Toyota Prado

Loving our Prado

Purchased a 2018 GLX Prado and absolutely love it.
Had read a few negative reviews - so we were concerned...but we could not be happier with it.
We have done over 15000km - long distance driving - off road driving - water crossings without issue.
Very comfortable / plenty of room / great on fuel / lots of extras!!
Highly recommend the new Prado.

Purchased in October 2018 for $66,000.00.

Disappointed with this Prado J150 replacement of our 90 Series Prado

We replaced our old 90 Series (1999) Prado with the new J150 Prado just after my first attempt to retire. There is just the 2 of us - wife and hubby.
I like the body and suspension but really dislike the 2.8 litre engine. In my view, it's under powered. Just cruising around town at 80kph the slightest incline will have the eco light go off and start dropping gears. Connect a trailer with weight and it's all over so we will never tow on our travels - that decision is made. I believe a vehicle of this size and type needs a 3.2 to 3.5 litre .
I am not a fan of the auto braking and some of the other 'saftey' features and appreciate that some folks need them to operate but I wish they could be over ridden when required.

Purchased in February 2018 at Lander Toyota for $62,000.00.

2001 VZJ95R 3.4L AUTO GXL

As previously posted, we've had this Prado from 2001 when it was 3 months old... cannot speak highly enough to say how well engineered and comfortable this genuine 7 seater for 7 average adults, has turned out to be. "4R Motors" in Seaford 3198 has meticulously serviced this every 5,000 kms without fail. All it has ever needed is Oil and Filter every 5,000. "Forte" Fuel System Cleaner is added every 10,ooo kms. Auto gets new oil every 80,ooo kms. Both Diffs and Transfer gets new oil every 80,ooo kms.
Abnormals amount to 1 new Radiator and 1 new AC Compressor at 180,000kms. Elec aerial motor has failed, so we just manually adjust when needed as its a huge job to renew, and reception has not been affected, so why worry?
Cannot believe how easily it tows 4 tonne of firewood to Mt Hotham every year !
All in all... would not ever sell this vehicle. it's now April 2019. She's 18 y/o and a member of the Family.
I pity the "yuppies" who have long sold this model for a new one every 5-7 years as so many do for the sake of "keeping up with the Jones's"... new cars have just got worse every year on many levels,

Purchased in September 2001 for $36,000.00.

Comfort

Prado buyers beware. They are not what they used to be.

In 2016 I handed over the keys on my beloved 120 Prado for a new Prado 150. My 120 had served me faultlessly for 13 years and I was expecting the same from the new one. I use this vehicle to tow a horse float and general running around. I found very quickly that the gearbox was nothing short of terrible. Constantly hunts for gears. Touching the brakes going downhill and the vehicle drops down 2 - 3 gears enough to cause bruising on my collarbone from the seat belt. It then holds this gear to the very bottom, sometimes getting up to a screaming 4000rvs before letting go violently slamming me back in my seat. Toyota's response was "it is working as it should". While towing and crawling up to a set of lights the car started to shake violently (think earthquake) - Toyota could not find anything wrong. I constantly hear the sound of a chain being dragged along under the car - Toyota cannot find anything wrong. My warrantly was running out in two months. I took it in to get the brakes checked because they were grabbing badly. Toyota's response "the brakes are working perfectly". I lost faith in my car (I am a 66 year old woman on my own) I lost faith in Toyota. I have traded the Prado in on another make.

Purchased in May 2016 for $61,000.00.

Comfort

Very comfortable, fuel efficient and spacious

We have had our prado for a few years now and we cannot fault it. It is very comfy, spacious and is a dream to drive. The downer is that it has the same old standard Toyota stereo so no Bluetooth/AUX/connection.

Purchased in April 2017 for $17,000.00.

Comfort

No power , huge fuel consumption!

Was a good car at first but after some time and what I’m told is a failure in the diesel particulate filter system the fuel consumption sky rocketed and it felt like I was driving around with the hand break on !

Purchased in January 2016 for $60,000.00.

Comfort

The worst in car system in the world?

I have just installed my old TomTom and bluetooth hands free kit (blueant) into my 2018 Toyota Prado. The in-car system is just so bad that anything else is better. I drove a Hyundai i30 hire car today with the appleplay system which was brilliant. Why Toyota did not run with this I don't know. The phone system is unusable while driving and when using the voice control system you may drive 2km before the system responds to your command. I honestly don't think Toyota ever tested their system outside of the showroom. I have 1000+ contacts in my phone and it takes 5 mins for the phone to synch each trip.

