Jetstar International

• Food
  • In-Flight Service
  • In-Flight Entertainment
  • Wi-Fi

Can't complain about customer service: there is none

I was charged twice for a ticket. The first time was via an agent and Jetstar did not acknowledge it. The second time I paid directly. The problem is: I have been trying to sort this out for two months and so far nothing significant has transpired. The chat line is seriously useless: don't even try it. They demand all the detail and then don't read it. When they read it they don't understand it. It's like talking to a pre-schooler. Maybe it is a pre-schooler. Honestly, best to avoid this airline altogether.

DepartureDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
DestinationBrisbane QLD, Australia

Injured on flight & ignored

Horrible experience and incompetent staff. On my international flight I was struck and injured by falling luggage. They refused any assistance. They denied seeing the incident and didn't even log it!

Joanna V.

Joanna V.

Terrible

DepartureQueenstown, New Zealand
DestinationAuckland, New Zealand
Ralph

RalphGold Coast

Unprofessional care less

Initial call , boarding delayed 15mins ,after 20mins next call , boarding delayed further 20mins. Still no plane visible and been 10 since last call. Should know to minute where plane is, turnaround time etc.

DepartureGold Coast QLD, Australia
DestinationTokyo, Japan
Booking Through Airline

Unreliable with the worst customer service

I will never fly with this airline ever again. This is what I get for flying a budget airline: One minute late and they refused to check me in. One minute and on top of that I had to pay a late fee for another flight the next evening and lost my seat and won’t be refunded that amount. Credit wasn’t even applied to the late fee. Hate them so much.

DestinationAuckland, New Zealand

Shane Crispin

Shane CrispinNortheast, VIC

Terrible Customer Service

DestinationDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia

Patty

PattyDrouin

Can add flex bundle to part of multi trip but not to all?

Shen C

Shen CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience with the customer centre! No Jetstar ever again

Customer centre full of lies. They promised me call back and never had a call back again. I had to contact hotel direct and to resolve the issue. When I call yesterday afternoon call centre lady [name removed] said revolution team gone home for the day and promised me call me back on next 9am. I’m waiting to resolve my issue for a week now and on hold for a 1hour now. Never book with Jetstar again

DepartureBrisbane QLD, Australia

Terrible Customer Service

I won't fly this airline again. Staff have no people management or know how to deal with conflict resolution. The way they treated the other people on my flight was appaling

DepartureDenpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
DestinationBrisbane QLD, Australia
MelN

MelNSydney

Never had an issue, always on time, great budget carrier!

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationHonolulu, HI, USA

Rowena

Rowena

Ruined my holiday

Booked my flights way back in October 2019 to give my self a well deserved holiday after battling cancer . My flights to NZ were cancelled, rebooked and delayed and had to argue with customer service that they had to refund our hotel because it was their decision to cancel, rebook and delay our flights. Paid more money for last minute accomodation and ruined my long awaited holiday. Never again JetStar

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia
DestinationWellington, New Zealand

Mark J.

Mark J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t risk your Hawaii holiday with Jetstar

Our flight to Hawaii due to fly out of Melbourne on 27 December was ruined because Jetstar cancelled our flight. Jetstar takes no responsibility and refuses to reimburse for the lost time you spend in Hawaii. Complete lack of apathy from Jetstar staff. They are low cost in everything they do. Given my wife and I take one vacation a year I would never again put my vacation at risk by traveling with this sub standard company.

DestinationHonolulu, HI, USA

Kim Hopkins

Kim HopkinsPerth, WA

No one at Jetstar know the age of their aircraft

Rang Jetstar just now to ask the age of Jetstar aircraft on the Perth to Bali route. No one knows.. or simply will not say. Online they could be as old as 16 years.
I was going to book a flight with them but am now not interested as they can not even give you current information on their fleet.
Lift your game Jetstar

DepartureHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
DestinationMelbourne VIC, Australia
Eve W

Eve WPerth

Changed my flight no refund

Jetstar changed my flight where it was no longer convenient for my trip (I have a Cruise to board).

Asked for credit to put towards a new flight and told no. Asked for refund told no. I don't understand how giving me credit, so my flight $$ are still in their company, hurts them any. Especially as they CHANGED FLIGHT TIMES AFTER BOOKING. Customer service non existent.

Previously I would travel with the best deal but I will never ever book with Jetstar again. $1000 wasted.

Slightly Below Average

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia

Susan

SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Canceled flights bad communication

Jetstar cancelled flights our holiday was only for 5 days flights cost us $3000.00 to Bali and in total $6000.00 we get a 4 day holiday and no compensation at all couldn’t even offer a coffee very disappointed bad service and very expensive flights I will never fly Jetstar again and do Not recommend them at all bad customer service

DepartureAdelaide SA, Australia

Russell

RussellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting service

On 15th January my family of 4 was booked to fly from Honolulu to Adelaide in Business class. I paid $9213 for the fare one way. The morning of the flight Jetstar cancelled the flight and rebooked us on a Hawaiian Airlines flight in Economy. Instead of going through Melbourne which would have got us back to Adelaide that night we had to go through Sydney so couldn't connect to an Adelaide flight. Why pay for Business class and be provided with Economy. Jetstar are offering me $250 per person as compensation.There service is terrible. Dont fly with them. People in Hawaii refer to them as Shitstar..Russell Ellis

DepartureHonolulu, HI, USA
DestinationAdelaide SA, Australia

Leon

Leon

9 hours delay without any notice

Worst airline ever. Flight was delayed for 9 hours without any notice. We arrived at the airport in the early morning, found out the flight was delayed for 9 hours. There was no explanation no help from the staff, it seems pretty normal for them. We had to cancel the flight and booked with another airline for a high cost. We will never fly with Jetstar again.

DepartureAuckland, New Zealand
DestinationSydney NSW, Australia

Aaron H

Aaron HCanberra 2600, ACT

Shocking communication, incredibly poor at re organising cancelled flight. NEVER FLY INTERNATIONAL WITH JETSTAR

DepartureGold Coast QLD, Australia