Jetmove

Jetmove

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jetmove, best move

I have not moved house for more than 10 years now, it seems always very stressful and scary, but this time Jetmove made all the difference: Coming on time, quick and efficient, two guys were very polite, also took extremely good care of all our furniture. Especially when I told them the new place I move into had steam cleaned carpet the day before and still wet, so both of them took their shoes off when they moved our beds in, I was most impressed: couldn't get my son to do that! and returned the jewelry was accidentally drooped off.

The quick follow up after move is another surprise, they are truly a professional term, I have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends or anyone!

Fantastic, prompt and cost effective

Very good company to move with. Customer service excellent and very prompt to deal with any concerns/questions I had. A++

They like to move it move it

Booking the job - painless. Follow up was lightning quick and everything was laid out by Michael in gray detail. Was a no brainer.

Moving day - two gents - Alex and Melchor - turned up as indicated and got a quick idea of what needed to be moved and got stuck right into things. The move took longer than expected (more so because there was really a lot of stuff) but the guys just got on with things and were polite and pleasant all throughout. Made such a stressful process virtually stress free. Very friendly service and they were just top blokes who took great care to ensure that our stuff was looked after. Very happy with the service!!!

Post-move - Again, brilliant follow up to ensure all had gone well. It was very much worth it. Will definitely use them again when it's time to move to our new home in a year's time.

Our Easiest Move in 20 years !

We used Jetmove to move our 2 bed house to a 2 bed townhouse approx 45 min drive away on Wednesday 27th April & we couldn't be happier. The men arrived right on time & right from the begining they put me at ease - they were very polite & took extremely good care of all of our furniture & belongings. The move was completed in the estimated time frame even though there were difficulities at the new house - there was no where to park & they had to move the truck; there was a long walk into the complex of townhouses & ours is near the back; they had to manoeuvre heavy furniture up to the bedrooms via a tricky staircase. This was by far the most stress free move we have done (and we have moved 9 times in the last 20 years !) I have no hesitation in recommending Jetmove to anyone looking to move.