Jetstar International

Jetstar International

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Khushbu

KhushbuSydney, NSW

Need to improve customer services

DestinationNadi, Fiji

Nitin

NitinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lies lies and lies !!!

DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia
Tony Ciccone

Tony CicconeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic Airline

Supposed to leave Honolulu at 8am in a busted butt plane, flight delayed till 11.30, then delayed till 1.30 am, now delayed a further 2 days with certainty, other passengers have been delayed 5 days stuck 14000 kms from people need to get back to work and these pathetic useless fools don’t even call screw jet star busted butt airline

DestinationHonolulu, HI, USA
ClassBusiness Class
Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Me too 'Never Again'

Never again!

Zee

ZeeSydney, NSW

jetstar Sydney international have no people skills and have no idea how staff travel work (Only for staff travel users)

DestinationFiji Islands, Fiji

Tashawc

TashawcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Traveler Beware!!

Shocking service at check in - rude and misinformed agents. We’ve been expats for 15+ years and this is by far the worst experience we have ever had. Spend your money with another airline!

Ho chi minh - Melbourne 21st Sept

Never again!
Worst customer experience from check in through too cabin crew
Rude unprofessional uncaring, one crew member
Behaved quite passive/aggressive and i think she was like a manager or something so bizarre!
Hidden charges for everything, dirty seat rubbish on the floor under the seat in front of me,
Seriously pay the extra fly Emirates.

Dick

becSydney Surrounds, NSW

crapstar

Kate B.

Kate B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cancelled our flight twice.

Booked flight to Singapore and had flight cancelled the morning we were supposed to leave, changed to flight 24 hours later, then cancelled that flight AGAIN and now leaving two days later on a flight via Darwin with an overnight stop with young kids and they can’t get us a hotel? Get your act together, CEO earns $24mil yearly for what? Cancelling flights clearly.
Ridiculous. Never again. Now I’m worried same will happen on our way home and we will be stranded and have to pay for extra accomodation.

Delayed Flight with a twist 6 Hours

Previous day to flight receive a call from Jetstar would I like to Downgrade?? plane with compensation. I said No. This morning receive sms flight delayed 6 hours seems sus to me. Spoke to them to find out no compensation for booking accomadation. As now I arrive at 3:30 AM so I dont need a room as Im a early riser and would of slept on plane. Last flight with them totally unacceptable as reading here to common occurence.

DestinationPhuket, Thailand

Narelle W.

Narelle W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled our flight twice. NEVER again.

Cancelled our flight and rebooked us for 24 hours later. THEN cancelled that flight and rebooked us on a Qantas flight. Missed a night's accommodation in Singapore that they won't compensate for. Absolutely ridiculous. NEVER again.

DestinationSingapore

Xav

XavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst airline

Do not fly with JETSTAR. No basinet for baby . Flights delayed. Rude and incompetent staff. Dirty seats. Hidden charges for everything. Do yourself a favour, pay a little bit more and fly Quantas, it’ll be cheaper in the end.

Peter S.

Peter S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Third world airline

After conversing and emailing Jetstar for the last 8 months over date changes they wouldnt help with,and then ultimately not taking the flight and forfeiting the $1250 we had paid I was astounded to receive emails from them letting me know how happy they were to have us on their flight even though we never checked in or were a passenger. Theres no chance myself or any family member will ever be a passenger on this third world airline again, I would rather pay more and be treated decently.

DestinationTokyo, Japan
Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Worst Airline Ever

After booking 6 months in advance for a 6.40am they advise a day before that we now don’t leave until 4.40pm. Waiting at gate which is saying boarding/ last call told nothing. See plane come in at 4.25pm. Still no information! 4.47 still nothing. Get it right Jetstar! Never will I recommend your airline. We travel often and this is the worst ever airline!!

In-Flight Service
DestinationIndonesian Embassy, Jalan Tun Razak, Imbi, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ClassPremium Economy

Dylan P.

Dylan P.Perth, WA

Amazing Rep Very Helpful Fixing My Mistake When Changing Flight

I recently wanted to extend my bali trip by 2 days but accidentally selected the wrong change date, my mistake, I called up and explained my mistake to the CSR, while she wasn’t able to refund the fare difference she waived the fee to change to the date I actually wanted too after speaking at length with her supervisor. It was my mistake but she went out of her way to minimise my financial loss, great rep, I’m very appreciative. Didn’t get her name but thank you so much.

DestinationDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia

Nat

NatIllawarra, NSW

Food was bad. I payed for in-flight entertainment but whole plane seemed to have it

DestinationThailand

MARY CLARK

MARY CLARK

Jetstar Flight cancellation

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

money grab for luggage weight