JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JSHealth Vitamins

Pros

Hair grows back thicker and stronger
Improved skin condition
Increased energy levels

D. K.
D. K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not purchase

I can't believe customer service is 0

I didn't want an order that hasn't been shipped yet kept emailing and they kept saying they can't cancel the order as it already has been packaged this is ridiculous these vitamins absolutely nothing for me and I bet all their review they're not even true not to mention they are really expensive there is other alternative out there that are much cheaper

Violet
VioletGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yes ,Yes, Yes you will be impressed!

I have been devoted to these supplements for 8 months and have noticed a huge improvement in the health of my hair. My hairdresser is also impressed and has started taking them too!

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None
Shreya
ShreyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hate it. Will never use it again

When I started taking this, I noticed my hair falling out considerably more thanusual. I thought that that was normal. I then stopped taking them and my hair stopped falling.

Purchased in September 2021 for $35.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Mrs B
Mrs B

Be careful if you have lung disease

Did nothing for my hair however caused pretty bad respiratory symptoms.
I usually check supplements via my Dr given my Severe Asthma and lung disease (diagnosed by a specialist) however for some reason I didn't this time. I took these for 3 weeks and my symptoms have been pretty bad and I couldn't figure out what had changed, came off and within a week I was back to managed symptoms. Just a warning for others with similar issues to check with their Dr's - In JSHealth's defence, they do say to check with a medical professional if you have conditions/ medications so not really their fault I don't feel.

Purchased in March 2022.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Sophie Bondi
Sophie Bondi

A must have

I have an autoimmune disease I find that this product actually does give me an energy boost and my hair always feels healthier while taking them and I’ve been taking them for years

Purchased in August 2020 for $34.99.

Effective Within More than a month
Side Effects
  • None

Laura from JSHEALTH

I just wanted to give a very positive review for Laura from JShealth, I had some issues, she resolved them for me, she gave me great customer service and it should be noted. I give her 5 out 5 for her help. I like companies that have good values and help their customers.

Purchased in April 2022.

Courtney N.
Courtney N.Sydney, NSW

Delivery delayed

Everytime I order direct from JS, the delivery is delayed. They are the only company I order from that consistently has this issue. Appaling, considering they charge for shipping. I do all of my shopping online, so I cannot believe this is a problem with shipping, but rather a problem with the company. I used to be able to order their vitamins from Adore Beauty and was guarenteed to have my product delivered on time, but they are no longer sold through Adore and I am restricted to only ordering from JS and waiting at least 2 weeks for a shipment. Considering I live in Sydney and the vitamins are local, I cannot figure out what JS is doing...

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Do hair, skin, and nail supplements really make a difference?

Vitamins and supplements for hair, skin, and nails contain everything from collagen powder to biotin, but do they do all that they claim? We find out whether these vitamins actually work and which ingredients you should look out for.

Clara V.
Clara V.10 Aug 2021
do-hair-skin-and-nail-supplements-really-make-a-difference

My hair have actually become stronger.

I am 59 years old and my hair is starting to thin a bit at the front.
Since taking the tablets it’s definitely slow down. I was a bit of a non believer but I must say they work well.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
EmilyB
EmilyBSydney, NSW

Don’t take if you have laser hair removal on your body

Started taking the hair and energy about 3 months ago, didn’t notice the hair on my head change at all but my energy levels were definitely better then usual. On the downside if you get or have laser hair removal don’t take them.
You will be wasting your money as it just grows it back.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None

Jessy Lawson
Jessy LawsonPerth, WA

Absolutely amazing product

I have been taking hair and energy for just over a year now, I’ve always had issues trying to grow my hair longer than shoulder length as I had damaged it a lot when I was teen with bleach and very short layers. then I had really bad depression and anxiety which caused me to lose weight rapidly and my hair really thinned out, no matter what I tried nothing helped until I was told about hair and energy by js health I honestly couldn’t recommend enough it’s amazing so thank you.
My hair is now half way down my back and I get it trimmed every 3 months.

Purchased in June 2021 for $74.99.

Effective Within A month
Side Effects
  • None
Bianca P.
Bianca P.South East Queensland, QLD

Has given me the runs for days

I started this product within the first day I’ve had the runs please tell me if this is normal it’s been 24 hours since I’ve had my 3 tablet and yes I took it for another 2 days after getting the runs the first day because I really did want this product to work but the runs have gone to explosions every few hours I’m in so much pain

Purchased in March 2022 for $100.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness
Jen H.
Jen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced! Don’t pay double on basic multivitamin products. You’re just paying extra for the brand name.

I take multivitamins for my general wellbeing. I have not had any adverse reaction to this product. It is no different to any other basic multivitamin brand, only in price does it differ.

Purchased at Priceline for $45.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None

Great for Hair Regrowth!

I am in my late twenties and my hair began falling out in clumps, and my blood test results were normal and the dr could not find a reason for the hair loss, aside from possible stress. I started taking Hair and Energy and within a couple of months my hair was growing back (very noticeable baby hairs growing quickly) and the clumps reduced significantly.

Charged without my permission for an item I didn’t order

I made a one off purchase from the JS Health website. At no point did I purchase any recurring subscription, nor did I give JSHealth permission to automatically deduct money on an ongoing basis. Two months later I received an email from JSHealth providing notice of a "recurring order” for which I’d been charged $76.48. I responded immediately advising I’d been charged for something I didn’t order and requested a refund. I received no response, and had to email another two times before they replied saying they would not provide a refund and that I’d entered into a two monthly subscription. I did not.

I would not recommend ordering from this company.

Holli Miller
Holli MillerSydney, NSW

Obsessed

Have been using the product for four years now and can’t live without!! I have never had such strong and healthy skin and notice a huge difference when I don’t take it.

Purchased at Jshealth.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Ash
Ashasked

Is it true that hair starts growing in other places also? Thank you

Maria F
Maria Fasked

I’m on cholesterol and blood pressure medication can I take Hair + energy tablets

Helen
Helen asked

How long does it usually take to show a sign it’s working

See all JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy questions

Get an answer from our members and JSHealth Vitamins representatives

Ingredients in JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

The formula in this product is largely made up of two essential minerals - zinc and iodine.

Zinc

Zinc helps to keep your hair healthy and strong, and encourages growth, according to JSHealth. It also promotes healthy skin and nails.

Zinc helps build new connective tissue in hair, skin and nails. If you're looking to encourage healthy, strong growth on these parts of your body, zinc is essential.

Iodine

The iodine in this supplement is sourced from ocean-grown kelp. It's included to keep hair strong, with increased volume and density. Iodine has other health benefits, too. It boosts your energy levels and regulates metabolism, by positively affecting healthy thyroid function. Iodine is not found naturally in the human body, so needs to be taken through diet or supplements.

Free from

This product is also sugar free, dairy free, gluten free and nut-free. It's also non-GMO and vegetarian (it’s not considered vegan though, as it may contain traces of crustaceans).

Price

These popular capsules are available in three sizes, as at February 2021:

• 30 capsules for $29.99
  • 60 capsules for $44.99
  • 90 capsules for $74.99.

Points of Praise for JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

• Overall, reviewers were highly impressed with this supplement, with many seeing results quickly, some within a matter of a month.
  • In particular, hair strength and density improved, with a number of happy reviewers noticing that their hair was growing back in places it had thinned out before.
  • Improvements to skin condition and appearance were noted, with skin becoming smoother and sometimes also less irritated.
  • Overall energy levels were boosted after taking this supplement.