WK, WG/WJ, WH, ZG
See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jeep? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Braking
  • Comfort
  • Features

Rickydick
RickydickSydney

Great car when it's going!

Purchased in October 2012 for $52,000.00.

KBiza
KBizaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buy It At Your Own Peril

Purchased in November 2012 at Jeep Dealers for $50,000.00.

Beryl
BerylPerth, WA

2010 WH Limited CRD

I bought a 2010 Limited CRD in 2017 with 68K on the clock. It now has 134K. For an 11 year old v6 turbo diesel the torque this thing puts out is unbelievable. I had the GDE tune done and for a 4wd the acceleration is comically fast. I had the old man emu lift kit fitted which improved handling and off road capabilities significantly. A couple of minor (common) issues over the years I’ve had it. Glow plugs - cheap and easy fix. Injector seal leaked. Also a fairly cheap fix ($300) if you notice it early. This has been a great car. I love driving it. My only real complaint would be rpm at 110km/hr is a touch too high thanks to gearing. I believe this is shared across petrol and diesel platforms.

Purchased in August 2017.

Tito
TitoNorthern Territory

Problem with no solution

Over a period of just over 12 months, my Grand Cherokee 2014 engine completely shutting down whilst driving. No dashboard message. Last one whilst doing 80k/h in NT with my daughter in the car. Its was very scary. I managed to steer it to the nearest carpark - surprisingly with some power steering.
Dealership had no idea why this is occuring. They had the car on two separate occasions trying to replicate the problem but they failed.

Has not been great experience in the last 12 months.
Tito

Purchased in June 2014.

TransmissionAutomatic
Kim B.
Kim B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great car but after sales support really lets it down

Purchased in November 2019.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews

I have this one longer than any other

Had my WH 3L Diesel for 6 years now - purchased 2nd hand for $26k - still only 112k on the clock but I do go bush with it towing a offload Camper. I bought it with towing in mind and being a Gold Prospector at heart need a good 4x4 to get to where I want to go. This thing will pull down a block of Flats - I'm not interested in Houdini antics off road. I'm a Mopar man at heart and even though this is not a true Mopar I will always stick with the Chrysler product - the WH with the Mercedes 3L diesel and running gear is brilliant !

Purchased in November 2014.

JagGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of best in its class

Grand cherokee is amazing

1.great quality interior
2.superhot on outside
3.the buit quality is superb

we use this as family car for log routes, it is super quite and one of most comfy cars

ZF 8 speed is best transmission

Purchased in November 2016 at Jeep Dealers for $40,000.00.

Graham M
Graham MCentral West, NSW

Best 4WD I've had.

Purchased in March 2018 for $4,000.00.

Ron
RonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Lost still

Living on the far south coast of NSW, Bega, we regularly have to head to Canberra for stuff (eg medical etc) now Canberra is usually a 3 hour drive - but not using the Jeep nav system its a 9 hour drive as it wants to send us via Sydney - this is a regular issue with the nav system and not just for this trip - recently had a contractor turn up to my place in a nice new Jeep 1 hour late, he had to ring me to get directions as the Jeep was taking he all over the place (sorry but my wife and found very amusing) - I now have a holder setup to hold a small Samsung tablet that we use with google maps and a offline system (for when there is no service) - but it does play music so thats good

Purchased in April 2015 for $35,000.00.

Ronan G
Ronan GSydney, NSW

Jeep don’t care once car leaves the lot

Purchased a new Jeep. Car was not checked prior to delivery and would not start soon after. Jeep rectified some issues on return but once again not thoroughly. Pathetic service

Purchased in October 2020 for $85,000.00.

Annie4323
Annie4323AU

Very pleased with most aspects. Great economy & for towing 3500kg

Purchased in April 2018.

Big Jolly Fellow
Big Jolly FellowSydney, NSW

V8 Hemi

Purchased in May 2014 for $61,000.00.

Andy PP
Andy PPSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant vehicle, don’t listen to the negativity and reliability nonsense

Purchased in May 2019 at Tynan Motors for $71,000.00.

Graeme R
Graeme RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding car

Purchased in June 2013 for $62,000.00.

Snifer
SniferVIC, 3059

Please DO NOT buy a Jeep

Since I bought my Jeep the error code P0673 (00) coming. Cause for the error is Glow plug, Cylinder 3 - circuit malfunction but I have replaced it 3 times. After around 2 weeks from the replacement it's coming again. I have all paid invoices and receipts of the issue. Also the issue only coming from COLD start and when the Engine run for 5 min and then turn-off and ON. Issue not coming.

All Jeep dealers I took the vehicle , informed me that they are unable to diagnostic the issue without Jeep and it was not successful. I also left my vehicle with the Jeep dealer for 3 days and still they couldn't fix the issue.

Please be aware of lacking of knowledge for issues with Jeep. Please don't do the same mistake I have done by buying a Jeep.

Purchased in January 2013.

Read more reviews - page 2