Jetmove

Jetmove

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jetmove, best move

I have not moved house for more than 10 years now, it seems always very stressful and scary, but this time Jetmove made all the difference: Coming on time, quick and efficient, two guys were very polite, also took extremely good care of all our furniture. Especially when I told them the new place I move into had steam cleaned carpet the day before and still wet, so both of them took their shoes off when they moved our beds in, I was most impressed: couldn't get my son to do that! and returned the jewelry was accidentally drooped off.

The quick follow up after move is another surprise, they are truly a professional term, I have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends or anyone!

Fantastic, prompt and cost effective

Very good company to move with. Customer service excellent and very prompt to deal with any concerns/questions I had. A++

TG31

TG31Sydney

They like to move it move it

Our Easiest Move in 20 years !