Joie Mimzy

• Safety
pavlina

pavlinaSydney, NSW

Bought Joie Mimzy in a hurry, not over the moon

We bought the highchair in a hurry, didn't have much time to think about usability and got overwhelmed with the 6 in 1 feature, so we made the choice.
Still spoonfeeding, so can't comment on further use, however cleaning, assembling, disassembling is painful. The design of the security straps and the way they atache to the base and back of chair is really poor.
A lot of food gets everywhere and I literally have to pull it apart to clean properly, espcially if I want to wash the security straps.
I wish I had the chance to think about how I am going to clean it every time after feeds, so I would say I am not recommending this chair.

Purchased in November 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $200.00.

Safety

Agreed - tray is too high

After reading the reviews about the tray height we tried the Joie Mimzy Snacka in store, thinking the tray height of the Mimzy 2in1 would be the same. It wasn’t.
Luckily my boy is super tall at 7months (75cm at 6mth check), but definitely most babies would struggle to reach their arms over the tray.
Other than that, very happy with the chair. Cushions are great, adjustments are easy to use, and leg rest is good.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bubs n Grubs for $197.00.

Alisha

AlishaIllawarra, NSW

Do not buy unless you plan to spoon feed forever

The table height is too high and does not allow for self feeding. It sits at baby’s chin and doesn’t allow their arms to reach the tray.
All pros of this highchair are lost to the fact you can’t use the tray.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $180.00.

High Chairs

Find out how Joie Mimzy compares to other High Chairs

Giovanna

GiovannaSydney, NSW

Not comfortable for baby

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $250.00.

Drw

DrwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great chair

Easy to clean, sturdy and safe. Having only two wheels I found out was a European standard and gives the unit extra stability which works well for my family. Couldnt be happier

Alex K

Alex KAU

Nightmare to clean

Joie
Graeme D.Joie
Nefer

NeferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good chair, but the food tray is too high for the little one

This High chair is quite stable and comfortable, but the tray table is too high for out 7 month baby. He hardly can put his arms on the table, So we haven't used the try yet... it does recline, but not fully recline, I never left baby sleeping in the chair. But in general, it does the work and so far I haven't found any other issues with the chair.

CON: hard to move
Pro: comfortable
Good value

Sush Ma

Sush Ma

Such a challenge to move it

The built of this chair is good. However, its so difficult to move it from a place. Also, its legs are spread wide and my lil boy keeps tipping over :( the seat does rotate which is useful at times.

thembz

thembz

Love/hate relationship

I loved this chair as it reclines and is suitable from birth, we got it when my daughter was 3 months and starting to interact , she loved being at the dinner table during mealtimes. Pros it's comfy and swivels 360 degrees so would turn it so that baby is facing me when doing stuff in the kitchen and living area. I could see no bad in this chair until baby started eating , it's a nightmare to clean and the straps are made from a material that can't be wiped so I have to wash them each time baby gets food on them. I don't regret the purchase though cos my baby's reaction to being level with the dinner table was priceless and I had a small table so could not put the rocker on it.

High Chairs