3Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)
Part of Jump Star Round  4.9

Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
3Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)

100% · 40%

Safety
Ease of Assembly

Yvon Charley
Yvon CharleyPerth, WA4 posts
  Verified 4.5ft

My 36 month-girl loves this!

During the lockdown I bought myself one of these, I absolutely love this. it is secure and gives them a big space to play and be active! Definitely a good investment. Show details ·  1
Gráinne O.
Gráinne O.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 4.5ft

Great trampoline

This trampoline is the perfect size for my 3 year old. Seems very stable and fits great in our small backyard. Excellent customer service and friendly staff - I highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Sarah P
Sarah PPerth

Present for Christmas - 4.5ft mini trampoline with net

We recently took a visit to jumpstar trampolines as we were thinking of getting a small trampoline for our 3 year son for Christmas. Their showroom was great and had a good display of all their products. We only have a small back yard so the 4.5ft trampoline will fit perfectly. We were served by Kate. She was knowledgeable on the products and really helpful in assisting us on choosing the right trampoline for our son. The trampolines are sturdy and easy to assemble. The 4.5 ft trampoline came in one box and fit straight into the car. The customer service was great and would recommend to family and friends. Check out their showroom. Can’t wait to see our little mans face on Christmas.

Show reply

Amber A
Amber A

Great for my toddler!

Really happy with the service, loved that I could complete my lay buy online and log in to make payments at anytime - perfect Christmas present! My little boy is absolutely going to love his trampoline and I’m excited that it’s all enclosed so he can’t fall out and hurt himself. Thanks guys!

Show reply