JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

JadePerth, WA

Dangerous netting

We bought the jumplfex for Christmas 2020. It looks great and my three boys love it. Unfortunately the holes on the netting are too big. My 7 year had his front teeth get caught in the net and were almost ripped out. He lost one the next day and the 2nd is not far off from falling out. I would love another net with smaller holes.

Purchased in December 2020.

Jade

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have had this issue sorted privately with an extremely caring and helpful customer service team member.

AKG

AKGSydney, NSW

Fantastic Trampoline!

Bought the Jumpflex Flex100 City (10ft) for my two kids (age 6 and 10) for Christmas and am thrilled! Delivery was easy, the trampoline was easy to put together and the colours look good in our backyard. Both kids have been using it non-stop for the last few days. We also bought the water spray attachment which has also been a hit! Highly recommend this trampoline if you are thinking of purchasing one.

Purchased in December 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks so much for your review AKG! Sounds like the kids have been loving it!

Elisha

ElishaSydney, NSW

Post speedy and efficient. Havent built tramp yet it's for xmas.

Item not built cant comment on it other than to say individual pieces seem of good quality. For those worried re comments on freight, mine came in 5 days with a company called majnfreight that texted and called on approach and were very friendly. I must admit i was almost put off buying it given it was an xmas pressie and the last thing you need is it not turning up. In Sydney metro.

Purchased in November 2020 for $650.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hey Elisha, thanks for taking the time to write your review. I'm glad you had a great delivery experience. You might like to check out our assembly video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yHf04CcfOk. Merry Christmas and happy bouncing!

Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft) compares to other Trampolines

Raja S.

Raja S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the quality and the customer care is icing on the cake!

We recently bought a 10 foot trampoline from JumpFlex and my daughters were so excited. Setting it up requires some effort but it is well worth it. I liked the fit and finish. Quality is good. The customer care is just awesome.

Purchased in November 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $649.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hey Raja, thanks for leaving us a review. Here's to years of happy bouncing on your Jumpflex.

Shellby

ShellbyMid North Coast, NSW

Lovely well built trampoline

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $749.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

4 weeks later no trampoline or refund!!!!! Cannot get through to company!

Ad

Missing Delivery (Only sent me Half of a Trampoline) 4 year old Daughter didn't get a Christmas present this year!!

Purchased in December 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $500.00.

S steel

S steelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumpflex need to use different courier company

Purchased in October 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $699.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)
Digby

DigbySydney, NSW

Good for the kids

I bought the Classic-100 city 3 years ago. It is still in good condition, netting is still intact and mat is fine.
It's a good trampoline, I liked it because the netting and padded mats protected you from the springs.
My daughter loved it, she was 10 when we first got it.

It was a good price and had the safety features I was after

I would recommend it to others

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Really great to hear the Trampoline fit your needs! If you do need any Support at all, don't be shy to get in touch with the team. Cheers!! Conor @ Jumpflex

Smurfette

SmurfetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far, Great

Its sturdy and stable, but very early days, we will see what is like in a couple of years. Wow. It takes a bit of time to put together, but that's expected of any trampoline, we love the design and it's easy to clean, just hose off. I love it that my son can just grab the net and lean on it full body weight, very good quality.

Awesome trampoline but mind bogging sunshade design

Love the trampoline! Looks great and of good quality.
But the sunshade collects rain water : ( and also tend to fray easily. Adults have to get on it to help drain the sunshade after it rained to avoid tear to the sunshade. Could not believe both products are of the same company. Can't Jumpflex borrow some ideas off other sunshade designs??

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We have a brand new design for the Jumpflex SmartShade coming around Jan 2019 - if you can email us your Name and Order details I can help out with getting you a replacement! -Conor

worth the money after just the first day.

We have had a great experience with jumpflex from the start. the ordering and delivery process was efficient and when we had a minor incident with a shade cover they replaced it straight away.
Assembly was easy and we did it at 10pm in the dark on xmas eve with only the light from my iphone. (i like a challenge). I would recommend this product with no hesitation.

thank you Jumpflex.