Purchased in March 2018 for $65,000.00.

Comfort

Worst transmission of all time.

Would not lock into top gear until well over 100km/hr, and then would change down when it saw a hill in the distance. Fitted a scanguage to watch the transmission temperature, and was horrified to see the temperatures while towing, and that was using the gear recommended. The only way to stop it changing and the torque converter from slipping was to tow in 4th gear at about 90km/hr.
Would not tow my small Tvan without great input from right foot, (old 120 series Prado was much better)

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Drive4WD

1GR 4.0 V6 is one of the best Toyota motors ever made

The prado is quite a surprising little package, after having owned several full sized cruisers from 60 series to 105 series I decided to downsize to a 120 prado and the power you get for the fuel usage is fantastic. Some people may find 13.7l/100km average bad but compared to my 1fzfe cruisers at 25-26l/100km I am amazed! Cheap to run, chain driven V6 (no timing belt) smooth and quiet, I can see these becoming the new 80 series in the next 5-10 years in terms of a reliable, decent tourer that honestly I can see easily covering 500,000kms without fail. The 5 speed auto grearbox is the pick of the bunch having a low 1st gear and lower reverse than the old 4 speed. Amazingly these 120’s can be had for under 10k with less than 250,000kms on them and that’s a great cheap entry 4x4 for a tourer or mild 4x4 wagon. These are no patrol or 105 series cruiser on the real tough tracks but seeing as there is usually a good on road drive to get to the tough tracks the Prados do the road and 90% of the 4x4 tracks in much more comfort and economy than the live axle 4x4s.

Highly recommend for a family 4x4, try and get one with traction control (Vx, grande and late gxl with safety pack) as this makes them much more capable off road. If getting one without factor in a rear locker $2k if you want to push it past it’s maximum flex.

BadgeGrande
Date PurchasedJan 2017

Sublime first drive experience - very happy with the July 2018 Manual GXL Prado

I had a Prado 150 in 2015 but as soon as I drove it from the showroom I knew it was a lemon...back and forth about 20 times and they diagnosed a drive train fault that they repaired by installing a dampening device to the chassis....it thankfully got rid of 80% of the vibration through the steering wheel...the other 20% when I changed tyres.

I was a little apprehensive picking this new 2018 July compliant car! The sales process was done by phone aside from the paperwork side of things, everything happened smoothly enough. The sales staff were helpful and went through everything. The revised model has some nice touches of silver plastic that seemed to freshen the dash up and gave it a lovely, solid feel. I broke up what was before quite a dark, cheap feel.

As I left the dealership today I drove along the 80km/h zone couldn't feel anything....no vibrations, no steering wheel shudder...nothing! I literally held my breath as I got to the freeway and approached 100km when in my old Prado the vibrations started. Thankfully, nothing close to a vibration and I can't tell you how happy I was to cruise along at a 110km and feel what my 2015 should of felt from day one. The standard tyres create some road noise so I'd recommend a test drive in a 110km stretch of road to see if you find it annoying. I was fine with it and where I felt it could be improved, I'll work on that in the future.

This upgraded model is wonderful and while I miss out on the techno pack of an auto, I read enough to feel put off an auto with all the overheating commentary.

I also noticed that the DPF had kicked in and I think its been altered now to burn more regularly, I clocked up 300km driving from the dealership and when I got near home I noticed the DPF doing a burn by the increased rpm (upto about 1100km). I could smell the burn off with my window down and stationary but it wasn't offensive or intruding into the cabin with the window shut.

The one thing I noticed that was different from my old Prado was that I felt a solid object at the top of the drivers seat that took some time to get used to. I'm a hulking great unit so I noticed almost immediately that it lacked padding or support at the top of the seat. However, as I drove along, I got used to the change in feel and the electric lumber support helped to adjust to a really nice driving position.

I sat comfortably in the cabin, instrument dials ahead of me, laid out well and subtle changes to make them look almost european in design. Subtle changes to instrumentation as well made the car overall look really refreshed and of good quality.

Overall, really impressed with the latest model and (touch wood) blissful, stress free driving (although I will have to cope with Sydney drivers LOL!)

TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedDec 2018

2018 PRADO Very disappointing with my purchase

A BRAND NEW LANDCRUISER PRADO 2018 - paid almost 70k - not happy with the new Vehicle I purchased on September 2018.

Just done 2500 KM
Irregularities in gear shifting.
I was hearing unusual sound while starting the engine.
Took it to the dealer and they said the “ENGINE MOUNT” needs to be replaced (Unbelievable).
Very furious and disappointed with Toyota.
For the price and reputation I did not expect this from Toyota.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

2018 GXL Prado (Love this Car BUT!!)

I purchased this vehicle for daily commuting & as a tow vehicle. As a daily driver I love this car it's comfortable has all the options you need good fuel eco Great Car, BUT as tow vehicle i'm very disappointed!. I tow a Jayco Journey 19.5ft Caravan weight fully loaded 2.7t, when towing this van my Prado uses 22L to 26L per 100Ks traveling at 90khp on my last trip talking to landcruiser 200 owners towing bigger vans then mine, they were doing better at around 22L to 24L per 100Ks doing 110 to 125kph. The Prado tow Capacity is 3,000Kgs now but to to tow anything close to that the car 2.8L engine is working very very hard and sucks the fuel. it's a pity because I truly love this car, but I might have to look at maybe upgrading.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great car for touring

We purchased the Prado new as a replacement for a LandRover Discovery3. We have now had the car almost 6 years and travelled 100,000kms. We have had it serviced by the Toyota dealer since new whilst the 6 yr warranty ran. There have been a couple of warranty claims...nothing major , just niggles. Now, post warranty we will get the car serviced by a more local specialist.
We have modified the car to make it better for touring /off-road (suspension, snorkel, under body armour, dual battery, ARB bull bar, secondary fuel filter, diff breathers, throttle adjuster, Cooper tyres etc).
Car performs well under load and around town. The handling much improved with the OME suspension.
I honestly can't see us needing to or wanting to replace the car anytime soon...

Date PurchasedJan 2013

This is I made a big mistake in my life

I am using daily to go to work. Mileage is very bad and after every 2 to 3 days the DPF starting to burn the chemicals during that time the mileage is very bad and the rpm going up to 900.Aand the engine sound and vibration also going up that time. It will going around 25minits. When its happening very uncomfortable to drive.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

TOYOTA ARE No 1 FOR A GOOD REASON..........THEY BUILD QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

We purchased a demo 2001 Toyota Prado VZJ95R V6 3.4L Auto when it was 3 months old.........in 17 years it hasn't so much as blown a fuse or had any other fault due to any stupid faults that are common in so many present day AWD. Yes it has 4 wheel Disc ABS, Traction Control, Stability Control, Air Bags, Side Impact protection, all the bells and whistles, and still drives like new. We expect 7 kms per litre for such a solid vehicle built with a CHASSIS. It sees and loves the snow at Hotham around 28 days per year and tows 3 tons of firewood effortlessly. I coulnt get over how it refused to lose control in the snow even when I forced the wheel sharply ! Amazing ! The engiine oil & filter is changed without fail every 7500kms, Transmission Oil every 60,000 kms, all 4 Filters exactly as per Severe Service Schedule, both diff oils every 60,000kms, Fuel Injector Cleaner added to both tanks every 10,000kms , Coolant change every 80,000kms. Paint still looks brand new ! ................... not a single minute of a "let down" or failure ........ so what are people thinking when they trade in a car like this ?????? ........... is it ego, or keeping up with the Jones's, too much money, or what ??????

Date PurchasedSep 2001

Best vehicle I've owned

After a string of Diesel Hilux's, Landrover Discoveries I bought my first Prado on a whim at auction-online, sight unseen. It had 300,000km on the clock so my expectations were realistic. To my surprise it looked immaculate and drove the same, full service history and one owner from new. A few sensible upgrades, suspension, tyres, bull bar later it is becoming a favorite for the fun we have in it and the reliability. Dual tanks standard, great air-cond, relatively good fuel economy, (1KZ pre-common rail diesel-manual). Very capable off road and comfortable, roomy for family trips. Only regret is we didn't buy one sooner.

