Kaloo Moonlight Series

Kaloo Moonlight Series

See the Best Night Lights in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

annita tomer

annita tomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kaloo moonlight

I bought the kaloo moonlight for my daughter and have had it for 3 and half years we use it every night and it is the best light has a soft glow and it seriously lasts all night every night best purchase ever absolutely love it and recommend it highly! would buy it again!
Soft glow and it has lasted

tigerlily

tigerlily

Bad

mary.s
mary.s

I have exactly the same problem with the light not working after purchasing over a year ago - contacted supplier but after a week have still had no response - it looks like I now have expensive soft toy

babiej

babiejAU

Good

It's a very good product and you will never go wrong with it as a baby shower gift. I am sure everyone will be impress with this.
Very pretty and well designed item. This nighte light doesn't require battery and is rechargeable. It's item makes a perfect gift for everyone and you will never go wrong with it. Even the packaging is so cute to look at.
Quite expensive even I got it for half price but still think it's quiet expensive.

deed05

deed05

Good

great night light to place either in the cot or on a side table, lovely soft toy - sometimes you don't need all of the bells and whistles, simple is best.
These are beautiful as gifts - the soft toy is so lovely and the gentle light can be recharged (no more batteries) and removed from the toy body for baby to play with.
price - they are quite pricey, not sure I would buy one myself, but really loved receiving as a gift for bub.