Mitsubishi Pajero In-Depth Review

ProductReview.com.au's selected consumer review.

This the best car I have Drive.

This is the best 7 seats. Strong powerful. 7 times Dakar Rally Champion. High Ground clearance. not overprice compared to the other 4x4 Suvs.. Very Good Sound system. Cheap to maintain.
Cons high fuel consumption:

Purchased in November 2018 for $28,000.00.

TransmissionSemi-Automatic
BoughtUsed

70k fault free klm’s

I bought my NX in 2016 after test driving every other competitor in the market. To be honest, the Pajero wasn’t even on my radar but we sort of fell into it. The thing that really sold it to us was the incredible visibility from inside and the total ease of driving.
We’ve had the car for 70k Kim now and apart from regular (more than the handbook recommends), servicing we’ve had nil unscheduled costs.
We tow a Cub camper (about 1300kg) regularly and tour around as well as it being our regular drive.
The Pajero tows really well and returns high 10’s when towing which I’m really happy with. Fuel consumption for non towing touring is normally in the mid to high 9’s.
Seat comfort is surprisingly good considering that they don’t look anything special and the cabin is really roomy.
All the bits and pieces work as designed and are reliable.
The only issue is that Pajeros are not quiet.
Lots of road noise and that bullet proof 3.2 engine does like to tell you that it’s there. The old fashioned 5 speed auto is really well matched to the engine and makes for a relaxed drive. Way better than the more modern transmissions. Sometimes, old school is better and this is truly the case here.
A couple of additions if you intend touring:
Please fit a catch can and a fuel pre filter. These little additions may well save dramas down the track.
Would I buy a Pajero again? You bet!

Purchased in June 2016 at Mitsubishi for $52,000.00.

Comfort

Sorry customer it's up to our standards.

Further to myself adding to the existing list of complaints about poor service and rickety parts on this vehicle purchased new,I can also confirm like other customers have mentioned:-
1)The paint is in deed very poor quality and seems to scratch worryingly very easily,almost like I need to pay for a additional paint job by a third party.
2)Many parts like internal light covers seem to just fall off and this is with light driving on flat tarmac roads
3)Front seats click and move from side to side-Dangerous,very stressful.
4)Radio very fuzzy with poor reception
5)Service I have received has been by the looks of many others reviews including myself a growing trend of 'Its up to Mitsubishis standards' so we can't help you.
I'd avoid the stress of purchasing a vehicle that clearly has been allowed to drop to lemon Standards with corrupt and immoral behaviour to accompany it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kings Cars for $50,000.00.

excellent family 4wd

i have owned 5 np 3,2 diesel pajeros ease of driving..great comfort seat..excellent on fuel ... cheaper to repair service then a prado..5 speed autos are excellent for towing would recommend to anyone

Purchased in August 2018 for $5,000.00.

Comfort

pajero needing a brake disk replaced at 26,000 kms warranty declined ?

I have a 2015 Pajero which up to now has been trouble free. Upon being serviced at 26000 kms the mechanic noted on his invoice that the front offside brake disk needed replacing urgently. I took the car to the local Mitsubishi outlet who took photos of the damage and sent them off to Mitsubishi Aust for their opinion. After numerous pieces of correspondence between Mitsubishi Aust and myself they have declined to offer any form of compensation "because of the environment that the car has been operated in". Needless to say I wrote back to them stating that it is not possible that one brake disk was destroyed and the other three brake disks to be in perfect order regardless of where the car is used. It has never been off road or on a beach. At this point in time Mitsubishi Aust have chosen to ignore my correspondence which is plain common sense. I certainly am not impressed with Mitsubishi Australia attitude.

Purchased in July 2015.

Great 4WD

I have owned an NT GL 2011 Pajero Diesel Auto for 6 years it is used for commuting ,holidays/trips & all types of 4WDing & is regularly serviced
& the only problems so far have been a leaking sump fixed under Warranty & the rear door strut siezed … It is great on Fuel & has plenty of power … Easily one of the best 4WDs I have owned !!

Purchased in February 2013 for $26,000.00.

