JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for JoBaz Hair Dye Remover? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

60 questions from our users

Stacey C.
Stacey C.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I've put jobaz hair dye remover on my hair and don't c any change is it when u rinse it out u c the changes.?

Caitlin
Caitlinasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

how long do i have to wait to use permanent red dye after stripping black box dye? it’s gonna go orange and i need to dye it for school i don’t want orange hair lol

tracy n.
tracy n.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will this product remove grey/silver hair colour from blond hair?

Jessica A.
Jessica A.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair an auburn red colour however when I used the Jobazz Max strength the colour didn’t come out at all?! It was a semi permanent L’Oréal hair dye. Someone help

Sam
Samasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I used the max strength and it took me to ginger. I then applied a copper ginger hair colour and my hair went back to dark almost black hair???

Loz
Lozasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I used hair colour remover as I had purple hair now it’s gone a copper colour can I use it again to get to my natural colour?

Annie
Annieasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will it remove dark brown hair dye , almost black ?

Mel
Mel
Debbie
Debbieasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Hi can I dye my hair red after jobaz hair remover?

Aimée C.
Aimée C.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Can you use whilst pregnant?

Leanne
Leanneasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

I have just used this and after washing out The second time do you apply any conditioner or just dry hair as said in the instructions?

Jordan W.
Jordan W.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I am naturally dark brown, and tried to dye it silver but it went a light brown. However I tried using this product to remove the silver hair dye, however it has literally turned my hair bright ginger. Any recommendations on how to fix this??

Laura
Lauraasked

Hi,
So I have dyed my hair last week, but it turned out darker then I wanted it to be.
It doesn’t look that bad.. but it has a greenish tone at my ends.
If I use this product, will it remove the colour evenly? And do you think it will get even more green or go more to an orange tone ?

Janice pom
Janice pom
Ludmila C.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Will one box be enough for long and thick hair?

Dolores S.
Dolores S.

Stevie R.
Stevie R.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I dyed my hair today and I’m not happy with the colour, just doesn’t suit me. Is it safe to use the hair dye remover just a day after I have dyed it? Is it too much chemicals for my hair or will it be alright?
Thanks!

Jaks M.
Jaks M.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I stripped the dark brown from my hair and it wet a coppery red/orange. I then used a semi permanent light cool brown dye to tone it down but it went back to a dark brown.. Why did this happen?

Kerry J.
Kerry J.

Your hair is porus and you must have used a permanent dye. Just use a temporary dye that lasts 6 weeks. I know this because I have done the same thing.

Ombrequeen
Ombrequeen
Amanda
Amandaasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

This has turned my daughters hair orange how can I fix it?

Nikki
Nikkiasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Can you dye your hair straight after using Jobaz hair dye remover ?

Taylah
Taylahasked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

I have naturally very blonde hair. Around eight months ago I dyed my hair brown, four months ago dyed in red, two months ago dyed in brown again and then around a month ago I dyed in black. I really want to go back to a shade of blonde without bleaching my hair. Will this do the job?

Donna B.
Donna B.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover

Do u apply on wet or dry hair I've lost my instructions?

Carpi
Carpi

Should tell you in the instructions. I can’t remember what I did it was awhile ago.

Hayley M.
Hayley M.asked
JoBaz Hair Dye Remover Max Strength

Is hair ment to wet or dry to do the remover?

Other Hair Dyes