JJ Richards

JJ Richards

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for JJ Richards? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Lee T.
Lee T.

Extremely Dependable

Hi Richards have demonstrated to me, paramount service, you can set your watch every 4 weeks when they empty the bin, always turn up at exactly the same time, no fuss, just brilliant customer service!

Jerry Truman
Jerry TrumanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I would like to counter balance some of the negative comments here - My experience with JJ Richards and our account manager David Tardio has been a smooth and professional one. During Covid lockdowns JJ Richards were very understanding with suspending and rescheduling our pickup ups and all was well co-ordinated. I will be using them again in the future.

Barry S.
Barry S.Sydney, NSW

Worst company

Don't trust JJ Richard account manager, they lie , bins don't get picked up on time.
Can't wait for my contract to finish.
Stay away from these clowns if you want to avoid extra stress

Mark S.
Mark S.Sydney, NSW

Dirty thieving scumbag of a company

This company is the most deceiving and unprofessional company I ever dealt with. They send you unwarranted invoices and charge late fees when your not late. You try and cancel the service and they ignore ever request and still continue to charge you. Would never recommend there service. They lock you into a contract then do 3 price increases per year. Read the fine print and don't trust there deceiving reps words and promises.

Jazz
JazzNortheast, VIC

Horrible company. Worst customer service

Appalling customer service

Contacted them two weeks ago to cut our services - when we discovered they charged about 30% more than other providers. It took another call a week later to get a return call. Then they advised that we were not allowed to cancel without their management approval!!! who is the customer here. Promised they would get back to me by end of week - didn't bother.
Then with no notice removed our bins. not giving the new supplier any chance to deliver the new bins.
Would steer well clear of this mob.

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How hard is a phone call or SMS?

I have a bin in a semi rural area. The bin use to get emptied every Thursday IF I called up and requested it to be emptied.

For whatever reason they have decided to just turn up, send me a photo with the "bin not out" on any random day, it's not even every Monday. It's a Tues or a Monday, and THEN they sting you $15 for the bin not being out.... How the hell do I know that the bin needs to be left out? As they haven't made any effort to communicate such.

In case you cannot tell, I'm incredibly frustrated. It use to be great service, now they literally don't give a s&#t...

Freddy
Freddy

Absolutely the worst of the worst I don't know how the business survives

JJ's sprout excellent customer service but there is none
pickup only fortnightly
long waiting times for booking pickup
a don't care attitude and they tell you like it or go elsewhere

Izzy
IzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service with a smiley face

I've been using JJ Richards for around a month now, haven't had any issues. They arrive on time as promised when signing up. The drivers are also helpful. No issues for now.
Thanks guys

Mark
MarkGippsland, VIC

Better at dishing out garbage

They damaged my car and didn’t want to know about it. Promised to help with information in regards to a claim and didn’t follow through. Better at dishing out garbage then collecting it

Max L.
Max L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

UTTERLY ABYSMAL

I've been in business twenty years and JJ Richards are without a doubt THE WORST sub-contractor I have ever dealt with. By a mile. I would CONTINUALLY email them with pickup/removal times and locations and they would CONTINUALLY charge me for non-pickups due to "locked gates" outside the specified times. Terrible. I'm very happy now with a local supplier.

Ari
AriSydney, NSW

worst company

Customer service is terrible , they lie , bins don't get picked up on time.
Can't wait for my contract to finish.
Stay away from these clowns if you want to avoid extra stress

Chard
ChardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cowboys

JJ Richards collect from one street away, yet rat-run in our residential street (Gwynne St Cremorne VIC) daily causing significant risk and harassment with 12.5m trucks. Despite contacting JJ Richards, it does not respond. A perfect example as to why the waste industry has such a bad reputation as cowboys.

poor collection
poor collectionSouth East Queensland, QLD

inproper rubbish collection

Came out this morning and found my rubbish all over the foot path for the second time.driver just drove off thanks for nothing.not the best start to the week this week.

Karen Wright
Karen WrightMid North Coast, NSW

Always helpful and on time

Just like to give a wrap to JR PMQ. Fantastic team who have always taken the time to help me with whatever problem I have and then follow through with their excellent service.

Shout out to Felicity who took my last call and fixed my problem the very next day.

Go team!

Sam M.
Sam M.asked

How can I cancel the contract with JJ Richard the are the worst company ever seen every month they are charge me different rate and my contract it will be finish 2022 and I asked them they say you're not allowed to leave

jeffrufino
jeffrufinoasked

Hello, how much is for a green bin in Manunda Cairns? Are there any contracts? What is the weekly cost?

Sam
Sam

Just do NOT go to J.J. Richards. If you do, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Annie
Annieasked

How much for 3m skip

Ron
Ron

So sorry don't know the answer to your question as my needs related to waste oil removal, sadly JJ Richards let me down. So may I suggest NOT using this company. Have a look at your local newspaper for a local rubbish skip.