Kambrook KCE95

Kambrook KCE95

MPN: KCE95

Very good for the price

Heats quickly for small rooms. Use it for motor home as well. Very efficient for the size. Great value for money. Option for isolation is good as it distributes the heat well. Easy to use and instructions easy to follow..purchased at good guys during spring for 40% off recommended price.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Good heater

I bought this heater based on the reviews and haven't been disappointed. It is a small heater, but can heat a large room. It has an option for setting the thermostat, and an oscillating function as well. Read the instructions - you must turn it on at the back, and then press the mode button until it beeps and then it will work.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Does so much for a small thing!

I use this heater in a very large room. It heats up the WHOLE thing! So powerful yet so conpact! The swivel function is so awesome! Also once a room gets to a certain temperature, it turns itself off. I highly recommend this. It is so perfect! Not even that pricey!

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Great

I purchased this heater for my 3 bedroom home and it works great. It heats up the whole lounge, kitchen dining area within half an hour. The changeable temperatures means you can set it to what you like and once it reaches that temperature it makes sure the room stays at that. I love this heater

The best in the market

My friend suggested that i buy this for myself as i was always complaining that the last heater i had wasnt living up to my expectations. I do not think that i can find any better than this. I love the design of the heater which makes it so chic. The performance of the heater is extra. My favorite brand!

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Great heater

This heater was purchased to get me through the winter months and it works a treat. It is not too noisy, does not overheat and i feel like it is pretty safe to have it running for extended periods of time. Great little product to heat a small room up.

Ideal for small-medium space

This heater is great. It was mainly purchaed to assist in drying clothes inside in the colder weather, but it has served great as a heater for our living room. It is quiet and strudy, and does not seem to draw too much power - even with regular use we have not had our electricity bill rise significantly. Various settings help find a comfortable temperature. I feel safe leaving it alone in a room, though I probably wouldn't leave it on if I left the house. Overall, it's a reliable, quiet, and energy efficient option for heating a small-medium space in your home.

Lifesaver

This has been great since I moved into my new flat. I've been working from home and haven't wanted to put the overhead heating on as don't want my flatmates to get charged for the whole house getting heated when it's just me in. It works really well and heats up the room in 10 minutes or so at the moment which is really good going for Winter. It's not the quietest heater but isn't unbearably loud either - I'd definitely buy this again.

Cold Feet!

The little heaters are fantastic! Yes they cost more to run, but if you have a nursery or baby bedroom, this will heat that space up in minutes. They oscillate too and most have adjustable temperature. Sturdy little heater you can take anywhere. Have had mine for 10 years now and it is perfect!

Date PurchasedJun 2007

Bought this heater for my spare room/at home office

Bought this heater to heat the spare room/home office. Works well but is a bit noisy on the highest mode. I really like the fact that you can set it to swing mode, which is great for heating larger areas. I tend to put it on high for ten minutes then turn it down on the lowest setting, whilst leaving it on the swing mode. It heats my office space up very quickly then emits a nice level of warmth at ground level. It has a nice ergonomic feel to it and is not too heavy if you want to pick it up and move it around. Finally the safety auto tilt and auto cut off mode (if it falls over or becomes unstable is great) as safety is paramount in this day and age. I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone needing a smaller sized electric heater.

Great little heater

This is a great little heater , it swings , you get the option to have it high or low mode and you get to choose the temperature . In a medium size room this does a great job !
It's not very loud , and it has a ceramic temperature ball inside the heater , which doesn't allow the heater to overheat .
So far so good , no issues and had this heater for 3 years , purchased from bunnings for about $50 and it's a great little unit .

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Perfect Heater!

One of the best purchases we made. The heater does a fantastic job heating up a bathroom in less then 5 mins.
Good to keep on while you shower. Its also strong enough to bring your room back to temperature.
The thermostat is a good plus, as we can efficiently control and save on energy.

This is perfect !!!

I love this heater, this is the best one I ever used. Very little sound but working well, this heater make my unit warm so quickly , very handy and small but really easy to use , so good price and I believe this is the best one in the market by now, don't miss it !!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

handy

I have a pretty small bedroom so this heater is perfect. but it can be loud sometimes. it is not heavy at all so I always move It whenever It is necessary. the color is nice and modern,fitting the decoration of my room. the price is reasonable,compared to other similar products.

A good feet warmer

Too tall to be put on the desk, that's why I put it under my office table to warm me up while working without interrupting my other colleagues. Sound-wise almost unnoticeable. Love the swing function, really helps to even out the warmth under the table. It also heats up pretty quickly.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Great choice

A very nice little heater which is sufficient enough to warm up a medium sized bedroom.Once turned to the maximum ,the room would be much comfortable in around 10mins. But because it is a fan heater, still a bit noisy,has to turn it off before going to sleep.Bought it in bigw at around 40.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

excellent and heats up a room very quick

I love the remote control that comes with this. I can sit in my arm chair and can adjust the heater from there, no need to get up to do it
Heater is very fast at heating up a room
If its accidentally knocked then the power to it is turned off. A great advantage

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good and easy.

This heater is best heater I bought for winter this year. It is easier to use & warms quickly. Does make a little sound but it does not disturbs at all. The heat is so quick and warms a room quickly as well. The heater out part also does not heat for me to change the position.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Perfect for solo users :)

This is my first heater since i got here in Australia and it definitely lived up to my expectations. It works perfectly and is very handy and small. And so easy to use. If youre just looking for a cheap heater that heats just fine, this is for you. It doesnt cost alot and is the cheapest heater in the market so far.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Warm & Cosy !!!

Originally I bought my Kambrook for our ensuite ..but invested in a second one for our spare bathroom ..
It only takes 5-10 minutes to make the room warm & cosy ...
It is quiet , and so efficient ...
We also gave one to friends for a special gift when they were heading off in their caravan for a few months ..not large to store ..

Date PurchasedJun 2016