JBL Synchros Reflect-I

JBL Synchros Reflect-I

Lisa

LisaMelbourne

Confortable and deep sound

I have been really happy with these headphones. Bought them from JB HiFi and they are great. Deep sound, extreme comfort, and they are sweatproof.

What I really like about them is that the cord is not attached permanently to the ear cups, you can pull it out if you need to.

Great product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Nayb

NaybSydney

Love these! But don't last long

I love these headphones, the sound quality is amazing and it blocks out nearly all surrounding noise- I would never use the Apple iPhone ones again after experiencing these.
    Only issue is that they start to crackle and die around 12 months I buy them. Every single time, it's the same issue!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Jordanmr94

Jordanmr94Melbourne

The perfect workout headphones

I've been using these headphones for 4 months and I couldn't complain about one thing.The sound quality is incredible,you get just the right length with the adjustable cable which is also sweatproof and reflective in darkness.They're also the first pair of in ear headphones I've ever owned that will not slip out of your ears when you don't want them too,the pocket clip is also a feature I use quite often and they've never once come out of my pocket or case in a tangled mess.Hands down winner and would definitely purchase again.

Date PurchasedOct 2016