BadgeGX
TransmissionManual
Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Not what I expected

Hi everyone , I’ve had 90 series prados, 120 series prados and now I have a new 150 series prado . The 90 & 120 series gave me faultless driving for many years and were very capable off road as well so it was a no brainer for me to carry on with the tradition . After putting 30,000km on it in 4 months Here’s my basic take on it . It’s a big comfortable wagon great for long distance driving and is extremely economical . I’m getting 1600km’s highway use constantly and around 1400km’s urban/ highway . Dash layout simple and easy to use with everything within easy reach . Headlights work a treat . The drive is very smooth as is the auto transmission and the cabin nice and quiet .The seat fabric is so soft that a box on the back seat wore holes and marks in the fabric after a 200km trip. Seat covers are a necessity. Off road was where it lets itself down . Compared to my previous 120 series I actually find this thing completely and utterly useless . I think the combination of a 2.8 litre engine and a whole heap of electronics thrown in has completely destroyed its off road ability . I could take my 120 series anywhere where as this thing struggles at the first hint of off-road. You can hear the electronics fighting itself and producing the most uncomfortable grinding noises continually which Toyota says is completely normal . It really is that bad . Towing a 1.5 tonne caravan was a complete struggle to with massive drops in speed with the slightest incline . This motor is simply to small for their claimed 3 tonne towing . I think 3 tonne towing would kill this thing or kill the occupants whilst being overtaken by hundreds of trucks that would be battling to go around you . If it wasn’t for the economy I would of traded this thing already . I’ll put another 40k on this thing and then look at other options . If you are buying this as a tow car I would seriously suggest you hook up your caravan etc and test out it’s towing ability for yourself . Hope this helps

Date PurchasedMar 2018

The best car I had

2004 1KZ, Done 230,000Km with it. running smooth, reliable.
Has been offroad with this car a lot never had a problem,
If the Auto box was 5 speed It would make a different car.
I like this engine is so simple and makes life easier with service and low maintenance cost

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Ok but could be much better

Owned since dec 2015. The car is quiet and cruises nicely. Love the 150L tank capacity. Nice and roomy. Interior not too bad. A few things they annoy me incl.
- why can't you set the satnav destination whilst moving?
- the touchscreen is clunky
- when reversing with the radio from the night before on 1st start the next morning you can't click the radio off. You can only turn vol down
- I've had the car for 2 1/2 yrs now and still struggle how to switch off rear AC from the front
- engine is a bit weak for the weight of car
- dynamics a bit lacklustre
- ugly grill and front.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

This car is shit, DONT BUY IT

This car broke down every week and couldn’t tow my trailer which only weighs 1tonne
It’s is really uncomfortable and the radio cut out a lot
If you are buying a car buy a land cruiser instead
It is too expensive and it is not worth what I bought it for

BadgeVX
Date PurchasedJul 2018

hi i have 120 series prado vx 2004. Its a 5 speed auto its not manually selecting L 1st gear. It drives of in first when in any other gear just fine. But i would still like to manually select it when i need to any ideas.

Hi I am going to purchase a 2005 Prado 4l five-speed automatic, it will not hold in 4th gear manual. One two and three ok, go to 4th and it goes left into drive automatically. Can anyone help pls
Get the gear selector plate looked at. I had a similar problem with mine. It is just a little plastic plate but it costs about $1300 (that was the price 6 years ago). Never had another moment's problem with the gear box after that. The 120 is a fabulous model - had mine (a 2003) for 13 years. Bought a new 150 and it was a dud.Thanks Deb, awsome feed back, I think it may stay as it is :) your right it is a very nice car. Thanks again Steve

My 2007 manual diesel Prado struggles to pull a 1.2Tonne Caravan. Is this normal? It seems very under powered. Can anything be done to improve? Thanks Ian

