JBL JR300

• Comfort
Mick
MickSydney, NSW

Do not buy

I brought these JBL JR300 headphones for my 4 year old son as they were advertised as been perfect for little kids and very robust. My son used these for 2 days before one of the headphones arm snap off. My son had been using my wife’s expensive beats headphones for months and I thought buying these JBL for him would be the perfect item so that he would not use the beats anymore. I can only strongly recommend not to buy these JBL JR300 as they are not fit for purpose. My son was not rough on these headphones so it was not broken due to miss use. I took them back to Harvey Norman were I brought them and they would not accept the return so 2 things I will not be doing any more buying a JBL product or buying from HN.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $67.00.

Sendle user
Sendle userGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for the car

Works really well for my 5yo when he wants to listen to songs over and over again but I don't! Great non-video entertainment while allowing freedom of movement. Connects well via Bluetooth to tv, phone etc and good battery life.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Lungby
LungbyMelbourne

Very happy with these

These headphone fit my 1.5 year old very well and he seems very comfortable with them on. I'm very happy with the sound quality. Only downside is that being Bluetooth you can't plug it in to the aeroplane jack (with an adaptor) should you want to, but this isn't a criticism of the headphones themselves.

Purchased in November 2018.

Wired Headphones

Find out how JBL JR300 compares to other Wired Headphones

Jo B
Jo BMelbourne

Great for little ears

These are great kids head phones that cone in great colours. The sticker pack is an added bonus, we enjoyed decorating the head phones together and it added a personal touch. The maximum decibel limit makes it safe for young children's ears. Design is also lots of fun and very colourful.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
N Y B
N Y BVictoria, 3079

Perfect size for toddler.

Bought it in the colour red for my 2.5 yo little girl. Happy with the quality of headphone. Audio surprisingly quite good, fits nicely on her head. Design wise very simple unlike other kids headphones I’ve seen. Perfect for travelling since it’s foldable. Comes with bonus sticker to personalise. Price point very affordable. Definitely recommend!

Date PurchasedMay 2018