92% · 696 · 8%

Rates and Fees

BJW1992
BJW1992Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Super Easy and Quick

Super easy to deal with, great communication, turned up on time and even pulled a little extra for us that we identified after it was quoted. Highly recommend.
m p.
m p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts

Reliable and friendly

After window trades decided getting someone to remove a small sheet of asbestos they found doing our job was too much for them, Paul from Jims asbestos removal was quick to respond to our query. He was in our area and attended immediately. The asbestos was wrapped and removed within minutes at a competitive price. Saved us the hassle of doing it ourselves. Thanks. No issue recommending to others.
Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Responsive and professional

Responsive and professional, quoted for me straight away and scheduled in the work as soon as it was approved.
John Camilleri
John CamilleriVictoria

Excellent Service

We were very happy with the service provided, on time, impeccable workmanship, very happy to deal with and will highly recommend to friends and family.
Pat
Pat2 posts

Got the job done!

He had good communication, prompt and efficient service.
Cleaned the whole area and took all of the asbestos with him when he left.
Shane
ShanePerth46 posts

Quick service

Did a professional service taking the asbestos and cleaning up. Was happy with everything they did.
Figen
Figen

Exceptional, swift and friendly service

Jack, at Jim's Hazardous Material Removal, was super quick at responding to my concerns about potential asbestos exposure. He, and the wonderful team at Jim's Hazardous Material Removal, have really been extremely helpful at putting my mind at ease about the situation I found myself in.

Thank you heaps, Jack, and team. I couldn't speak more highly of them.

I can sleep a whole lot more peacefully tonight, thanks to you all.

Thank you, guys, you certainly have helped immensely.

Emelia
EmeliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Super Service

Service was professional, prompt and friendly at a very reasonable price. You can't ask for more than that!
Upkar
UpkarPerth, WA2 posts

Timely response

Good turnaround regarding quotes I was after for asbestos removal
Luciano
Luciano

Good job, good service and good price

Leo was great. He informed us on every step and got the job done fast and effectively.
Highly recommend
Harry
HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD43 posts

They keep removing bad reviews even on google. Disgusting behaviour for consumers!

Had a roof removed and what a joke. Contamination left all In the cavity. We knew when the guy came the competence was low. They use subcontractors to do all work, keep away
Michelle. C
Michelle. C

Outstanding Company to Use

Great communication in regards to our issue
Oustanding preformance with tradesman
Would Definately Recommand this Company!!!!
Sev
SevVictoria

Above and beyond expectations

Paul and his crew from Box Hill were tasked with the considerable job of removing asbestos cladding from an old home, along with various demolition tasks. My hubby and I are delighted with his work and professionalism. He went above and beyond and and exceeded all expectations. Would recommend him in a heartbeat.
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Great service and price

Henk was friendly, flexible, responsive, and did a great job removing a large amount of asbestos from my property. Great experience
Barry Bignell
Barry Bignell

Excellent service

Arrived exactly at the time stated. Professional job and easy to deal with