JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Questions & Answers

Max Strength, Normal Strength
Brand Manager for JoBaz Hair Dye Remover? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

58 questions from our users

tracy n.
tracy n.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will this product remove grey/silver hair colour from blond hair?

Jessica A.
Jessica A.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair an auburn red colour however when I used the Jobazz Max strength the colour didn’t come out at all?! It was a semi permanent L’Oréal hair dye. Someone help

Sam
Samasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I used the max strength and it took me to ginger. I then applied a copper ginger hair colour and my hair went back to dark almost black hair???

Loz
Lozasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I used hair colour remover as I had purple hair now it’s gone a copper colour can I use it again to get to my natural colour?

Annie
Annieasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will it remove dark brown hair dye , almost black ?

Mel
Mel

It will but i recommend using the Max one rather than the Normal one as it’s more stronger. But it really depends on your hair. If you have a lot of colour build up then it’ll take a couple of times to strip it out. Also keep in mind your hair may turn copper coz it is removing artificial pigment in the hair. Hope this helps :)

Debbie
Debbieasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Hi can I dye my hair red after jobaz hair remover?

Aimée C.
Aimée C.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Can you use whilst pregnant?

Leanne
Leanneasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I have just used this and after washing out The second time do you apply any conditioner or just dry hair as said in the instructions?

Jordan W.
Jordan W.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I am naturally dark brown, and tried to dye it silver but it went a light brown. However I tried using this product to remove the silver hair dye, however it has literally turned my hair bright ginger. Any recommendations on how to fix this??

Laura
Lauraasked

Hi,
So I have dyed my hair last week, but it turned out darker then I wanted it to be.
It doesn’t look that bad.. but it has a greenish tone at my ends.
If I use this product, will it remove the colour evenly? And do you think it will get even more green or go more to an orange tone ?

Janice pom
Janice pom

Hi Laura, not sure why your hair would have taken on a green tint? Are you naturally dark or fair? This product is designed to remove a build up of dyes (which is what I used it for) and to strip back dark colour. I'm naturally dark brown and hair went chestnut colour which I really liked. So, your hair might go a bit orangey, or you could try using anti dandruff shampoos to help your new colour fade. For info...this product is pretty stinky and the smell really lingers!

Ludmila C.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will one box be enough for long and thick hair?

Dolores S.
Dolores S.

Hey hun in the past I’ve used two boxes for long hair you really want to cover all your hair so it’s literally dripping, so two and make a judgment if it’s enough if not you might need two more depends on how much you want stripped. I used two and achieved a good result and make sure you really follow the instructions :) every ones different some people say it doesn’t work but it worked for me and I went blonde

Stevie R.
Stevie R.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair today and I’m not happy with the colour, just doesn’t suit me. Is it safe to use the hair dye remover just a day after I have dyed it? Is it too much chemicals for my hair or will it be alright?
Thanks!

Jaks M.
Jaks M.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I stripped the dark brown from my hair and it wet a coppery red/orange. I then used a semi permanent light cool brown dye to tone it down but it went back to a dark brown.. Why did this happen?

Kerry J.
Kerry J.

Your hair is porus and you must have used a permanent dye. Just use a temporary dye that lasts 6 weeks. I know this because I have done the same thing.

Ombrequeen
Ombrequeen

You need to follow instructions to the letter with strippers. It shrinks the colour molecules so they can be rinsed out but if not used the buffer for long enough or rinsed long enough the molecules will stay in your hair and then swell up again bringing back the darker colour. Also after stripping if you are recolouring always choose a shade 2/3 lighter than your target shade to allow for molecules swelling.

Amanda
Amandaasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

This has turned my daughters hair orange how can I fix it?

Nikki
Nikkiasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Can you dye your hair straight after using Jobaz hair dye remover ?

Taylah
Taylahasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I have naturally very blonde hair. Around eight months ago I dyed my hair brown, four months ago dyed in red, two months ago dyed in brown again and then around a month ago I dyed in black. I really want to go back to a shade of blonde without bleaching my hair. Will this do the job?

Donna B.
Donna B.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Do u apply on wet or dry hair I've lost my instructions?

Carpi

Should tell you in the instructions. I can’t remember what I did it was awhile ago.

Hayley M.
Hayley M.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Is hair ment to wet or dry to do the remover?

Carpiasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Is the buffer a shampoo. I have bottles leftover.

Michelle
Michelle

I believe so, yes. It forms a thick rich leather when you use it but I don't know if it is recommended to use like a regular shampoo.

Oh, really. What can I do with the unused bottles. Carpi

Tammie P.
Tammie P.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I’ve accidentally added the after treatment bottle C in the applicator bottle, will that make a difference?

Cheryl T.
Cheryl T.

No1 hass replied to you was it ok?

Asinja B.
Asinja B.

where you bought it in USA ?

Other Hair Dyes