BoughtUsed

Compass configuration error with

Hi, I was looking for any blown fuses as air con is not working. Now I have an configuring error and closing in 7secs. where the compass is in the dash and low power in the ignition lights in dash and getting dimmer, also the compass isn't lighting up now at all. Any ideas?????????

Date PurchasedNov 2006

Corrugations

Vehicle is generally used for the city, but not for the daily commute. It is an excellent vehicle but I would strongly advise anyone contemplating significant corrugation driving to buy something else. The ride is extremely rough and the dash shakes violently on corrugations. It appears not all vehicles suffer from this, but there is no apparent solution. I have spoken with owners on touring trips, and aftermarket suspension doesn't solve these problems. I think the Savannah Way experience speaks volumes - you will see very few Gen IV Pajeros on the likes of the Gibb River Road, as owners have learnt to shy away from such badly corrugated roads. Only newbies such as myself try it, and we learn quickly that such places aren't its natural habitat. An excellent vehicle in other respects, but don't buy it for touring corrugated roads..

BadgePlatinum
Date PurchasedAug 2012

Do even bother with the warranty claims

I would never ever going to buy a Mitsubishi car! All this warranty and reliability promises are nothing but false statement. The company does not even consider basic faults and force the customers to pay extra to sort out the issue! I have a Pajero 2017 model. Went shopping last week. So obviously had to open the boot door to leave the groceries at the back. The door was not on the “locked” position as there were only couple of bags but I had the door fully open for seconds. Then I tried to close the door and it was jammed. I spent like 30min to try to close the door but couldn’t. So had to use some force to close it and then the door lock broke!! Now Chadstone mitsubishi and even Mitsubishi Australia says since I have used force to close the door, I cannot claim this fault under the warranty! I should I have called road side assist to come over and close the door for me!! Okay, lesson learned now! Goodbye Mitsubishi!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Drive4WD

Pajero VRX 4M41T turbo diesel auto wagon

I purchased the NT VRX Pajero brand new in mid-2010. I bought the turbo diesel automatic as my NSW Police Forensic wagon was one and I loved driving it. So upon retiring I bought the silver Pajero VRX.

I bought it with the following options: A 3 tonne rated Hayman Reece towing pack which included an upgraded transmission cooler, a genuine Mitsubishi part nudge bar (airbag compatible), factory fitted car mats front and back (they clip on so they don't slip), and a set of Hella Driving lights (I would like an LED bar when I can afford one).

As part of the deal and I negotiate hard we also got darker window tint (slightly tinted on the two front doors) and a lot darker tint on the rear doors and tailgate which kept the car legal in NSW.

When I say I get the best deal possible and the fact I had no trade in I sent an email to just about every Mitsubishi Dealership in NSW stating that the above is what I wanted and what was their best price drive away registered with all of the above extras. Lancaster Mitsubishi answered the call with a great price about $2000 cheaper than the next competitor it was in the low $60,000.

Then the bombshell that price was for a late 2009 plate and I wanted a 2010 compliance plate as I don't care what you are told if you buy with last years compliance plate it is last years model and that is how you are treated all the way through and your trade-in price, later on, is dealt with as a 2009 model. So they told me that the 2010 plates would be three months away so I put a substantial deposit on it and sealed the price and options.

I bought the VRX Model as it had part leather seats, a DVD player in the rear for the kids, two pairs of headphones and a remote control so they were happy. The 6 stack stereo was an upgrade it also got stronger headlights and a pair of fog lamps, roof racks ( only really good to look at), and a set of 5 mag wheels. The vehicle is a 7 seater and the back two seats very cleverly hide when you would expect to find a spare wheel well. The 7 seats have been very handy as I have two teenage daughters who always seem to want them and their friends taken somewhere every weekend. The spare wheel is hung on the back sideways opening door side steps come standard on the VRX. I also fitted Bush Skinz underbody protection plates. They cover the engine sump and the gearbox and transfer case just a bit of added insurance they were $400 for the set of two plates.

