JB Caravans

See the Best Caravans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steven Roach

Steven RoachPerth, WA

Awesome Caravan

We picked up our new Dirt RoaderExtreme and are extremely happy with it. The attention to detail in all aspects is Outstanding. We did a factory tour of JB in Melbourne and are so pleased we did it. It gave us total peace of mind to see the way they were built and the quality control. Also the handover was excellent. They went through everything it detail. It tows perfectly. All in all we could not be happier and we are very impressed with JB. Thank you.

Purchased in July 2019.

Off-roading Performance

axe

axeCentral Coast

Perfect

Picked up our Extreme in May 2018. Everything was perfect, everything working. Have now done thousands of kilometres and have had nothing go wrong. Would buy another.
They simply are Just Brillant.

Floor Plan20:6 Rear door

Service could not of been better

Don’t normally rate. But found this service excellent. Van was good but service was great. Had a few small issues that you would expect with a second hand van. They went above and beyond. Walter especially. The handover of the van was extremely thorough

As the name says Just Brilliant!.

My wife and I have recently taken delivery of our 2017 Milano. 23.6 looks awesome and tows perfectly.
We could not be more happy with the service, design and quality of the workmanship.
We looked at many different brands of caravans over a two year period and kept going back to JB nothing came close to the JB brand.
The staff at Caboolture are a pleasure to deal with and Dan bent over backwards on several occasions to meet our needs. We would in particular like to thank Brendan for all his help throughout the last two years of our research on the JB brand.
If you are thinking of buying a new or used caravan you owe it to yourself to at least have a look at this brand.

Thanks JB could not be happier.
Jo & Andre.

Floor Plan23.6 rear door.

Scorpion

ScorpionBrisbane

Top quality Australian built OFF ROAD rig.

Floor PlanRear door model 20ft 6in

Can't improve on JB

Stuch

StuchSouth East Queensland, QLD

JB caravan update

We have given the 21ft Dirtroader a warranty shakedown. Just been to Flinders Ranges, Birdsville and now on way back to BRISBANE.
This trip has been 6,000 K and the van has been fantastic. Went on rough and dust roads. The only dust to penetrate was through the fridge vent, which is my issue and not JB's. So all in all the quality and finish and strength cannot be question. Would have no problem recommending this van.

Nev W

Nev WDiddillibah

JB caravans are just that - JUST BRILLIANT

We recently purchased a 20ft 6 Scorpion from JB Caravans at Caboolture. The sales and delivery staff were excellent and attended to our every wish. We took it for a shakedown on the dustiest and roughest roads we could find. Absolutely no problems and not one sign of any dust inside whatsoever (can't say the same for the outside). Since had a service and their staff could not do enough for us. Should be named JTB - JUST THE BEST.

Graeme

GraemeAdelaide

First trip in our JB 19ft dirt roader

Up thru Lyndhurst on to Strzelecki into Innamincka camped on Cooper, off to Noccundra, then Thargomindah, then Yowah, Toompine, Quilpie, Charleville, Mitchell, Roma, then into Dicky beach,back down to Wagga Wagga camped on Murrumbidgee, pump played up, phoned JB, into Melbourne JB factory met Glen fixed immediately, smelt gas at cooker, immediately checked including pressure test all OK , went thru factory, cannot fault service, very impressed with van and JB on to Adelaide and home, would recommend JB van excellent . 19'Off road,3.2t susp, 3tanks, 3solar panels, 2spares, 6"chassis, leather, great layout , all good so far. Traveled approx 7500 km including many free camps.

Pre delivery checks very poor

Flooring holes not sealed solar incorrectly wired, brake cable rubbing against tyre, cheap batteries, shockers not suited to off road van, all strip lighting had to be replaced, we have had huge costs all extra within two years that we should not have had to endure. Two chargers have been replaced which could have been avoided if pre delivery check had been done. Very disappointing

No Stabilizer Bars Not Satisfactory

Take care when taking delivery of your JB. I was badly advised. When the van was hitched to my Disco 2 the ball weight was so heavy that the tow bar was almost scraping the ground. The workmen then turned my tow bar over, so it was higher off the ground and I was sent on my way; with my front wheels only just on the ground. I then had to make my own arrangements to have stabilizer bars attached. This should have been done pre delivery as I believe I was not roadworthy when I left the factory. Staff in Queensland told me they always fit stabilizer bars, so why not the factory in Melbourne.

This is simply not satisfactory.

JB Dreamline Experience

This review is as we hoped it would be to congratulate JB Personal

Dishonest Salesman!!!

I recently purchased a used van only 2 year old, guaranteed it was in excellent condition.When towing van empty it fish tailed madly near causing an accident on freeway.Contacted salesman his remedy was just manually operate trailer brakes!!!!!!Contacted previous owner and found out the problem was there from day one.He told me he was sick of the lack of interest in trying to get it fixed and traded it on another van,and low and behold it was the same salesman who sold it to me as sold it new,knowing full well of the serious problem with the van. Beware of jb sales people they prepared to tell you anything to get a sale!!!!!

Gaye TGayndah

JB Caravan 20ft Dirt Roader

Gaye T

Picked up the van this week. What a great service given by Bill and the team at JB Caravans Caboolture. We are delighted with the finish and minor repairs that have been done. We have no hesitation in recommending the team at Canoolture.

Gaye T

We've had this caravan now for 11 months and continue to be very happy with it. There has never been any question in having warranty work completed promptly.

Fox

FoxPort Lincoln, South Australia

JB Scorpion 17ft10 suits Prado Weights

"Just Brilliant" like it says We absolutely love our new Scorpion It has everything we needed without add on extras costing extra The design engineers did lots of changes for us Eg extra solid Outside Handle including one next to shower A Double Step Full Fridge lifted up higher We have a leather Lounge No mirrors in robes Full Oven Washing Machine and a very efficient shower and toilet A fusion stereo system with USB DVD/cd IPod Dock Inside Outside Marine Speakers An Awning 22" Led Fusion Flat Screen TV
It met our TARE weight for our Diesel Toyota Prado
Small items needed fixing under warranty which was easily done

Bob

BobMelbourne

Very very bad caravans

You can tell everything cheap in the caravans we have bought caravan from this campony I would not recommend to anybody. They caravans leak and having brake problem the stove doesn't work. We have paid $59,000 and many many problems we come cross. Until they sold us the van they were very very help full after the problems started 3 months time we spoke the owner [name removed] they are very very unproffecinal and they asked us to pay money to get it fixed when it was still under warranty. We are disgusted I wouldnt not recommend this campony to anybody our other friend also had similar problems. Very bad customer service.

Leaking water stove didint work brake wasn't working

Annette Douglas

Annette DouglasHazelbrook NSW

Had Everything we wanted

Purchased a JB 17"10 scorpion in January could not be happier the van had everything we were looking for and could be pulled by our 2009 Prado have only taken it on a few small trips so far but everything has worked well added a gas heater and ESC braking system Travelled well over dirt roads
Very comfortable towed well

Scorpion

Picked up my 20ft scorpion 2 weeks ago from the factory.It was a long weekend and they were very busy. We had a few things that had to be altered and the firm were more than obilging Towed the van back to Perth and had a wonderful time. It was my 6th van ; you would think I would get it right. This van did all I wanted and then some. Could not be happier and see me and the missus having wonderfull trouble free holidays. oh what a feeling. You need a serious tug for these brutes

Could not fault the van