JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

ling w.

ling w.

Not working at all

I subscribe 60 capsule every 2 months . Can’t see the result after taking it for 2 months non stop. Just got my second bottle and they change their glass bottle to plastic. Bottle was badly packed . Didn’t put anything to protect the bottle at all. Box was broken too

Purchased in January 2021.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None

Absolutely Amazing!

I bought the hair & energy recommended by SARAH DENIZ on INSTAGRAM. This product is absolutely amazing and notice my hair looking fuller again and healthy!
I started to take as I was losing hair and was getting thinner.. noticeable difference in condition and thickness. No side effects or anything.
The problem for me is the the waiting to receive the product because I'm in Italy, I waited more than one month.

Lara

Lara Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I think it works but its hard to tell

Im not sure why I bought these as I have lots of long hair but I think I wanted it it grow longer quicker. I think I noticed some new growth but its hard to tell cause as I said I already have long hair. I can't say that I did much for my energy levels to be honest.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Orla Doyle

Orla DoyleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing for thinning hair

Amazing and notice my hair looking fuller again and healthy :)
No side effects or anything- signed up for monthly subscription

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Ruby Saboo

Ruby SabooCentral, TAS

Dangerous product DO NOT BUY!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$35.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Karlie H

Karlie HSydney, NSW

This is a scam. Don't believe anything they said it's all marketing

I have thin hair due to constant bleaching. Thinking that this will be a great products after seeing the "amazing results" on IG. Tried for 2 weeks. My skin started to have fatigue and I FEEL REALLY SICK after 15 days. I also had a huge headache with my sickness. This has also caused me to stay awake really badly over the last 6 days. I normally sleep like a koala, start getting sleep at around 10-11PM so this is really affecting my life.

Purchased in December 2020 at jshealthvitamins for A$89.98.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Short-term physical illness

Great product!

Have tried so many different vitamins for hair and skin health. So far vitamins from Js health are the one I like and and I definitely can see result within a few weeks.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Great product that actually works

I have been taking this product for 30 days and I can actually notice a difference in my hair. My hair felt thicker and grew so much in the time

Purchased in November 2020 for A$40.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Selly

SellySydney, NSW

Great products!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$50.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Great Product

It's a great company doing great things for people's health. I feel more energetic with these vitamins and I look forward to the hair growth benefits. There are no adverse impacts on your digestive system which does happen with some vitamins. And I love that these are natural and don't contain things like biotin which can cause more adverse impacts on your body. Note that shipping does take some time if you are ordering from Canada like I was!

Purchased in November 2020 for A$40.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Kristian

Kristian

Great for bloated tummies

I take 2 before bed and wake up with a flat tummy. I feel a bowel movement when I wake up. Definitely works and does what it claims to do

Sara

SaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't want to live without these!

They have helped me regrow my hair after a really bad bleach and now I just won't live without them! My hair has grown faster and feels healthier, so happy!!

Wonderful product, excellent results!

Excellent results from this product. I especially really notice a difference with lovely healthy, shiny hair! Also in energy levels. It's a great start to the morning with a healthy breakfast and this wonderful supplement.

Purchased in September 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

C Decs

C DecsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic for hair/nail strength & growth

My hair has always been slow to grow, these capsules have improved its growth rate dramatically. My nails have also improved with less chipping and breakage. Definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$35.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None
Madds

MaddsLaunceston, TAS

Cannot live without these!!

My hair has always been super thin, it’s now starting to thicken up and become a lot stronger!! Even my hair dresser asked me what I was doing differently with my hair!

Purchased in November 2020 at Priceline for A$44.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Just do it

This product has made my skin feel fresh and toned. I will continue to buy it as I've been very happy with the taste and enjoy starting the day with it.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Sonya

Sonya

Love my hair & energy

My hair has become thicker and much more lustrous since beginning this blend 6 months ago . My hair was thinner after pregnancy and breastfeeding but now is better than ever

Purchased in October 2020.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Love it!

Personally this product has not made my hair grow like crazy but it has helped with the overall strength and health of my hair 100%. I have also noticed that my baby hairs have grown through like crazy, definitely would recommend for overall healthy hair!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$45.00.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Amazing collagen and hair vitamins

I am 9 months post partum and was experiencing hair loss and breakage. Since using the hair and energy vitamins I have noticed the broken hairs becoming stronger and growing rapidly. Highly recommend this product.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None

Lorrae Carr

Lorrae CarrSouth East Queensland, QLD

One month in.... still waiting for results

I have always had very fine and also thin hair (the worst combination). After menopause it started getting much thinner and brittle, lots of breakages and I’ve been trying everything. I’ve noticed my nails have grown like crazy, I hope it’s also helping my hair, though that is harder to see and measure.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$49.95.

Effective WithinA month
Side Effects
  • None