1.3

Terrible

Not sure where they got their license from to be honest. Nails sticking out everywhere. Unprofessional. Pictures speak for themselves. Not sure why they leave cuts like that?

James b.JLB Fencing and Timber Supplies

Not sure who this is would be great if you can ring our 1300ufence number so we can repair this straight away

George Nicolas
George Nicolas

I doubt you will come and fix this as our next door neighbor was the one who hired you. Neighbor decided to go ahead hiring you guys without bothering to get in contact with us first. Hope you guys do the right thing and fix it but I doubt it.

James b.JLB Fencing and Timber Supplies

ill have guys out there thursday morning to replace post
thanks

Dean G.

Dean G.Southwest, VIC

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with!

This fencing company is a NIGHTMARE to deal with! Would not recommend them whatsoever! Our neighbours went with JLB and we had to get in contact with them because we wanted to go with someone else. Extremely bad communication. Tried to contact multiple times over 2 weeks with no avail. Said i was from my neighbour's lot and they put me through to the right person straight away (go figure!) Our fence is now done (by our fencer, not JLB). Was completed 2 months ago. Still no payment! They tried to send through a receipt saying they had already paid my fencer. The receipt was over a year old and not even for our lot! Again, do not go with this company!

Arpita P.

Arpita P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not go with this company at all!!

Fencing Companies

Find out how JLB Fencing and Timber Supplies compares to other Fencing Companies

Cowboys

Had to check out their job completed on a commercial site. With the opportunity for ongoing work, they presented garbage. Had to be pulled out. I hope they are out of pocket. No skill at all.

Dani L

Dani LSouthwest, VIC

Pathetic

Matt

MattMelbourne

Worst company I have ever dealt with

4 weeks before moving into my new home, I contacted the builder of the home next door regarding fencing. AHB advised JLB Fencing did their fencing and to contact them for an estimated time of completion.
Left multiple voice messages, sent multiple emails to JLB office, and no response. Never return phone calls.
Fence completed 2 weeks after promised date.
Best go elsewhere

James b.JLB Fencing and Timber Supplies

Hi mat we would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the change in production dates this was due to bad weather conditions
Kind regards
Jlbfencing

L D Russell

Still waiting for our deposit back.

The rudest, most unreliable, company I have ever had any dealings with. I would never , never consider employing this company again.

L D Russell

Read your other reviews, and then say that you do not take deposits, 50% deposits.

Jay P

Jay PMelbourne

Arrogant & rude owner

Dewan

DewanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Time waster

Such a bad company I have ever meet. I did waste my two months for my fence with them and finally no contact. I have requested them to do my fence ASAP. Probably that's why they waste my time like this.
Now I have done my fence within a week. And such a great job by A-Comfence.
Thanks JLB to waste my time and leave my kids and family in a unsecured situation at all time last two months.

Amazing Amazing Amazing

I recently had a fence built by JLB fencing after reading these reviews I find them hard to believe. They were swift and punctual, I was blown away with how straight my fence is. James who I believe is the owner called me asking if i was happy with the fence before i even payed for it. I will be referring them to my friends and family. thank you JLB fencing

Rough as guts

Had a fence built by JLB about 6 months ago and it is the roughest job I have had the misfortune of paying for. We had them back to replace some buckled palings, sub-standard joins and other poor workmanship, I suspect they showed up only because we still hadn't paid them. The palings are continuing to buckle, there are huge gaps between the bottom of the palings and the plinth and looking along the length of the fence it is crooked and uneven. We had another fence done by DV fencing and they did a great job.

Unprofessional, rude and arrogant owner

I booked my fencing job well in advance and a week and a half before due commencement date I called the main cc number. Left messages galore and no response until 3 days before scheduled job. Was told " Oh I've actually been overseas for a wedding so I couldn't get back to you. Who runs a business like this??? Then when they did turn up and at the end of the first day they left empty coffee cups and cigarette butts in the backyard. any phone conversations I found rude and abrupt once money collected. Very unpleasant!

Raina

Raina

Extremely greedy for Money! Beware!!! They will rip you off where they can!

David J

David JMelbourne

The only effecient thing they did was take the payment - one of the many "cowboys" in the fencing tr

Frustrating and disappointed

Jay

JayMid West, WA

Poor Customer Service

Once contract signed it was impossible to make contact with the company to seek answers to my questions in spite of phone calls, emails, texts. Only once did they say they would return my call later but of course did not. Finally got my answers via the sub contractor who apologised for the delay and stress caused.

Dismissive, disrespectful to client