JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

Pros

• Hair grows back thicker and stronger

• Improved skin condition

• Increased energy levels

Very easy

I am using this product to help my hair and energy. I only realise the difference ine energy when i forget to take this. This is a very simple product to take, with no after effects or tatses.

Purchased in March 2021 for $50.00.

Side Effects
  • None

Gabrijela Koteska

Gabrijela KoteskaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I started taking the collagen powder hair & energy’s did the skin and digestion tablets , my skin has never looked better and my hair is so soft I would highly recommend this products

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Sarah34

Sarah34South East Queensland, QLD

New hair new me

Amazing results. My hairdresser if 11 + years has said she has never seen my bleached blonde hair in better condition! She has even started taking them and recommending it to her clients

Purchased in April 2021.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Suzan

SuzanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t waste your money

All JS products are extremely dangerous and they contain higher amounts of certain ingredients that exceed daily intake.
I have a severe reaction to the hair supplement.
The customer service I received from JS Was disgusting they did not care they did not try to help.

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline for $40.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Phynella

Phynella Perth, WA

Amazing results

I started taking this product because my hair was starting to thin out, not only did it improve hair growth but my lashes and brows grew thicker! I am so impressed that I reordered!

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Subscription Scam!!!!!

I order the hormonal pack last month. After seeing a naturopath she suggested I not take these and she placed me on a more custom vitamin routine.
It’s been a month and I’ve had $80 taken from my account again! I never signed up to a subscription! I never consented to money being taken out again! It was a once off purchase!
I’ve disputed the transaction and will be sending the vitamins back!
Still waiting for a reply from js health but reading comments on Facebook and on here I’m not hopeful of any kind of help or refund!!

Purchased in April 2021.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Oily hair loss and hives

These made my hair soooooooo fkn oily and I’ve never ever had oily hair in my life ( no matter how long I would wash it ) also caused extreme hair loss and I broke out in hives. Was taking them for a month Stopped taking them, got a cream for my hives and 8 months later my hair is still super oily and falling out and I’ve been tested for everything and everything comes back normal. I’m so sad I’ve literally lost like half the hair on my head. Please don’t buy these

Purchased in August 2020 for $40.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness
  • Poor mental health
Madeleine

MadeleineSydney, NSW

Made me physically unwell

Purchased in January 2021 at jshealthvitamin for $45.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Your body will thank you!

My energy levels have shot up since using this product. It helps with a massive range of body functions. I bought it for a bit of a pick me up to get through the stagnant office days of sitting and it has done exactly as I thought it would, with the added benefit or hair and nail growth. Overall much healthier using this product!

Purchased at JS HEALTH for $41.99.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Love the products!

I have been looking for a good product post babies and this is it.
So happy and I am starting to feel great again!
No problem with taste so happy to take every day :)

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Anna

AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hair is thicker and healthier.

JS Health Vitamins Hair + Energy tablets are great. I was surprised that you only need to take one a day- which makes the bottle of 60 great value. My hair really is in better condition that when I don't take it, less frizz and seems a lot thicker and stronger.

Cloee

CloeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! I can't live without it

My skin has cleared up so much from the skin and digestion tablets and the collagen has worked wonders ! I could not recommend enough! The hair and energy tablets have also made such a difference already from taking it for just over a month! Also very happy with the detox and debloat tablets! I can't go without these anymore

Purchased in March 2021 at JSHealth.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

SMRet

SMRetPerth, WA

Hair vitamins and collagen powder

I started using these hair tablets as I had terrible hair loss from having a baby 4 months ago. I found they're slowly helping my Hair and definitely give me more energy through the day but not a yucky caffeine/anxiety type of energy. Will be ordering again.

Purchased in March 2021 for $60.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Maddy

MaddyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product !

Hair growth, skin concerns, feeling flat in the afternoon - this product has helped with all of those things. Especially my PMS symptoms leading up to my period which have subsided since taking the hormone and PMS support 7-10 days prior to scheduled due date.

Purchased in December 2020 for $90.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

laura

lauraSydney, NSW

Seeing is Believing

I have gotten my sister in law, cousin and friends onto this hair & Energy vitamin, hair feels amazing, growing back were patchy its a miracle. Highly Recommend if you want great hair.

Side Effects
  • None

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

My favourite product tastes so good

Love the glow it gives my skin I don’t think I could ever live without it now this is absolutely my favourite product by far and it tastes so good

Purchased for $55.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Helps relax me for a good nights sleep

Has a wonderful calming effect and use it every night. Have gotten other people onto it and it’s great for night shift also. I suffer insomnia sometimes and it’s helped

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Luc

LucMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for the gut

Helped improve digestive pain, bloating and gas
Improved my skin, consistently was a lot better when taking supplement regularly.
Made me feel good and more energised - fights fatigue
Reduced ibs symptoms when used with a good diet
Reduced tiredness

Melissa

MelissaSouthwest, VIC

Better hair!

I’m taking this product because I have noticed my hair thinning over the last several years. It has worsened since having my last baby (I have three!) I felt I needed to do something to improve my hair. Since taking the vitamins I have noticed short, new hairs throughout my hair! It’s only been a couple of months but I feel my hair is slowly improving. I look forward to see how my hair is doing in a few months.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Katherine E.

Katherine E.Sydney, NSW

Love this product!

Taste is great and very enjoyable.
Gave me energy every morning. Great to replace coffee with.
Will continue to purchase as I started to see results by the end of my first tub.

Purchased in February 2021 at JS Health for $70.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Helen

Helen asked

How long does it usually take to show a sign it’s working

Elizabeth McGuire

Elizabeth McGuireasked

I have myasemia gravis and on medication mycopophenolate can I take your hair vitamin products?

Liz Mcguire

Carolyn Creagan

Carolyn Creaganasked

my review was meant to be with regards to detox-debloat however after submitting & reviewing it it seems to have the title for the hair & energy???

See all JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy questions

Get an answer from our members and JSHealth Vitamins representatives

Ingredients in JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

The formula in this product is largely made up of two essential minerals - zinc and iodine.

Zinc

Zinc helps to keep your hair healthy and strong, and encourages growth, according to JSHealth. It also promotes healthy skin and nails.

Zinc helps build new connective tissue in hair, skin and nails. If you're looking to encourage healthy, strong growth on these parts of your body, zinc is essential.

Iodine

The iodine in this supplement is sourced from ocean-grown kelp. It's included to keep hair strong, with increased volume and density. Iodine has other health benefits, too. It boosts your energy levels and regulates metabolism, by positively affecting healthy thyroid function. Iodine is not found naturally in the human body, so needs to be taken through diet or supplements.

Free from

This product is also sugar free, dairy free, gluten free and nut-free. It's also non-GMO and vegetarian (it’s not considered vegan though, as it may contain traces of crustaceans).

Price

These popular capsules are available in three sizes, as at February 2021:

• 30 capsules for $29.99
  • 60 capsules for $44.99
  • 90 capsules for $74.99.

Points of Praise for JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

• Overall, reviewers were highly impressed with this supplement, with many seeing results quickly, some within a matter of a month.
  • In particular, hair strength and density improved, with a number of happy reviewers noticing that their hair was growing back in places it had thinned out before.
  • Improvements to skin condition and appearance were noted, with skin becoming smoother and sometimes also less irritated.
  • Overall energy levels were boosted after taking this supplement.