Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Limited Diesel
Part of Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6

Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Limited Diesel (2010-2024)

Also referred to as: Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Limited Diesel 2023 and Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Limited Diesel 2025.
Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Limited Diesel

Boot Size
4.3
Comfort
Features
Brand Manager for Jeep? Claim your listing.

Russ and Anne
Snifer
SniferVIC, 305943 posts
  Verified WK Limited Diesel

Please DO NOT buy a Jeep

Since I bought my Jeep the error code P0673 (00) coming. Cause for the error is Glow plug, Cylinder 3 - circuit malfunction but I have replaced it 3 times. After around 2 weeks from the replacement it's coming again. I have all paid invoices and receipts of the issue. Also the issue only coming from COLD start and when the Engine run for 5 min and then turn-off and ON. Issue not coming.

All Jeep dealers I took the vehicle , informed me that they are unable to diagnostic the issue without Jeep and it was not successful. I also left my vehicle with the Jeep dealer for 3 days and still they couldn't fix the issue.

Please be aware of lacking of knowledge for issues with Jeep. Please don't do the same mistake I have done by buying a Jeep.  Show details

Doc
Doc
John A.
John A.2 posts
  WK Limited Diesel

Had some major engine failure but Jeep really took care of us through the ordeal

Our 2018 Jeep had 21000 km on the clock when I noticed a knocking in engine.Took it to Jeep they said need new engine as big end failure.Jeep provided a hire car while getting fixed and we had a new engine replaced by Jeep dealer and now purrs like a kitten.Very happy with way they handled whole problem Show details
Legend
LegendFar North Queensland, QLD7 posts

Blown engine

Bought my GC limited Diesel from Irelands in Cairns in Jan.16 All went downhill very quickly with sump oil leaks followed by a timing cover oil leak that had to be returned 3 times to rectify.1 month from the warranty expiring the brake booster pump failed.New unit fitted only to have a failure within a fortnight, was filled with silicone.
At 56000 km and 2 months out of warranty the engine seized solid. Big hearted Jeep did replace the engine as a GOODWILL gesture, took 7 weeks and no loan vehicle.I asked what warranty I get with the new engine and was to NIL and if it goes bang again it will be at my expense.New engine costs approx. $25000.00.
The engines are failing world wide, be careful and consider your options. Show details
Braking
Handling
Mcfamily
McfamilyCentral West, NSW4 posts
  WK Limited Diesel

Great for three years then a disaster

Done 88,000kms in less than 5 years. Family car used only on sealed roads, highway and town. Car serviced by dealer all services attended. Consumer identified problems have been: Moonroof seal noise(told can’t fix must replace at $3400). Cup holder metal lifted scratches hand($1000 fix). Turbo blown cost to replace is $17500 plus labour. Show details
Paul Mc
Paul McGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC10 posts
  WK Limited Diesel

I'm in love with my Jeep

I did my research and found the Grand Cherokee suited my needs for towing. Having a 2.5 tonne boat I need a car with lots of torque. The 3.0 L diesel was perfect. I was surprised by how easy it pulled the boat, in fact it was like there was no boat behind it. I've had the car 3 years and have had no faults with it.

Hopping inside and your in luxury. Those cold winter days disappear with heated seats and a heated steering wheel.

My question to myself about how happy I am with a car is: would I buy another one?? The answer is a BIG yes.

Show details

Overall
Noise Level
Jay Dee
Jay DeeHunter Region, NSW15 posts
  Verified WK Limited Diesel

Excellent Vehicle

I purchased my Grand Cherokee Limited in Jan' 2013. It has now done 120,000 klm. More than half towing a 23ft van weighing close to 3 tonne. One trip being a full lap of Australia. The ride, comfort and fuel economy has been first class. The hard drive in the sound system is great, saves changing music CD's Dual climate control, along with heated leather seats also adds to the comfort.

Show details