The next few paragraphs are very important read and follow my recommendations when the time comes plse.

whilst your car is under capped price servicing go back to your Dealership for services which is every 10,000kms. The motor runs on an expensive but good Fully Synthetic oil which I swear by. A tip: I am a diesel and petrol mechanic by trade but are semi-retired now so I can offer good advice on the mechanical side of things. Note: When you get up to a service that says check and adjust the valve clearances, which I think is about 30-40,000km service make sure you get confirmation that they are going to manually adjust the valve clearances put new seals on the ends of the injector and the must also clean out the exhaust gas return (EGR) valve and the intake manifold.

The Dealerships Service Manager and Mechanics get their back up about this job. The reason they get a bit upset about doing the above job in the capped price servicing period as it is not a nice job to do it takes several hours and a lot of covers and pipes have to be removed and as the Pajero is common rail diesel the injection pipes are very delicate and if they bend one it is a throw away job. The Service Manager will tell you that they can do a aural assessment and that is all it needs which is a lot of crap. As if the valves are too tight they will not be making any orderable clicking noise. They will be very quiet in fact the problem here is if one or more of the valves and there are 16 valves are too tight there will be no clicking sound at all from them but they will quite quickly burn out your valves and valve seats in the cylinder head which I would estimate will cost someone more than likely you the customer somewhere and I am only guessed it could be more $2600 to $3100 to fix.

Whilst your car is off the road for a few days probably a week and you keep arguing too and fro with Mitsubishi Motors customer service people and your local Mitsubishi Service Manager. I have been told and this is only third hand that the Mitsubishi Dealership may offer to pay half of the cost which at the time sounds good, dont accept this they caused the problem and it is up to them to fix it.

A better way is to make sure that when the capped service comes up for "check valve clearances" you have the discussion with the Service Manager that you want the engine stripped down, the injection pipes and the top cover is taken off and the valve clearances checked manually and the EGR and intake and exhaust manifolds cleaned out. If this job is done once properly the engine will perform quietly but the way it should.
This is a major good tip. I have towed a dual axle 2600kg caravan to Townsville and back with no issues, the Pajeros love towing and love the sand. Buyer beware: The first set of tyres only lasted me 26,000km they were a mainly road tyre say 80% road and 20% offroad use. I put new Cooper Tyres on with a 80% road 20% sand they have done 50,000km and still look as if they are only a bit worn out. I love Cooper Tyres I wouldnt buy anything else they are great on and off road though my offroad is taking the kids for a ride on the sand. Tyre pressures down to 16 PSI at Stockton Beach. Pajero diesel autos are fantastic on the sand.

About 80,000km ago I had the old shocks and springs taken off and replaced with long travel Bilstein Shocks and Lovells 30-40mm lift also had Polyair shocks installed at the same time, wheel alignment for all for wheels.

Great ride and a bit more height for the beach and when towing. It cost about $2300 well spent just make sure you replace the bottom rear shock bolts with a high tensile bolt and nylon locknuts that just fit snuggly into the hole of the new lower shock, if you use the original bolts they have about a 1/4 inch freeplay that drives you nuts it sounds like the back is going to drop out of the car. See Climate Suspension at Thornton NSW He is the best suspension man on the East Coast of Australia Dino is his name, let him know I sent you in and he will look after you.

If you get out and about with your turbo diesel Pajero the best place in Australia to get a Diesel Tune Up is Berima Diesel Service, a friend said he got about 20% more power but the power was there straight away no turbo lag. They also fit oil catch cans that can stop the bit of blow by oil smoke that most diesels have keeping your manifolds and EGR valve clean.

Not much more I can add other than we are very happy with out Pajero I buy kits of Donaldson servicing kits from off Ebay they have fuel, oil and air filters delivered for $90 they are a bargain then another $90 for 10 litres of the best Turbo Diesel fully synthetic oil you can buy Nulon or Penrite I think 5W-30W best check though. I do the oil change and filters myself now about every 10,000km some say go to 15,000km I dont think there is anything wrong with stretching it to 15,000km I am just a bit particular.

Nearly forgot everyone asks this question how much diesel does it use well 10 litres per 100km around town on average, on motorways set on the cruise control about 9 litres per 100km and if I have control driving carefully at
no more than 100kph I can get it down to consistant 8 litres per 100kmph. When towing anything between 14 and18 litres per 100km. If I got to 110kph it goes up to about 17.5 litres per 100km. Dont tow with the overdrive on or you will overheat your transmission 95kph is a good speed in say one gear back from the final drive.

