Jim's Asbestos Removal

Jim's Asbestos Removal

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jim's Asbestos Removal? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Very timely and professional

Fabian was great and very kind and helpful and was able to do the assessment ASAP. He went the extra mile under challenging circumstances. Would recommend for a speedy professional mould assessment.

Natalie.
Natalie. Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and professional service

Service was excellent and exactly what was described. Service was professional, quick, friendly and clean. Would definitely use again if we came across asbestos and would highly recommend to anyone.

Lee Lits
Lee LitsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mould in new apartment

Fabian was very professional, efficient and helped me to identify the cause of my mould issue. He was always available to take my calls and it has been a pleasure to deal with with him. He came out as soon as possible to make my premises "mould safe".

Andrea
Andrea

Highly recommend Edwin from Jim’s Asbestos Removal

Edwin was professional, punctual and his communication was excellent. He responded to my enquiry straight away. He arrived on time and removed the stored sheeting we had found on settlement of our new property. He also organised a test for us on material in our house and we had the result the next day. Both my husband and I were impressed with his positive attitude and willingness to help us understand exactly what we are dealing with. We would highly recommend him!

psmurdoch
psmurdochPerth, WA

Really happy with the service. Highly recommended.

I had an urgent asbestos removal to be done and Domonic was in touch within an hour of putting in the online request for a quote. He was helpful, friendly and had a 'can do' approach to my needs. Very grateful to him for taking care of it.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

I received very prompt service and the job was fully explained and quoted. Jim's had the job completed within two (2) days of contacting them. Great customer service - thank you!

Julian
JulianSydney, NSW

Jack - thorough and informative

Jack was excellent from start to finish. He provided a very competitive quote and carried out the work thoroughly and effectively. I would recommend Jack and his service to anyone.

Cindy
Cindy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Berwyn was the best!

Berwyn attended and cleaned our unit immaculately .. so professional and very caring. It’s like brand new and can’t believe his well it has come up! Highly recommend Berwyn to clean your place; .. thank you so much

DebS
DebSPerth, WA

Excellent and Fast Service

Dom responded quickly to my email. Attended site quickly and booked in removal of material for 2 days later. Great pricing and great service. We will be using Jim's in the future. Thank you.

Gavin
Gavin Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Jason - Great Job, Very Professional

Jason from Jim's helped solve a major dilemma for our site. Excellent responsiveness. Pro Active mindset and excellent execution. Would not hesitate to seek Jim's if we ever require additional help.

Excellent!

Chris responded swiftly to my enquiry, provided us with a reasonable quote and had good availability to get the job done. The quality of the work was great. Very impressed!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Asbestos removed - very happy

Asbestos remover was very personable, quick and offered a fair price for the quantity of asbestos. . Tek went out of his way to meet my timeframes. Would use again. Highly recommended. Chris

Brett R.
Brett R.Sydney, NSW

Great job - safe and thorough

We needed about 20m2 of asbestos panels removed from our house. Bruce was informative in explaining options, punctual and friendly on the day. He did a thorough job, with some tricky challenges (think dodgy backyard 70's reno) and left the place looking clean.

Iris McLaren
Iris McLarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Henk was fabulous. Very quick response to enquiry, considering I requested quote on a Sunday evening. Nothing a problem and friendly service. Highly recommend this service to anyone requiring (shower) asbestos removal.

Job Well Done

Dominic is a great communicator and does a brilliant job. We were happy with the price and safety standards adhered to. We would highly recommend and use him again in the future.