K&N Engineering

K&N Engineering

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for K&N Engineering? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tim
Tim

Excellent product

Just picked up a K/N air filter kit and installed it in my vf Calais v and what a difference it makes.
I think I got more power and i can hear it sucking in more air to the car..
Good good K/N

John D.
John D.Perth, WA

K&N Air Filter for Hyundai ix35 diesel

I have recently installed a K&N air filter on my Hyundai ix35 crdi and I have noticed an immediate difference. The car is more responsive and it runs smooth but what surprised me was the improved fuel consumption. With the standard air filter I was averaging 10.5L/100Km. Now doing the same driving I get 8.3L/100Km. I was lucky and got it at almost the same price as the OEM filter from Supercheap, it was on sale. It may cost a bit more but it does bring fuel savings in the long run and there is no need to replace as often. The K&N can be cleaned and reused.

ajskins
ajskinsAU

Great Product

Daniel
DanielACT, 2912

Simply the best.

I had them on my W163, W211 and Suzuki Swift and very happy with them, they are design to increase air flow which mean you don't need to put your foot down hard on the accelerates to get the cars moving. Thanks K&N better than genuine air and oil filters.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how K&N Engineering compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Falcon23
Falcon23South East Queensland, QLD

Great performance add on for city driving

I purchased a K&N flat pan air filter 6 months ago when my paper filter needed replacing.

I have a Ford Falcon BF and have found the car has increased performance when over taking and taking off at lights. When you need to put your foot down the power is there as opposed to the standard paper filter where there would be a 2 second lag for the car to respond.

Another good aspect to purchasing this filter is on the environment as you don't need to throw it out. You just need to purchase a cleaning kit to renew the filter.
Performance, reliable, simple upgrade & legal

atti
attiAdelaide, South Australia

K&N k and n panel oem replacement filter

I bought one it doesnt make any difference in perfomance over a oem filter just makes more sucking noise giving a placebo effect that it performs good :) if this product is so good why does all new car manufacturer not make it standard with new cars its around same price as a OEM paper filter.
Placebo Effect
Cost more then OEM paper filter which all manufacturers still use