Michele

MichelePerth

Great Tramp Safe & Sturdy Value for money.

Honestly the trampoline design itself is pretty faultless its really was simple to set up an it really does look like a top quality product so many comments from visitors about how great the tramp looks we are very happy only minor adjustment that could be made would be some kind of security lock from the outside so the littlies cant escape because my 2yr old can unzip it an get out which is a bit scary.

K.A

K.ANorthern Region, NSW

Great value for money

We found Jumpflex trampolines a good comparative price to other competitors. Good quality, found the instructions were reasonably clear. We Recently had issue with damage to our shade cover due to the elements, Jumpflex replaced and sent at no charge. Very happy with the service, we used layby option and received free postage.

Rohan

Rohan

Hours of entertainment, well priced

What a great trampoline. Prompt delivery, easy instructions and assembly process and most important one happy little camper on her birthday. One of the best things about this model is the supported weight. It means Dad can happily jump on it too with the kids with no fear of destroying it. The internal safety net is great and the range of accessories means birthday and xmas is covered for the next year or two. Highly recommend Jumpflex.

Stu

StuPerth

Fantastic quality, perfect size!

We are so pleased with this purchase! Well worth the extra investment as the quality is amazing and was so easy to assemble. I feel totally at ease knowing my kids are safe whilst having a great time out on their jumpflex trampoline. The aquajet has been a huge hit too!

Nat

NatMelbourne

Kids love it!

My kids (ages 2 and 4) love our new Jumpflex 10ft trampoline! The ladder makes it so easy for them to get on and off by themselves, and with the netting there's no risk off them falling off the side. We also got the sunshade which means they can jump on sunny, hot days, and they love trying to reach the roof as they jump!

Kristi

KristiChifley

Best birthday present ever!

We bought a jumpflex for our 2 year old's birthday- he's learning the art of jumping and the jumpflex provides a safe environment to encourage his development. It was easy to assemble, and having also purchased the slide attachment has meant no more waiting in line to use the stairs to get on and off. The high weight rating has also meant that mum and dad can join in the fun. Thanks Jumpflex!

High Quality Trampoline

Purchased this trampoline for my 8yr daughter and she loves it.
Compared to prior trampolines I have purchased, you can really tell its made of quality materials.
Looks great in the backyard and love seeing my daughter try all sorts of tricks knowing she is not going to get caught in a spring.

Steven D

Steven DBrisbane

Quality that exceeded our expectations!

We bought a Jumpflex trampoline for our daughter and to be honest were a little sceptical about their claims of build quality, after having tried many other brands that claimed similar things and not living up to what they say.
Jumpflex has not disappointed. After a simply putting the tramp together you can visually see the quaily and craftsmanship that has gone into these products, every safety element has been thought of, even the safety net is soft to the touch.

Great product Thanks

Kate

Kateasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

My kids want a trampoline that has quite a high bounce and they can do flips on. Is this possible with the 10ft jumpflex?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Yes, certainly! Our Trampolines use a tapered Spring which allows different weight jumpers to get a similar bounce - Springs are great too, as they allow the Jumper to get used to the Springiness which lets them get better and better at getting height and control.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

Hi, I noticed the jump flex classic failed the CHOICE safety testing, does the flex range have any additional safety features to improve these test results?

Rompe H.
Rompe H.

To be fair to Vuly, Jumpflex and all the others tested, That CHOICE safety testing was rigged from the start. They compared all the traditional style trampolines (Springs) by Vuly, Jumpflex, Action and the others vs a Springless Trampoline from Springfree trampoline that got a near perfect score. Of course the Springless trampoline was going to come out on top in the tests, when it is up against spring style trampolines. CHOICE doesn't always conduct their tests thoroughly, or properly.

Catherine

Catherineasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

Is the weave on the safety net now small enough so little fingers cannot get caught?

Felix J.JumpFlex

Hi there, yes that's right - the Jumpflex range now features a softer net, with much much smaller weave holes (7mm or so)

See all Jumpflex Trampolines questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

Compare all 4 Jumpflex Trampolines