Jump Star Rectangular 8ftx12ft (with enclosure)

Jump Star Rectangular 8ftx12ft (with enclosure)

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Main User(s)
    • Child (5 - 11) (3)
    • Child (12 - 18) (1)
    • Child (Under 5) (1)
  • Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Alissa

AlissaPerth, WA

Jumpstar Trampoline Fun For Whole Family.

My kids aged between 8-13 absolutely love there Jumpstar Trampoline all 3 of them enjoy practicing and learning new tricks and flips in the safe enclosure. Very pleased with this product strong and sterdy and excellent quality that will last many many years to come. We have had this trampoline for nearly 4years and only just had to start replacing crash mats very pleased with how it has all lasted and now looks brand new.

Purchased in January 2019 at JumpStar for $750.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks Alissa, we really appreciate your feedback and hope you have a fantastic New Year! Woohoo. :)

Zainab B.

Zainab B.Perth, WA

Jumping fun!!

Kids love the trampoline, so does dad! Trampoline is sturdy and well constructed all of them jumoed at the same time. Staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Did not feel pressured to buy. After sales support was excellent.

Purchased in December 2019 for $750.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Zainab, How wonderful to hear that your kids and their Dad LOVE the new trampoline!! Woo Hoo! Thanks for the fabulous feedback regarding our friendly staff and after-sales support, we really appreciate it. Have a very Happy Christmas!

Helen

HelenPerth, WA

The kids love it!

Loving this trampoline. It was easy to assemble and the kids use it every day. Feels sturdy and safe. Used for a 9 and 10 year old and there is plenty of room for both to bounce.

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Helen, It's wonderful to know that you found assembly of the trampoline to be such a breeze, and that you find it sturdy and safe for your children. Wishing them lots of fun on their new trampoline.

Jillian

JillianPerrh

Best thing to keep my daughter off of electronics and getting heaps of exercise.

We bought this trampoline for our 10 year old daughter. Best thing we could have done as keeps her entertained and active and off of electronics. We have mostly just 2 people playing at a time but today have 3 and they are having a ball. We bought this brand (recommended by a friend) and this particular size for our small backyard and it fits in perfectly. The added extras of sprinklers and netball hoop are fantastic especially in summer keeping the kids cool. The service has been great and happy you can buy replacement parts especially when they are on sale. I don't think we can beat this Christmas present. My daughter burst into tears of joy when she saw it. That was priceless.

KMc

KMc

Three super surprised kids!

This 8x12 tramp is by far the best xmas gift we've ever given the kids - they all love it (2, 8 & 10yo). Its 'springyness' is perfect for my gymnastics-loving daughter and it feels so good quality-wise, even my husband and I may have had a few goes!
It was easy to assemble (once we decided to read the instructions...!) and I appreciate the variety in sizes so we could make the most of space in the backyard. It's reassuring we'll be able to buy replacement parts if needed down the track. Pick up was easy and the staff were really great when ordering.

Bel

BelPerth

Replacement pads and net

Best Trampoline we have ever owned. Have had it for a few years now, only just had to replace the pads. Love that everything is replacable.
Our 14 and 11 yr old still love it.
Net adds the extra safety with them flipping and bouncing around. Highly recommended Jumpstar trampolines

Deena A.Jump Star

Great product, easy to set up

My kids (12 years and 7 years) love the 8ftx12ft trampoline, its great for flipping and playing games on.
All parts are of great quality with it being very easy to set up and the replacement parts are very affordable.
The team at Jumpstar where extremely helpful when dealing with them.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Drewcilla, Thanks heaps for the great feedback! That's awesome that you found the trampoline to be top quality and very easy to assemble! Thanks a lot also for the lovely comment about our friendly staff members!! Have a wonderful Christmas.

Alex

AlexPerth

Best Birthday Present Ever!!

We recently bought the 8ft x 12ft (with enclosure) for my daughters 10th birthday and she totally loves it (as do her brothers who are 13 and 18!!). It is a very well built and solid trampoline and we are very happy with our purchase.
It was pretty easy to assemble with clear and concise instructions. The sales team and office staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend a Jump Star trampoline for anyone looking at purchasing.

James

JamesPerth

We have a happy little girl.

Has all the safety features we could want providing an excellent escape and exercise for our daughter. It's easy enough to assemble and presents decent value for money. I think provision for fitting the basketball hoop could be more thoughtfully designed. Also it is quite noisy, but that may be the case with all springed trampolines.

