Jetstar Domestic

Jetstar Domestic

See the Best Domestic Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Frustrated

FrustratedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jetstar holiday website

I tried to book a holiday on jetstars holiday packages website yesterday .i chose the flights and accommodation but the site would not let me proceed any further .
I complained to Jetstar and they admitted the webpage wasnt working .
I tried to book again today .same result .
How can an airline continue to operate when they know one of their booking sites is inoperative yet not fix it .

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Another" cancelled flight

Had flights booked over a month ago from Melbourne to Sydney to attend the Edinburgh Tattoo. Received a text on the morning of the flight saying it was cancelled, nothing to assist with rebooking, just cancelled! This also happened to a friend traveling from Brisbane to Sydney for the tattoo. Not nearly good enough Jetstar, it seems every single time i have travelled with you something goes wrong, delays, cancellations, unserviceable aircraft ect.... well thats it, your not getting anymore chances from me. GOODBYE

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia

Mordy

MordyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

Plane is over three hours late on a service that Jetstar has a monopoly. No meaningful apology offered to customers on what appears to be a full plane. What a pitiful joke.

DepartureByron Bay NSW, Australia
DestinationMelbourne Tullamarine Airport, Tullamarine Freeway, Melbourne Airport VIC, Australia
Rob

RobSydney, NSW

HOBOS at best with no Idea - better off walking

Atrocious - HOBO flying, agree with abiding by safety, however this mob has no idea and actually worries me, no announcements no notifications of what is going on, then 4 hours later when we get on, it takes another hour to even move - they simply didnt know what they were doing - even took 4 head counts - seemed no one could count. Pay the extra and fly with an airline or walk. Need 2 pages to explain the mess, just horrid, Sydney Bris 824 - as I said, be quicker to walk. If the flights were $10 youd be doin your dough

Tris

TrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor support or help when they cancelled our flight.

Flight cancelled by text midnight before our flight at 2:30pm following day due to apparent poor weather, the weather was perfect. Had very little support trying to get us on another flight as we NEEDED to go same day. Cost another $402 on another airline for 2 of us from Gold Coast to Sydney. Poor service!!!

DestinationSydney Airport (SYD), Sydney NSW, Australia

Aud iz

Aud izSydney, NSW

Unbelievable

Kenji

KenjiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic

8 flights 8 delays
Jetstar staff tell me 4 weeks in a row they contact you. NO you didn't.
Can I cancel the ticket NO
Can I get on the earlier flight NO
The flight has been delayed 3 hours, its a common theme.
Theres somethimg seriously wrong with this airline. And now I'm sitting at the gate for 3 hours.

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Last 8 flights with Jetstar domestic & international have been delayed or canceled. Everytime I think ill give them another chance the same thing happens. Refuse to fly with them anymore tiger has been a million times more reliable

Niall

NiallSydney, NSW

Jetstar are the least punctual airline of all time!

Jetstar are the least punctual airline of all time! I have never seen one of their flights take off on time. They are also the sneakiest around with weighing hand luggage at the gate and make you pay more if you are a gram over.

They couldn't care less

On 2/10/ 2019 on our way to the airport we were advised our flight to Cairns was cancelled due to "operational requirements". We were told the next available flight was the following day. Not only did we lose one night accommodation $345 and one day car hire $80 but had to pay the train fare to return home and taxi fare again for the next day to the airport. It left us with a very bad impression of an airline which cut our holiday short and left us out of pocket ($550). We would be extremely reluctant to fly with Jetstar again.

DestinationCairns QLD, Australia

Grant

GrantMelb

Charging $60 for 1kg over the 7kg limit!!! And a delay of an hour to top it off.

Michelle was rude and abrupt, not sure why Jetstar would do this to their staff and clients......
Everyone on the plane weighs a different amount so why worry about an extra kilo or two.

Ronnie

RonnieMelbourne

Not even worthy of 1 Star! Had to click on a star to publish review.

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia

Tiara

TiaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jetstar is a joke and all they do is rip people off

My partner can't go on our trip and for a the price of a name change and fare difference i might as well book another trip. Definitely wouldn't even concider a credit of my trip and let me book another trip later on down the track still using your airline. You dont care for your customer at all or you wouldnt be ripping people off like this. But when everyone else flights get cancelled which that happens alot we just have to deal with it.
Very appalled with thus airline.

DestinationBali, Indonesia
BookingThrough Airline

Cancelled flight, rude check in staff trying to slug extra fees for essential water etc.

I even checked their customer guarantee which says

We strive to make every part of a customer experience with us uncomplicated, pleasant and enjoyable.

Their actions, planning, contingencies went against all this :(

Vic

VicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks thieves

Always delayed flights and never compensate for them but when they you are 1 min late to board they charge you an arm and a leg

Gypsy customer service, gyspy staff, gyspy airline, lowlifes, scumbags

5 hours delay just getting to Gold coast from Syd

Our flight JQ408 11/10/2019 from Sydney to Gold Coast has been diverted to Brisbane. We should have arrived at Gold Coast at 11.50. But we arrived at Gold coast at 16.50. It was 5 hours delay which was very tiring and frustrating for us. We wasted a whole day. We rode a coach bus all the way from Brisbane to Gold Coast. They didn't even gave us meal voucher or option to drop us at Surfers Paradise which was ON THE WAY to the airport!? There was so much traffic. I contacted Jetstar for any compensation or reimburse. They refused because it was out of control due to weather??? They could have fueled up the plane and fly us back to Gold Coast for mere 20 min??? NO they just shove us to the coach bus.........

Liz_D

Liz_DSydney, NSW

Do not book/fly; deceptive business practices

DestinationGold Coast QLD, Australia

Jilly

JillyNorth Queensland, QLD

Went above expectations in their help.

My son and his girlfriend's flight was grounded in Townsville. They had an international connecting flight that night from Brisbane. The wonderful Jetstar staff member (a young woman) moved heaven and earth to get them on a Qantas flight that afternoon so that they could catch their International flight. Well done!

DestinationBrisbane Airport (BNE), The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD, Australia

greedy money grabbing scum

They separated me from my partner when checking in on line, then when I called to get it fixed up they charged me extra to change the seating so I could sit next to her.
Another way Jetstar gouges its customers.
Can I give it -10 stars?

Never Again

Jetstar totally hopeless, tried to book a flight online and request a seat, website would not let me choose a seat as they were having technical problems with website, rang Jetstar, was told that they could book my flight and seat for a total cost of $465.00 instead of $291.00 even though it was their website that would not allow me to book a seat, will never even contemplate traveling jets star again.