J150 VX 4 Cylinder, 2.8 LitreJ150 Kakadu 4 Cylinder, 2.8 LitreJ150 GXL 4 Cylinder, 2.8 Litre ManualJ150 GXL 4 Cylinder, 2.8 Litre AutomaticJ150 GX 4 Cylinder, 2.8 Litre ManualJ150 GX 4 Cylinder, 2.8 Litre AutomaticJ90J120J150 VX 4 Cylinder, 3 LitreJ150 VX 6 Cylinder, 4 LitreJ150 Kakadu 4 Cylinder, 3 LitreJ150 Kakadu 6 Cylinder, 4 LitreJ150 GXL 4 Cylinder, 3 Litre ManualJ150 GXL 6 Cylinder, 4 Litre ManualJ150 GXL 4 Cylinder, 3 Litre AutomaticJ150 GXL 6 Cylinder, 4 Litre AutomaticJ150 Altitude 4 Cylinder, 2.8 LitreJ150 Altitude 4 Cylinder, 3 LitreJ150 Altitude 6 Cylinder, 4 LitreJ150 GX 4 Cylinder, 3 Litre ManualJ150 GX 6 Cylinder, 4 Litre ManualJ150 GX 4 Cylinder, 3 Litre AutomaticJ150 GX 6 Cylinder, 4 Litre Automatic
Starting Price $73,990$84,490$59,990$62,990$53,490$56,490$73,600$74,170$84,100$84,880$58,490$60,990$60,990$62,210$68,230$65,600$68,490$51,990$49,170$54,490$52,170
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticManualManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticManualManualAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselPetrolDieselPetrolDieselPetrolDieselPetrolDiesel and PetrolDieselPetrolDieselPetrolDieselPetrol
Wheels18" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars
Doors555555555555555555555
Seats777755777777777775555
Fuel Consumption8L/100km8L/100km7.9L/100km8L/100km7.9L/100km8L/100km8.5L/100km11.6L/100km8.5L/100km11.6L/100km8.8L/100km13L/100km8.5L/100km11.6L/100km8L/100km8.5L/100km11.5L/100km8.8L/100km13.6L/100km8.5L/100km13.1L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L150 L87 L87 L150 L150 L180 L150 L180 L
Engine4 Cylinder, 2.8L4 Cylinder, 2.8L4 Cylinder, 2.8L4 Cylinder, 2.8L4 Cylinder, 2.8L4 Cylinder, 2.8L4 Cylinder, 3L6 Cylinder, 4L4 Cylinder, 3L6 Cylinder, 4L4 Cylinder, 3L6 Cylinder, 4L4 Cylinder, 3L6 Cylinder, 4L4 Cylinder, 2.8L4 Cylinder, 3L6 Cylinder, 4L4 Cylinder, 3L6 Cylinder, 4 Litre4 Cylinder, 3L6 Cylinder, 4 Litre
Max Power130kW @ 3400rpm130kW @ 3400rpm130kW @ 3400rpm130kW @ 3400rpm130kW @ 3400rpm130kW @ 3400rpm127kW @ 3400rpm207kW @ 5600rpm127kW @ 3400rpm207kW @ 5600rpm127kW @ 3400rpm202kW @ 5600rpm127kW @ 3400rpm207kW @ 5600rpm130kW @ 3400rpm127kW @ 3400rpm202kW @ 5600rpm127kW @ 3400rpm179kW @ 5200rpm127kW @ 3400rpm179kW @ 5200rpm
Max Torque450Nm @ 1600-2400rpm450Nm @ 1600-2400rpm420Nm @ 1400-2600rpm450Nm @ 1600-2400rpm420Nm @ 1400-2600rpm450Nm @ 1600-2400rpm410Nm @ 1600-2800rpm381Nm @ 4400rpm410Nm @ 1600-2800rpm381Nm @ 4400rpm410Nm @ 1600-2800rpm381Nm @ 4400rpm410Nm @ 1600-2800rpm381Nm @ 4400rpm450Nm @ 1600-2400rpm410Nm @ 1600-2800rpm381Nm @ 4400rpm410Nm @ 1600-2800rpm376Nm @ 2400-3800rpm410Nm @ 1600-2800rpm343Nm @ 3800rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapan
Safety Features ABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, Blindspot Warning System, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Assist, Reversing Camera and Traction Control
Extra Features Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Heated Seats, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and USB PortBluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Heated Seats, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Sunroof and USB PortBluetooth Connectivity, Heated Seats, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and USB PortBluetooth Connectivity, Heated Seats, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Power Steering and USB PortBluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Immobilizer, Power Steering and USB PortBluetooth Connectivity, Built-In Navigation System, Immobilizer, Power Steering and USB Port
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,000 kg3,000 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg2,500 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateJan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 1996Jan 2002Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2017Jan 2012Jan 2012Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009Jan 2009
Discontinuation dateDec 2002Dec 2009Jan 2015Jan 2017Jan 2015Jan 2017Jan 2015Jan 2013Jan 2015Jan 2017Jan 2015Jan 2015

Similar listings