5Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

4.3

Kristo
KristoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts
  KOH107

Mostly works pretty well, but glitchy

The heater works well enough, but the most important safety feature, the power buttons, are inverted (compared to all the other devices in our house) -- that, I believe may not meet the AS/NZS61058 requirements.
That makes it hard to know if it's ON/OFF/half-ON/half-OFF, when you switch it in a darkened/dim room, which is an annoying glitch. Show details
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Julie StearmanSydney Surrounds, NSW13 posts

Just Great Product

We have a semi small area & it heats up very quickly. Keeps us warm and not overheated. It copes with the very well & we are very satisfied with the heaters ability to reach temperature in a timely manner. Show details
Pete
PeteSydney4 posts

Constant clicking sound

We purchased this heater for our nursery. Heating wise it’s quite okay. However, it clicked intermittently from the outset, progressing to a constant loud clicking which disturbed our baby’s sleep. I emailed Kambrook to ask if this is how the product was designed to perform but did not receive a reply.
Ordinary product, ordinary service.
We’ve since purchased a De’Longhi and it heats well and is quiet. Show details
Adrian D.
Adrian D.Perth, WA2 posts

Doesn't disappoint

I read all the reviews about oil heaters from Target (Home), Kmart (Anko) and BigW, this had the best review and doesn't disappoint. Bought 2, one for our bedroom and one for our daughters. Thermostat works well, on high power and high heat the room is unbearably warm and it also switches off when at desired setting. My wife also likes that it doesn't blow hot air and dry the room out. I recommend this item. Show details
DjayJCjay
DjayJCjaySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Great heater

This came with the unit I rent. Heats up a 3.5 x 7 mt room easily. I would definitely recommend it. I have arthritis that is worse in the cold. This heater is perfect.
The timer is a great feature. Show details
Paul
PaulSydney3 posts
  KOH105

Good little all day heater

I was using a ceramic blow heater to heat my study where I work from home. But this was getting too noisy and drying out the air too much, so I swapped to an oil heater - looking at some of the reviews I was impressed with this 5-fin heater for performance and only estimated $1.10 day to heat (= 3 at that cost), this review was good as I haven’t used one in years. It is slow to warm the room about 1 hour, but once there it’s a nice heat being radiant and no noise and not drying the air like the fan heaters. If this worries you pop it on when you first get up.

terrywang
terrywangSydney, NSW18 posts

Average - not efficient

I bought this 11 fin oil heater because I didn't manage to get a Kambrook KRH300 Radiant heater (sold out).

The 11 fin oil heater is slow, inefficient, takes very long time to warm up. Even if it is fully warmed up, it can only heat a small room. So if you decide to run it, run it long enough (at least 2 hours)

Don't recommend it, buy a radiant heater instead for the same money.

Hannah
HannahMelbourne5 posts

Good heater

This heater heats my small open plan apartment pretty well. We bought it because the spilt air con system's heating function made the air very dry. This was a worthy replacement. The only issue is that the heater makes a loud ticking sound when it turns on. The timer function, while handy is tricky to use and makes a loud noise also. Wouldn't want to use this in a bedroom but the lounge room is fine.

Waxzed
WaxzedSouth West, WA20 posts

Great Deal And It's Doing A Great Job

It's an oil heater what could I say. Good price, Big W - $79, well made and a reputable brand name behind it. Had it for 3 months and it does the job I bought it for well. The tenants in the studio are very happy, that's all that matters.

Lok
LokPerth4 posts
  KOH105

Nice little heater for small rooms

We bought this heater for use in our spare room. It's safe and heats up just enough to do the job, cycling on and off with the thermostat as required. I have the black model which is a little bit special for these fin type heaters looking more stylish and blending into the room better than a white one.

Disappointed
DisappointedROKEBY2 posts

So disappointed

Does not warm small room. Heater may be defective. Noticed it is now discontinued, no wonder as it is an utter wast of money and storage room as it would not warm the toilet. Though warm to the touch it does not warm a small room and because it was a discontinued heater at purchase last week will ask for a refund

Kambrook
Kambrook   DM

Hi, please contact customer service on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Ktg
KtgTamworth9 posts

ideal for small spaces

As expected it is ideal for heating small spaces, very quiet and quickly makes a difference to the environment. Doesn't cost a lot to run and is great that it has a timer feature making bedtime and getting up a little bit easier. Great brand, trustworthy and reliable for years to come

Kit
KitQueanbeyan, NSW Australia7 posts

Keeping warm

Have been using this small oil heater in caravan, in -6°, and it handles the job well. Heats up quickly. I Leave it set on medium over night and keeps the cold out. This is a great little heater, can be left on while sleeping no fan noise, and very stable.

Aman
AmanMelbourne4 posts

Keeps you warm

It is a good small heater to warm up the room as I turn it off after the room warms up at night. It is reasonably priced and warms up my small room pretty quickly. It does not make much noise like the other heaters I had previously and is reasonably priced

Sergio
SergioSydney7 posts

Affordable and reliable

Bought this product as I live in a house with a big open plan living area. Really does the trick to make one feel comfortable inside. Timer is a great feature as you can set it to turn on just before you get home and find the house already cozy when you get in

Jo-anne F.
Jo-anne F. · KOH111

Hi I bought this 12 months ago have only used it twice. All of a sudden it won't turn on. I can't see any way to trouble shoot it? The timer has not been touched. when I flip the switches on they don't light up. Can it just die like that?

Julie Stearman

I would take it back to the place I purchased it from and talk to them first, if they cannot hep them I would fin someone or somewhere I can get it looked at and maybe fixed

Ryan
Ryan · KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

Mine hasn’t been use in a while I turnt it on and it made bubbling noices is that meant to happen

Julie Stearman

When I turn on mine after a long time (mainly Winter) it bubbles then starts to heat up and I have found it very good and keeps me warm when it is very cold and I have had no problems.

Nat
Nat · KOH111

Does this heater have a fan

Julie Stearman

Nat NO this is an oil heater without a fan but it does heat up bathroom (my hubby is a diabetic) and it is lovely and warm for him when he gets out of the shower.

Julie Stearman

Forgot to also say close the door if possible.

Compare all Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 listings
Kambrook KOH107
Kambrook KOH1072.5
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) $69.95$99.95$69.95
Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
Dimensions 945 x 250 x 250 mm945 x 250 x 490 mm945 x 250 x 330 mm
FeaturesThermostatThermostatThermostat
Additional FeaturesTip Over ProtectionTip Over ProtectionTip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings333
Power1,000 W2,400 W1,500 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite