Joie Mimzy

Joie Mimzy

See the Best High Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Drw

DrwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great chair

Easy to clean, sturdy and safe. Having only two wheels I found out was a European standard and gives the unit extra stability which works well for my family. Couldnt be happier

Safety

Alex K

Alex KAU

Nightmare to clean

Joie
Graeme D.Joie
Nefer

NeferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good chair, but the food tray is too high for the little one

This High chair is quite stable and comfortable, but the tray table is too high for out 7 month baby. He hardly can put his arms on the table, So we haven't used the try yet... it does recline, but not fully recline, I never left baby sleeping in the chair. But in general, it does the work and so far I haven't found any other issues with the chair.

CON: hard to move
Pro: comfortable
Good value

Sush Ma

Sush Ma

Such a challenge to move it

The built of this chair is good. However, its so difficult to move it from a place. Also, its legs are spread wide and my lil boy keeps tipping over :( the seat does rotate which is useful at times.

thembz

thembz

Love/hate relationship

I loved this chair as it reclines and is suitable from birth, we got it when my daughter was 3 months and starting to interact , she loved being at the dinner table during mealtimes. Pros it's comfy and swivels 360 degrees so would turn it so that baby is facing me when doing stuff in the kitchen and living area. I could see no bad in this chair until baby started eating , it's a nightmare to clean and the straps are made from a material that can't be wiped so I have to wash them each time baby gets food on them. I don't regret the purchase though cos my baby's reaction to being level with the dinner table was priceless and I had a small table so could not put the rocker on it.