JBL Charge 3

JBL Charge 3

MPN: 3284060

great sound & good battery life & splash proof

I wanted the larger extreme but it was to expensive, so i got the charge 3. No regrets here. Very pleased with its performance all round. Its a bit heavy for the back pack, so lucky i didn't get the larger extreme. Blue tooth pairing is easy. The startup and shutdown tune is the only complaint, way too loud. Be aware there are many knock offs in the markets and online, they have a different JBL logo and weigh 1/2 as much as the original but otherwise look the same.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $158.00.

It is good

It has a really nice and loud sound and connects fast with any Type of devices and it is easy to carry around and fun for listening to music out loud and ect

Purchased in September 2018 for $30.00.

Great in and outdoors

Bought this product for $129 with free delivery from Officeworks
Thoughts on the product:
* Easy to use and set up
* Bluetooth connectivity strong and reliable
* Great sound quality indoors and outdoors
* Really lightweight
One of the most convenient products I've bought in a while

Purchased in January 2019 at Officeworks Online store for $129.00.

Bloody brilliant

I bought this for $139 on sale on Boxing Day.
Great build quality and excellent sound.
Easy set up literally took maybe 2minutes.
Competes with my sonos play 5 gen 1 obviously not as loud but for that price wow what a product. Great battery life and the bonus of being waterproof.
I didn't no which speaker to pick but glad I picked this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Super

This is a fantastic speaker. JBL has truly hit a home run with this one. I have a charge 2, a clip, and I've had a JBL Xtreme for about 4 months. This speaker is far superior to the Charge 2. It has a much fuller sound without the boosting of the bass and treble. The mids were lacking with the Charge 2 and it will not get nearly as loud as the Charge 3. This speaker has much better battery life, is completely waterproof, and allows for linking to my Xtreme..

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best $150 I've spent.

Have been studying portable speakers for a few weeks as my old gal(8 yrs) finally gave up the ghost. It came down to two choices,JBL or Bose. After reading many,many reviews I went with the Charge. OMG, what a machine! It has been going for 3,9 hour days in the packing shed, and still has 2 bars of charge left in it!! Not only that, if we accidentally hit it with the hose, it doesn't matter( completely waterproof). Great sound, great quality,love it. I think a few of my coworkers are putting one on their Christmas wish list this year.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

5 stars

Really happy with this product.
Great sound. Great design. Great functionality. Great price!
Easy to connect and use. Very sturdy and easy to hold and carry around. Holds it's charge for ages!
Only wish it came with a carry bag! Very happy customer and would recommend to anyone looking for a great portable bluetooth speaker.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great value Bluetooth speaker

Great value for money. A good quality Bluetooth speaker with good bass & durability. It is solid, looks good has a good amount of volume a choice of colours is handy for everyone.
It has good battery life, connects easily with phone by Bluetooth.
It does have an annoying start up sound that is quite loud but otherwise a great value product.
Speakers are made by Harman for JBL an American company who also make speakers used in AKG headphones , always great quality speakers

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Excellent sound, easy to use and great quality

The JBL produces excellent sound from my android and iphone. Easy to connect and use, has USB charging capability and number of connection to power choices including USB. The quality of the sound is excellent, is robust and I have used mine at a BBQ (with my phone in my bag), in the garden (with my phone in the kitchen). Also has heaps of battery life and looks sleak.

Good Quality & Mega Sound Per Size

Pretty impressed with the sound quality output compared to it's size, seems to be louder and more competitively priced than other similar brands. We also have the larger model (JBL Extreme) but would probably only buy this one again as it is a lot lighter and the sound is nearly as good.

Its all about that bass

Got one of these for my birthday and I LOVE IT!! Having a Bluetooth speaker has been the best thing ever for in the home while im cooking or cleaning, great for an outdoor party, fantastic in the shower lol. Was so happy with it I got my mum one too. Would love to get myself another to connect them together for surround sound.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Solid speaker but noisy startup sound!

I've had this about a month and travelled around Tasmania with it in the car for a week. Good solid speaker that doesn't feel like it's going to break easily. Good sound even at high volume. Great that you can charge your phone/tablet while playing music. Bluetooth pairing is quick and reliable. There is a very annoying sound/tune that it plays when it starts up and shuts down. No matter how quietly the volume is set on the speaker, the startup sound is at max volume and you can't turn it down or turn it off. The internet is full of people complaining about the same thing. Otherwise good speaker.

Good Sound Quality for the size and build

Bought the Charge 3 recently after comparing several other brands within the similar price range. This is a very well built unit with good sound quality for it's size. Good balance between portability and water resistance as we will be using it for camping trips. Nice feature with charge capability for phone/camera while away from mains power source.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great Portable Boom Box

I bought this from JBHIFI however they were on special which JBHIFI price matched from Office works for $149.
As far as value for money this is a fantastic speaker with faultless blue tooth. I was looking for a new docking station / alarm clock but they don't make much of a range with this due to the various phone connections.
I went with this as it has a great battery that is chargeable, and it comes with its own charger, and there is a USB port for charging your phone on the back of unit with will charge your phone wether it plugged in or not.

As far as the sound is concerned its great, with clear crisp top end solid bottom end bass. To get a better system you can pay serious money for a Bose system which will be better but how much better? Yes and its water resistant, and volume is great, your can also pair them up with other JBL charge 3's for a surround sound.

Very happy with the purchase.