Part of Jetstar 1.4

1.7
1.1
Wi-Fi
1.1
Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.

3,503 reviews
Amarjeet S.
Amarjeet S.

No more jetstar

No more jetstar
Got Charged $75 for 1kg overweight in handbag. And they check at last point so that our next option should be missing that flight..
Nicky W.
Nicky W.Perth, WA

Disappointing

Unreliable. Not transparent. Lack of empathy. Couldn't care less. Last time for us Show details
Jetstar are thieves
Jetstar are thievesSydney, NSW

Double charging

Bag broke at check-in was told the extra 7kgs I had to carry wouldn't be charged at gate because I already paid. Plane was late they charged new again at gate. Horrible airline Show details
Cumi
CumiSydney, NSW10 posts

King of Delay!!!!

King of Delay!!!!!
As always
I thought they are better now
Unfortunately... Show details
Frustrated
Frustrated

Customers don’t matter

An already delayed flight, they finally boarded us and left us sitting on tarmac for 40 minutes (so far) with no explanation. Show details
Fly another
Fly another

Fly elsewhere

We have been flying for so many years , these guys still get everything wrong!
Don't fly jetstar or Qantas same fails everytime different day... every time, time again. Seriously pay more go elsewhere if you need too, it will be worth it. Show details
Adam M.
Adam M.
  Domestic

Dirtiest presentation of an aircraft award!

After 30 minute delay we boarded the aircraft to be presented with copious amounts of good rubbish throughout the cabin. Disgusting JetStar.! Get your act together. You’re already known as being the most delayed, now you’re looking to add dirtiest to your portfolio..?? My 7 yr old was even disgusted.!! Show details
Eileen N.
Eileen N.

Screw jetstar

Jetstar is piece of poo. 40 min til flight and I was told I was late , someone burn Jetstar down I could of flown back twice dirt bags Show details
Wendy S.
Wendy S.

Refund process

Booked a flight to attend my Mother in laws funeral paid for flight Sydney to Ballina flight was not confirmed with a SMS didn’t say that it went through so had to make another booking which went straight through but was $47.00 dearer. When I got refunded it was for the cheaper price which personally is not very fair.
Sarah
Sarah

Domestic flight made easy

Fantastic customer service
Both flights on time and customer service on board was excellent
Efficient checkin , Melbourne and Sydney
Incident onboard dealt with in a very professional manner and defused
Great airline Show details
Rashel
Rashel

Terrible customer service

The check in attendant was rude and sarcastic in her answers when we asked about our trouble checking in our baggage. Unpleasant and unfriendly staff. She didn’t give any apology at all for the discomfort we had trying to check in. She even laughed and smirked at us for not checking in their website on how to book online. She gave us the feeling that we were stupid tourists. I hope not to fly jetstar again. Show details
A WISE OLD OWL
A WISE OLD OWLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA14 posts
Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Very Poor Experience

Charged me twice for checked baggage, but would take responsibility that is was their fault. $80 one, $80 again at the gate. Was told it would be fine as carry on. It’s wasn’t. So they charged me again… Show details

Bill
Bill · Domestic

Wish to send a word file to Jetstar with details of a remarkable positive experience but I'm unable to find an email address where I may send it. Jetstar would be quite interested in this so does anyone out there know how this could be done?

Socorro E.
Socorro E.
Colleen P.
Colleen P. · Domestic

Booking ref#FI9MPM December 2021
Melb-Brisbane baggage checked in by service desk,, issued a receipt.
Baggage under 19kg and checked in baggage at 7kg. In Q pulled out to be told to pay ex amount of money or we could not board the plane, after paying $360 to board the flight, I had contacted you to submit my receipt for baggage.Case ID 19113419.. was raised..
My question, HOW DOES ONE GET CHARGED $180 twice =$360? and told if no payment no flight,,and once proof of baggage weight was submitted, as requested via your link, I had not received any form of contact from you, until a survey link was sent on the 03/01, which prompt me to contact you via phone and only to be told I was rejected a refund… I can prove I was under, the baggage limit, can you prove I was over, as you did not repeat a weigh in, you just waiting until there was 5min left to board the plane.. I think this is not only immorally wrong but it is THEFT and a deliberate act and intent to gain profit.

Bev
Bev · Domestic

I recently went to your website to book a flighht from Sydney Kingsford Smith to Tullamarine. I was given several flight options to choose from in the evening, so I selected a flight.
When the booking was finalised I ended up with a booking to Avalon, landing at a time I can get the only connecting bus to Southern cross station. There is no other bus until 11 pm. my other solutuions are more than 2 hours travel in a taxi. I am a senior and am too old to be waiting in the freezing cold for a bus at 11pm at night. Is there another solution? Booking ref 131538.

Compare all Jetstar listings
CategoryDomestic Airlines and International AirlinesDomestic Airlines and International Airlines
Home CountryAustraliaAustralia
International
Economy Included Carry On Luggage Limit 7kg7kg
Economy Included Checked In Luggage Limit 40kg40kg

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Jetstar? Claim your listing.