John Plunkett Superfade Cream

John Plunkett Superfade Cream

2.6

Sharon W.

Caused redness and ongoing sores

Had a small brown spot just below my eyebrow. Used the cream for a week or so before redness then sores started to develop. Months after using the cream the sores are still a problem. It’s as though the skin has broken down. Really unhappy.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$29.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

JgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn’t work

I’ve been using this for six months , twice a day since August on my facial pigmentations. No change whatsoever. A total waste of money. I’ve continued in the hope it finally does but nothing!

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline.

LynPerth, WA

Super fade fantastic

Took around 6 weeks to fade a very dark patch on my cheek, you must apply it twice a day, I’m very happy but you must apply a zinc cover to prevent the sun from darkening it again

Purchased in April 2019 for A$39.00.

Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes
Anti-Aging Products

Find out how John Plunkett Superfade Cream compares to other Anti-Aging Products

barbs333

barbs333South East Queensland, QLD

No change at all

Bought both the face and body products and applied both religiously 2-3 times a day on two age spots on cheeks and on both forearms for 10 weeks. Absolutely no difference.I took before and after photos as well. Disappointed as I have wasted a lot of time. I am fair skinned and an office worker so not in the sun much and wear sunscreen when I am, so thought I would be a good candidate. Do not bother.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Nikolai T.

Nikolai T.

Waste of money, does not do what it says.

Been applying this as per instructions for two months on some minor age spots and they haven't changed at all. Just save up and get them lasered it'll be more effective.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$36.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsung hero

Quick results.I've been using it for 1.5 weeks, 2x a day. In the first week, spots I've never noticed existed became more obvious. My skin became slightly dry. But they start to fade in second week.

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline .

Brett S.

Brett S.North-West & West coast, TAS

Different strokes

After using this directly on my face, and not following the recommendation to try it inside your upper arm to see if you have reactions, I had..reactions. Very red, painful burns. It stated stinging (like the peroxide in Topex did in my younger days) as soon as I applied it, but I left it on overnight. The condition stayed for several days, and judging from the extremes I have read in other reviews, from "Fantastic" to "Terrible", I can see this is not for everyone, including me.

Purchased in June 2019.

Colette

ColetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing results in 4 weeks!

Try this product before you spend hundreds of dollars on laser treatments or skin peels! I have used it twice a day on my cheekbones and have noticed a great improvement in 4 weeks, and will keep going. It made my skin a bit red to start with, but that settled down after a week or so. I already spent so much money getting laser done & skin peels, which didn't even work. This only cost $20 and is much more effective!! The brown spots are a result of pregnancy & sun exposure.
Would definitely recommend!

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Melasma, black scars from acne

I bought it for treating brown spots on my face related to melasma and dark black scars from acne after spending loads of money in expensive products that never worked for me. I couldn't get 4% hydroquinone so I gave this product a try. it's working I can notice a huge improvement of my face appearance. nearly 2 weeks using it just at bed time. Although It dries the skin, some redness and breaks outs just at the very beginning as well but with a good moisturiser and sunscreen protection nothing to worry. Just say it works for me (oily, crap darky, acne skin face). Just 3 stars because it has been 2 weeks but I will come back after completing 6 weeks

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$19.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
Joseph
Joseph

Maggie

MaggieSydney, NSW

Break Ur face!

i hate u! i originally didnt have apparent spots,after using ur producf,theyr obvious and dark and apparant. i was angry and couldnt sleep..whats the freaking of u producing this for disfiguring ppl

Purchased in October 2019.

Cheri

CheriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pigmentation/Melasma treatment that works

Worked on mine and a friends pigmentation on the cheekbones absolute miracle worker. Results after three weeks. The fact that $30 as opposed to my $1000 spent at dermatologists is all it took is astounding. Stick with it highly recommend

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Makes you red

Did not work for me. Made brown spots on my face even more worse and red.. waste of time and money.!!!!

Perfect cream for pigmentations

Best thing I have ever used for my pigmentations. I used only few days and I can see the gud result

It is amazing

I am really happy with result, I have been used it for three months. At the beginner the reaction was itchy a little bit but then it worked very well. I am still jave some questions about it.
I am happy to share my photos if someone wants to see the result.
Thanks John Plunkett's

Edritas

EdritasSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was eclectic after trying many products, this one has been the best

i had very bad pigmentation on my cheek bones, nothing had work for me. I tried Superfade with doubts but after 3 weeks I saw a massive improvement. Yes it does make some redness amd skin turns a bit more delicate but using it only before bed has done a perfect job. It os also important to use an excelent sun protector otherwise the skin will feel burning or your darks spots will get bad instead of the primary purpose. I highly recommend it.

Kim

KimHunter Region, NSW

Waste of money. My face looks worse.

Used it 3 /4 times on a small brown mark on my cheek. Around the mark is really red and dry and the original mark is more noticeable. Just great, going to a high school Reunion in 2 days . I would like my $27.99 back

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Doesnt work

After read some good review I tried this product for 1 week with a lot of hope
It irritated my skin and make it very dry
Very very dissapointed

Nathalie R

Nathalie RSydney, NSW

This cream is magic!

Only been using this for the last 3 weeks and already I can see a massive difference on my cheek bone. Had fraxel treatment 5 weeks ago and the spot was fading and healing very very slowly. But with this cream, it is healing and fading very well!

Amazing, honestly works!

Not one to give reviews... but saw a doctor about bad pigment on face, around my check bone and up around eyes, was told laser surgery was the only thing to fix it. Saw superfade at chemist and within weeks massive improvement and now hardly noticeable. Highly recommend! Definitely worth a try, I am so happy.

it works!

i was surprised after 6 weeks of using superfade face cream, my skin pigmentation and
skin blemishes vanished. i can really see the difference, thank you superfade, it's really amazing!

Arshad M.

Arshad M.asked

Hello!
Could anyone guide me if we can use superfade face cream for getting rid of dark circles under the eyes?

Sharon W.

I wouldn’t use this cream on the delicate skin around the eyes as it caused sores that just won’t heal near my eyes.

Biniasked

Can you please tell me what skincare products to put on while using this cream?

Jgirl

I just used my usual skin care it doesn’t specify anything special but it didn’t work for me. I used it for 6 months and didn’t see a change at all. So good luck and hope it works for you

Lyn

Hi bini, you can use any of your skin care products with the super fade , I have had great results, but you need to use it on a regular basis and apply sunblock when out in the sun , I find the best way to use it is at bedtime , clean your face or area , apply your night cream and then apply the cream each night. It takes a couple of months to fade a very dark spot . The spot will return if you expose it to the sun , so keep using it for a preventative

Linda Polandasked

It’s not a question so much. Bought it just before Xmas. Back of my hands gives my age away. Never used rubber gloves to do dishes etc. sun spots galore too. I can see a marked improvement. The ingredients should encourage fade. I’ve been naughty and put it on my two smokers lines (even though I don’t smoke). The lines are less obvious. I’m very vain I’m afraid. I’ve had Botox but this works better. One ingredient is an acid which I believe will help the fade. I’m thrilled with the results.

Linda Poland

I had heaps and heaps of ugly sunspots, 4 weeks later I can see some have gone.

Lyn

Mine have faded too, but you must wear good sun protection when outdoors , my spots were on my face and you can barely see them, but I put a flesh coloured zinc on under my makeup to prevent darkening of those areas

Bini

Can you please tell me what skincare product to put on while using this cream?