V.F

V.FPerth

Best Christmas Present Ever :-)

We purchase our trampoline from Jumpstar Trampolines 2 years ago. It has been by far the best christamas present for our son. It still gets used a least three times a week.
We would highly recommend Jumpstar Trampolines for their customer service,price and quality and easy installation.
I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Janni Roos

Janni Roossouthern river

Awesome trampoline

The kids love our JumpStar trampoline. We decided to buy the rectangular shape instead of the usual round one, which meant that it could fit better down the side of the house. The quality is excellent and it was very easy to set up. The kids use it all the time and over summer they loved the misting spray that came with it free of charge. Thanks JumpStar!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Janni, Thanks a lot for letting us know you are so happy with your trampoline! That's great to hear that your children have been loving the Fun Spray during the warm weather!

Bounce away

Great service from the very friendly staff and good quality products that the kids have enjoyed testing out at your great facility - can’t wait to get the trampoline up at home - it should provide endless hours of fun for many years to come for the pair of them

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks for the great feedback, Dobbo! We appreciate your comments and we are pleased that you liked visiting the showroom and the chance to try out some of our trampolines before purchasing! Hope your children love their new trampoline!

Awesome Quality Trampoline

Best purchase ever after looking for a good quality trampoline. JumpStar trampolines have the Bounce and Amazing Strong Quality on all Parts, Replacement parts available at great prices. Easy to Assemble. Excellent customer service. Ordered online 7x10 pickup viewed, too small -Staff accepted exchange for next size up, with extra payment.. Highly Recommend JumpStar Trampolines. Best quality for best prices. Just love it.

Lisa M

Lisa MPerth

Love it! Awesome birthday present for the little one!

Purchased online and picked up the next business day. When I picked up my order I thought the trampoline that I originally ordered would be too small, they were more than happy to let me change my purchase to the bigger size with no problems at all! My order was processed quickly and am so happy with the trampoline! It's a Great quality trampoline, very sturdy and was easily erected by following the instructions. We are very happy with the quality of the tramp!

Max

MaxPerth

Rectangular Trampoline

I visited warehouse on Saturday for a birthday present for my son. Jump star has a wide range of trampolines available on display so you can see and try what you are buying. My son has used trampoline since and bouncing , forward flips and backflips and just enjoys sitting outside on it. When shopping around I found them to one of the best retailers for trampolines in WA. Staff were friendly and helpful. I have been shopping around for a trampoline since November 2016. I would recommend this place to my family and friends

Ryan

RyanBunbury

Top quality and service.

Very happy with this purchase. Starting with quick and easy assembly, quality materials and constuction and an end result that kids and adults can all enjoy. Show room and website very helpful and office and warehouse staff equally helpful.

Deffinatly worth spending a bit extra to get a top quality product. Would recommend to anyone.

Deena A.Jump Star

Thanks Ryan, for your wonderful feedback - we really appreciate you taking time to leave these comments. All the best for a happy & bouncy year ahead. The JS Team.

Adam

AdamPerth

Kids LOVE it!

Great Friendly staff.. Thanks!
Jumpstar were very helpful in holding our trampoline so that "Santa" could deliver and assemble our trampoline on Christmas eve (assembly is quite easy for 2 people - about 1.5 hours). My kids have spent hours (&hours) on this thing over this summer holidays and would have to say it one of the better investments I have made regarding my kids. It gets them outside and moving rather than playing video games or watching movies. Great size for all kids especially with the net. My 10 year old does his flips etc and my younger ones (6 and 3) love hanging out on it and jumping away. Once again, thanks!

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Adam, thanks for taking time to leave a review. We very much appreciate your comments! Hope the kids have many years of fun on the new trampoline!

Great product!

Great, friendly and helpful staff. We loved having the trampolines set up so we could get a feel for the sizes and the kids could test them out. The trampoline we purchased was easy to set up, with no tools needed. The best thing is the kids are outside jumping all day

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Jem, Really appreciate you reviewing us! Thank you!! Happy 2017 to you & your family!

Perfect fit for our family

We've just purchased the Jump Star 8ft x 12ft rectangular trampoline for our girls and they were over the moon with it. The trampoline frame is very robust and the netting around it looks very strong and durable. We are sure we'll get many years of happy jumping from our children. Thanks Jump Star.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Dan, thanks for your time in leaving this review. Glad that your girls LOVE their new trampoline! Thanks again and have a great Christmas.

Great Trampoline

I have been looking for sometime for the prefect trampoline for my daughter and to best utilise the smaller space we have. Jump Star was very helpful assisting and the website and facebook information was very informative.
I am delighted with our choice. The quality of the trampoline and the matting is very good.

Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Kim, thanks so much for letting us know! Your daughter, being an elite gymnast, will love her bouncy new trampoline! I am sure she had a wonderful surprise yesterday! Thanks again.