3.0

nazNSWSydney, NSW12 posts
Shelly
ShellyNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great short term product

We brought this product and used it on a daily basis. The milk produced was awesome. It was warm and thick, perfect for at home coffee production. It frothed enough milk for two lattes and was quiet. However the product lasted for 12 months before we needed to buy a replacement.
jon cooke
jon cooke

unreliable piece of over piced junk

Manufactured 07/17 I make one coffee a day the wheel inside won't spin unless you hold the container at an angle.I have tried a different milk jug and the other attachments AVOID Show details
Fraser Brown
Fraser BrownTASLaunceston, TAS

Great brother

Great brother. Clean, cold and great with coffee unit. Easy connection to coffee maker. Easy to place barrel in fridge. Great froth that is delivered with scientific precision. Definitely safe and hygienic Show details
Farmer fooitball
Farmer fooitball

Jura Milk Frother

Bought original product in April 2017. Returned it a year later as it had stopped working completely. Received a replacement July 2018. It now won't froth the milk which no longer gets hot. another year down the line. As it is too late to contact tonight, I've pencilled it in as first job tomorrow morning. Show details
Shaz
ShazQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Couldn’t live without it

The Jura Milk Frother is the best on the market. Our first one we had for six years (it was the model with the dark coating) so when it stopped workings it was replaced with a new one. This one is made of stainless steel which is preferable to the earlier model and we have now had this one for six months.

We make two lattes at least twice a day.

We find this product produces perfectly frothed milk without any problems.

Juliana
Juliana

Sick of buying milk frothers

I have had no luck with this product. The first one worked twice and was replaced. The replacement one worked for a month, now only bubbles up the milk. I have also found this machine to be slow, but didn't mind waiting longer when it worked. I have tried other brands that are cheaper with similar problems but thought paying for an expensive machine would guarantee success. Disappointing.

Michael C
Michael CAU2 posts

Planned obsolescence

I purchased a jura coffee machine and frother from harvey norman. Both broke within months and were replaced without too much difficulty. Now the frother has died again. GREAT coffee machine. Unimpressed with the frother that breaks time and time again. Its not as though they are cheap either. I will pay for a hopefully more reliable product than bother with another one even though this one is still under warranty.

Kaz
KazSydney

Was good at first!

Like a previous reviewer my milk frother also started peeling on the inside. Harvey Norman replaced it no worries with a stainless steel one which has had no peeling problems. My gripe is like the first one the time it took (I have it on the hottest setting) just got longer and longer up to 7 mins at least! Now it hardly frothes at all and I will need another one but not sure if I will buy a Jura one.

Harley F
Harley FAU13 posts

Does the trick

I had several of another brand that I had to keep replacing before making the switch to Jura. So far, so good.

There is no temperature control, which is a bit of a let down, but it does make a nice hot milk on it's regular setting. I do have an issue with the lack of creme though. It is very much a 'flat white' or 'cap' frother, not a 'latte' frother. It is impossible to get a nice creamy consistency that you would at a cafe with a proper froth gun.

In saying that, it definitely does suffice for a decent home coffee. No complaints. And it has lasted almost a year, with no issues, and I use it daily.

Show details ·  2

Kerry M.
Kerry M.3 posts

Just don't expect it to last!

After owning 3 of these I am fed up with it. The first one lasted 4 months and the heating element broke. Harvey Norman replaced it no problem. After about 8 months I noticed that the inside of the jug was coming off! Just like teflon.....god knows what that will do to me! Replaced again. The 3rd jug has lasted almost 2 years and once again the inside has come off, ALOT! Jura will happily sell me just the jug but after a few cool coffees and a scorcher I will assume the heating element is on its way out too.

Thunderbolt 1
Thunderbolt 1Brisbane4 posts

Mel
Mel

Worked perfect then stopped

We absolutely loved this frother big enough for 2 large coffee's. The actual coffee machine cane with 2 year warranty but fine print for frother was 1 yr. Jura refused to replace it even though it wasn't working properly within the year but I waited a few months outside of the year to contact them. It's a shame as it was so much better then the replacement Aldi brand when working! Now I'm searching for a better one.

Kay
KaySydney5 posts

Love it! Now with stainless steel pitcher

Great product - stylish, easy to use and now the pitcher is made from stainless steel, with no joins. So hopefully no issues with the surface deteriorating and the seals breaking.

Froths perfectly. Used daily. Love it! Well worth it. Good value

Very popular item with everyone in the house.

Show 3 replies

bocomum
bocomum

We love it, can't do without it

This Jura frothier is brilliant. Very adaptable froths any amount from 1 serve to many. Any milk - using combination of cold and hot frother any milk type make a fabulous creamy froth. Yes it might be slower than some frother a but you don't have to stand and hold it. Plus if you bring it to the table it looks good. My kids love it for hot chocolate. It is easy to clean.

Darryl Copolov

Hi, I just bought a Jura milk frother today and noticed about 3/4 way through the stirrer stops spinning and becomes a bit noisy, is this normal?

Darryl C.
Darryl C.

JURA Australia
JURA Australia   DM

Dear Darryl, Thank you for your question, could you kindly confirm if the milk is filled to the line or below? if you could kindly email a video to support-au@jura.com we can look into this for you. Kind Regards
JURA Support team

Features

• Comes with two attachments that allow you to prepare cold, warm or hot milk, or milk foam.
  • This Jura milk frother can prepare a variety of different drinks; the usual hot beverages like hot chocolates and cappuccinos, but also iced lattes and cocktails.
  • A one-touch operation makes this milk frother easy to use.
  • The water reservoir and attachments can be placed inside the base for space-saving storage.
  • Made with an elegant black and chrome finish and an ergonomic design.
CategoryMilk Frothers