If you buy a Pajero you will be buying a good vehicle that will go the distance and give you a good run for your money. Only buy the turbo diesel auto with the 4m41 motor.
Best wishes Michael

BadgeVR-X
Date PurchasedMay 2010

Our latest Car

We recently purchased a 2004 Pajero due to having an accident in our previous vehicle. We are really pleased with the way it drives and the comfort it gives us. We use the vehicle daily and being a diesel seems to have heaps of power and no sluggishness that is normally associated with other diesels.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great

This is a great car it is Automatic turbo diesel can go anywhere comfortable and to drive in reliable side and curtain air bags great air conditioning is great as as a towing vehicle extremely good off road on road very capable I would recommend to anyone wanting to buy this

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Supreme engineering value

Purchased W.A. $35,995 - 37021 km - to date 2018 had basic off road use - converted gas 2009 cost $4,840 - rebate $2 k - major repairs = 1 r/h/f wheel hub brg assy 2013 - crank & rocker oil seal 2014/15 - clutch kit 2018 - drive belt tensioner brg 2018 - serviced whenever timing belt replacement due - eng oil castrol gtx 15w-40 use now - odo 307,094 kms - compression levels even - nil exhaust smoke - nil gas system service required so far - shock absorbers feel rough - suspension system glides a dream ride on undulated roads at speed on bends - rides high and roomy - s/w loads anything easy - best 4x4 of all 4 me by far no problems - stereo speakers boom - no computer glitches 4 me - just wind it up and let it fly 0 - 100 in 5 - at 60 years she'll do me and they can bury us together - bring on the electric version and I might trade up.

Date PurchasedNov 2004

Capable off road but a few issues

Before ever taking my 2017 Pajero GLX off road I noticed a few issues:

1. Drivers seat base moves noticeably when going around corners. Dealer says its normal.
2. Stock radio is terrible. Dealer says its normal. If you want to be able to make bluetooth phone calls and listen to music with some clarity you'll need to at least upgrade the crap stock speakers. When on the phone to someone they always complained they couldn’t understand me with all the background noise. Also I could hardly hear them because the audio quality was terrible. I replaced the head unit and speakers but I shouldn’t have had to.
3. Random vibration noises from the underbody that come and go. Dealer noticed them but couldn't pinpoint.

The above are unacceptable for a 50k vehicle built in Japan. All these issues appeared before the first service.

Other than that its been very good off road and handles OK on road given the size of the vehicle. Have not had any issues with the DPF which is nice.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

second Mitsi

retired my 1990 3ltr manual Pajero with over 500k on it to farm firewood duties. Bought a second hand 2000 Exceed(nm-np) although automatic, 3.5ltr and weighing more it has better fuel consumption. I run on synthetic oil and NulonE30 friction proofing. I believe that this and excellent design and construction give longer life and better performance. This one tows a car trailer with a vehicle on it like its hardley there , i can't imagine how good the newer ones are with all the modern additions and power.

BadgeExceed
Date PurchasedJul 2012

perfect 4 x 4 Pajero gls 3.2L

I love my Pajero. I have been through the Flinders Ranges. In sand hills , you point this car and away you go.
Pull my van well. Fuel is not bad, just remember it’s a two ton car. Also the price is well below any other unit.
I added the 3mm bash plate underneath which cut the cabin engine noise, noticeable on descent on hills.
If I was to replace I would order one tomorrow. In 12 months I have covered 45000km. No problems.
Love that car.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Will miss it

Has never let me down even at 408,000klms. Horse float towing is a breeze. Fuel economy has been great although not much city driving. Lots of grunt. Upgrading to another late model Pajero. Feel sad to let mine go as brought new. Dual mass flywheel replaced with solid last year.

Date PurchasedOct 2005

Excellent outback tourer

We live in the Pilbara and the Pajero is ideal. 2011 model, and no major issues apart from a starter motor and the odd recall. Easy to service and work on. Have been to some pretty remote places and back with no dramas. Looking forward to buying a newer model.

