VerifiedMPN:KCP150BSS

Noise Level

Kathy
Kathy5 posts

Fantastic product

This juicer is easy to use and clean. It produces a lot of juice. Show details
Joj
Joj2 posts

Great little juicer

I love my new kambrook juicer. It is quiet to run and easy to clean. Be aware the small cone is within the large cone in the box....you need to separate them to use the smaller cone on limes. The spout is also great, you can flip it up to stop the flow to change glasses or jugs etc. I have only used to juice 6 oranges at a time but so far I am so happy I didn’t buy a much more expensive brand. I would reccomend this juicer to anyone who doesn’t want to use a hand juicer anymore! Show details
Julie H.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

jmc21

Is there an easy way to separate the two cones? They are very tight and difficult to separate. I'm sure they are going to break if I keep using a knife to separate them.

Julie H.

I have only used the smaller cone to juice so have not had any trouble with separating them, you could try spraying the smaller cone with some cooking oil before placing the larger one on top before using it.

Ok Thanks for replying. I'll try that