Jolly Jumper Pregnancy Pillow

Jolly Jumper Pregnancy Pillow

See the Best Body Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tiseffies

tiseffies

helenas

helenas

i found it to do the same as everyone else it aggrevated back pain and also caused lower backpain had a body pillow with most of them and was not as good as them al;so caused interrupted sleep through out the whole pregnancy and also didn't do much for neck area either would't recommend it ot anyone the worst product on the market has no real therapeutic or other benefit no neck/back contour on it whatso ever and the colour/fabric stains easily and the material could also be a bit thicker

the same as everyone else

dee79

dee79

OK

I like the idea of this pillow. I bought it later on in my pregnancy - >30weeks. However i found that the pillow was alittle too firm for me to use therefore i ened up using it as a sleeping pillow while watching telly (good to prop up your head) sadly i didn't think it worked in supporting belly, i found a single sized doona did the trick!
Compact and easy to use - relatively cheap
Too firm for the stomach area

pommie

pommie

This pillow was fantastic for supporting my bump. I love the look of the full body pillows, but they're pretty expensive and look like they'd be a bit of a pain when you want to change position (I toss and turn a lot in bed). Now I'm not pregnant I find it great to pop under my pillow if I'm reading in bed.
Small, easy to swap sides, good price.

melwiz007

melwiz007South Australia

This is an excellent pregnancy pillow. Who ever though that one small pillow can relieve so much pressure and pain when sleeping. I would recommend it to all pregnant women from 10 to 12 weeks. I am a midwife and I used my pillow for both my pregnancies and i found it relieved the felling of pulling on my sides when sleeping, I even took it on the plane from Whyalla in south Australia to Perth as I went everywhere with my pillow. I now recommend it to all the pregnant ladies I see. Definelty worth the small price .
excellent support for growing pregnant abdomens, relieves pain in the sides and back
none apart from the fact that I wish I knew about it earlier in my first pregnancy.