BadgeGL
Date PurchasedNov 2014

Love that car

This is my second pajero bang for buck why pay through the nose for a 4x4 when the mighty pajero has it all and more comfort heaps of leg room seven seats ergonomic dsh layout fingertip control for stereo cruise and bluetooth.pretty good fuel economy the 3.2 TD bullet proof very capable off road. yes there is some cabin noise but l do like to hear my motor and what its doing great stereo system and when itx timd to buy another l will buy another pajero

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Love my 4by

Driving my 4by is like driving a car but up higher and you can see everything. I love the cream interior, I love the boot seats sit under the floor rather then in the windows, more room and you can see out the back I'd need be. The only downfall is its not cheap on fuel

Date PurchasedAug 2015

How much oil should a Mitsubishi Pajero use monthly?
If things are in good order they should use next to no oil.

tension pulleys making a sqealing sounds do i have to replace

Faulty Fuel gauge even after replacing sender unit - what do I do next?

Pajero NX ExceedPajero NX GLSPajero NX GLX AutomaticPajero NSPajero NM, NPPajero NX GLX ManualPajero NW Exceed 4 Cyl 3.2L, DieselPajero NW Exceed 6 Cyl 3.8L, PetrolPajero NW ACTiV AutomaticPajero NW ACTiV ManualPajero NW GL AutomaticPajero NW GL ManualPajero NW GLS AutomaticPajero NW GLS ManualPajero NW GLX 7 Seats, ManualPajero NW GLX 7 Seats, AutomaticNW GLX 5 Seats, ManualPajero NW GLX 5 Seats, AutomaticPajero NW GLX-R ManualPajero NW GLX-R AutomaticNW Platinum ManualNW Platinum AutomaticPajero NW Platinum II AutomaticPajero NW Platinum II ManualPajero NW VR-X ManualPajero NW VR-X AutomaticPajero NT
Starting Price $63,990$56,990$49,990
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticManualAutomaticAutomaticAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticManualAutomaticAutomaticManualManualAutomatic
Drive TypeFour Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
Fuel TypeDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselPetrolDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDieselDiesel and Petrol
Wheels18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Steel17" Steel17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17"Alloy17"Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy17" Alloy18" Alloy18" Alloy
ANCAP Safety Rating5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars5 stars5 stars4 stars
Doors555555555555555555555555555
Seats777777775577775577777777
Fuel Consumption9.1L/100km9.1L/100km9.1L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km13.5L/100km9L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km8.4L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km9L/100km8.4L/100km8.4L/100km9L/100km
Fuel Tank Capacity 88 L88 L88 L90 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L88 L
Engine4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L6 Cylinder, 3.8 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L4 Cylinder, 3.2 L
Max Power141kW@3800rpm141kW@3800rpm141kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm147kW@3800rpm
Max Torque441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm441Nm@2000rpm
Country of ManufactureJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapanJapan
Safety Features ABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction ControlABS (Antilock Braking System), Active Cruise Control, ESC (Electronic Stability Control), ISO-fix Compatible, Reversing Camera and Traction Control
Extra Features Android Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Headlight Wipers, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, Sunroof, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Automatic Headlights, Automatic Wipers, Bluetooth Connectivity, Headlight Wipers, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, USB Port and Voice ControlAndroid Auto / Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, Immobilizer, Keyless Entry, USB Port and Voice Control
Ground Clearance225 mm225 mm225 mm225 mm
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg3,000 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)750 kg750 kg750 kg750 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateJan 2014Jan 2014Jan 2014Jan 2006Jan 2000Jan 2014Jan 2011Jan 2011Jan 2012Jan 2012Jan 2011Jan 2011Jan 2011Jan 2011Jan 2011Jan 2011Jan 2012Jan 2012Jan 2012Jan 2012Jan 2011Jan 2011Jan 2012Jan 2012Jan 2012Jan 2011Jan 2008
Discontinuation dateDec 2008Dec 2006Dec 2015Dec 2014Dec 2013Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2014Dec 2014Dec 2014Dec 2014Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2012Dec 2013Dec 2014Dec 2011
Replaced byMitsubishi Pajero NS