JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

33 questions from our users

Stacey C.
Stacey C.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I've put jobaz hair dye remover on my hair and don't c any change is it when u rinse it out u c the changes.?

Loz
Lozasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I used hair colour remover as I had purple hair now it’s gone a copper colour can I use it again to get to my natural colour?

Leanne
Leanneasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I have just used this and after washing out The second time do you apply any conditioner or just dry hair as said in the instructions?

Hayley M.
Hayley M.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Is hair ment to wet or dry to do the remover?

Tammie P.
Tammie P.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I’ve accidentally added the after treatment bottle C in the applicator bottle, will that make a difference?

Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.

No1 hass replied to you was it ok?

Asinja B.
Asinja B.

where you bought it in USA ?

Carpi
Carpiasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Hi, once your activate the two bottles, how long will the colour remover last? Do you have to use it up straight away?

Casey Jayne
Casey Jayneasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Hiya, I have got my hair died a dark brown but because my natural was very light she had to but an orange base under, but the finish look is way too dark for my liking, if I was to use this product would it go a lighter brown or orange?

Suzi J.
Suzi J.
Leah c
Leah casked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I have natural mousy brown hair and I've dyed it various colours from ash blonde to dark brown and now currently it is about 2 shades darker then my natural colour but with a lot of ginger tones will this take the ginger out as well or make me a full ginger?

Renee T
Renee Tasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Hi there am I aloud to order and pay with my visa debit?

Maxpeel1
Maxpeel1asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Do I start on wet or dry hair?

Sarah

Put on to dry hair if you want to remove colour fully..you can put it on wet hair if you want to just subtly remove colour

Penni
Penniasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I currently have blonde highlights. I have just been to the hairdresser and she added some bright (too bright) copper coloured slices. Will the colour remover only take away the copper? Will I just go back to my bleached highlights? Any help would be fantastic

Georgia
Georgiaasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Do you need to wash you hair before hand or nah??

Letka
Letka

Teejai

Don't have to, but I did, worked fine

Toni K
Toni Kasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Im naturally blonde but about a year ago i went a silver, to grey, to then a purple and then a dark burgundy colour! And about a 2 months ago i dyed my hair black and im regretting it so much ive seen alot of videos on this stuff but the reviews on this are so mixed.. will this work to strip the black as i have only dyed it black once? Will it just bring my hair back to a reddy coppery look?

Louise
Louise
carol.g
carol.gasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I have dyed black hair grey roots coming in will this remove the dye & what colour will it go?

tina
tina

orange most likely.

Susanne B
Susanne Basked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I stripped dark brown from my hair result it turned blonde I want to go dark ash blonde afterwards when I did it it turned brown have I done something wrong?

Kimberley S
Kimberley S

Same has happened here...

Rellasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

How can I get the smell out of my hair and linen after 5 days I'm physically sick from this rotten rotten smell

Kaitlin

It's awful, mine smelt for about 3 days I had to wash it with a shampoo that was flavoured (apple) I then dried it and straightened so it took the smell out, I did this for 3 days and the smells gone. Hope I could help

Loren Stepkowski
Loren Stepkowski

omg the smell it horrendous - we have tried EVERTHING to get rid and nothing works.....horrible horrible product

Rell

I'm worried it may never go ??? I am so over this ....

Gayle Wheeldon
Gayle Wheeldonasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Hi my hair is quite long now and naturally grey. I have been dying it brown to dark brown the past couple of years. What effect would this product have on my hair? I'd like to see it back to grey then maybe put a lighter colour on if I dont like the grey.

Kaitlin

You'd probably have to use it a few times before you went back to your natural colour as there's years of colour build up of a dark colour

Michelle L
Michelle L

Hi Gayle, how did you go going grey, I have been colouring grey hair dark for years and would love to hear your experience

susu
susuasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

i have had a black hair color before using this product so after usinf the hair colour remover i applied on my hair a light brown permanent color but it became out as a dark brown why is that?

Tam
Tam

Ask a professional?

JoR
JoR
Jodie
Jodieasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I tried to remove about a years worth of semi permanent red to my bleached blonde hair, I am naturally light brown,. I am now orange, what can I do?

Asha
Asha

You will need to bleach the rest out.

Loulou390
Loulou390asked

Has any one tried the Colour remover on Bleached Hair and does it work

eva
eva

Noting can remove bleach from hair, but it may work on colors put over bleach. After hair has been bleached there is no way back.

See all JoBaz Hair Dye Remover questions