fast to set up

We purchased our first camper recently and absolutely love it.
Our 2002 Penguin 13 ticks al the boxes, easy to tow, much faster to set up than campers with slide out beds, it’s basically a 13FT Caravan without the extra weight, ours weighs in at an ATM weight of 1142kg. We tow it behind a medium SUV Holden Equinox petrol Turbo, tows very well. Could tow it with much smaller non turbo cars.
Would definitely recommend a Jayco Penguin for anyone that wants a little home away from home.

Purchased in July 2002.

Damian G

Damian GLaunceston, TAS

Mods to make the Jpod sport a long distance tourer.

Purchased in April 2018.

Mark

MarkSouth West, WA

Good idea very poorly executed and finished, shame

Purchased in October 2018.

Barbara

BarbaraWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What a Disappointment.

PhilW

PhilWSydney

Great little van.

chloe

chloeyass

Poor quality build and poor service from Jayco

Manny

MannySouth East Queensland, QLD

An excellent concept...pity about the quality control

Very poor quality camper

We payed $32000 and have had to fix so many things on the van. We are very lucky that my hubby is a handy man because there's no many things to list that have broken. How we can't whined it up so unhappy.

Jayco Dealers are hopeless and Jayco are thieves.

Jayco vans are rubbish. Dont be fooled. The dealers are not interested in fixing problems they make you wait until you pay for a warranty service to fix their problems. It is a rort and the ACCC should do something about it. I complained to Jayco head office refused to take calls and they hide behind emails. Finally I got Jayco head office to do the service for $500 because they dont want to upset dealers with a cheaper service price. I marked everything before the service and nothing was touched. I embarrassed them so badly they refunded the money. I would never take my van back to any of them. I have slowly been upgrading the problems myself as I can because I am a qualified trades person not a child with a pop rivet gun.

What can I say

jack

jackNorthern Region, NSW

my swan outback is getting built wont be ready till mid septeber

Can i put roof racks on by adjusting the rails so the windup tv aerial will fit.At this stage that is all a wont to know when i get my jayco swan.

Greg E