Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure)

See the Best Trampolines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jump Star

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly
Yvon Charley
Yvon CharleyPerth, WA

My 36 month-girl loves this!

During the lockdown I bought myself one of these, I absolutely love this. it is secure and gives them a big space to play and be active! Definitely a good investment.

Purchased in October 2020.

Hi Yvon,
That's wonderful to know that you are loving your new trampoline and that your kids are also enjoying it!! Thanks for the great feedback!

Great trampoline

This trampoline is the perfect size for my 3 year old. Seems very stable and fits great in our small backyard. Excellent customer service and friendly staff - I highly recommend!

Purchased for $150.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Grainne, We love hearing that your three year old is enjoying the new trampoline! Thank you for your kind comments on the excellent customer service you received here at Jump Star. Have a lovely Christmas.

Other Trampolines

Sarah P
Sarah PPerth

Present for Christmas - 4.5ft mini trampoline with net

We recently took a visit to jumpstar trampolines as we were thinking of getting a small trampoline for our 3 year son for Christmas. Their showroom was great and had a good display of all their products. We only have a small back yard so the 4.5ft trampoline will fit perfectly. We were served by Kate. She was knowledgeable on the products and really helpful in assisting us on choosing the right trampoline for our son. The trampolines are sturdy and easy to assemble. The 4.5 ft trampoline came in one box and fit straight into the car. The customer service was great and would recommend to family and friends. Check out their showroom. Can’t wait to see our little mans face on Christmas.

Deena A.Jump Star

HI Sarah, thanks so much for the lovely comments on our staff, service and showroom! We very much appreciate it! We hope your little man has a wonderful, bouncy Christmas! :)

Trampolines

Find out how Jump Star Round 4.5ft (with enclosure) compares to other Trampolines

Great for my toddler!

Really happy with the service, loved that I could complete my lay buy online and log in to make payments at anytime - perfect Christmas present! My little boy is absolutely going to love his trampoline and I’m excited that it’s all enclosed so he can’t fall out and hurt himself. Thanks guys!