Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111

KOH105, KOH107 and KOH111

Great heater

This came with the unit I rent. Heats up a 3.5 x 7 mt room easily. I would definitely recommend it. I have arthritis that is worse in the cold. This heater is perfect.
The timer is a great feature.

Purchased in January 2019 at Feminine Mysteries.

Noise Level
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Safety
Room Type Living/Dining Area
SmellNo

Good little all day heater

I was using a ceramic blow heater to heat my study where I work from home. But this was getting too noisy and drying out the air too much, so I swapped to an oil heater - looking at some of the reviews I was impressed with this 5-fin heater for performance and only estimated $1.10 day to heat (= 3 at that cost), this review was good as I haven’t used one in years. It is slow to warm the room about 1 hour, but once there it’s a nice heat being radiant and no noise and not drying the air like the fan heaters. If this worries you pop it on when you first get up.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Average - not efficient

I bought this 11 fin oil heater because I didn't manage to get a Kambrook KRH300 Radiant heater (sold out).

The 11 fin oil heater is slow, inefficient, takes very long time to warm up. Even if it is fully warmed up, it can only heat a small room. So if you decide to run it, run it long enough (at least 2 hours)

Don't recommend it, buy a radiant heater instead for the same money.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Good heater

This heater heats my small open plan apartment pretty well. We bought it because the spilt air con system's heating function made the air very dry. This was a worthy replacement. The only issue is that the heater makes a loud ticking sound when it turns on. The timer function, while handy is tricky to use and makes a loud noise also. Wouldn't want to use this in a bedroom but the lounge room is fine.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Great Deal And It's Doing A Great Job.

It's an oil heater what could I say. Good price, Big W - $79, well made and a reputable brand name behind it. Had it for 3 months and it does the job I bought it for well. The tenants in the studio are very happy, that's all that matters.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Nice little heater for small rooms.

We bought this heater for use in our spare room. It's safe and heats up just enough to do the job, cycling on and off with the thermostat as required. I have the black model which is a little bit special for these fin type heaters looking more stylish and blending into the room better than a white one.

So disappointed

Does not warm small room. Heater may be defective. Noticed it is now discontinued, no wonder as it is an utter wast of money and storage room as it would not warm the toilet. Though warm to the touch it does not warm a small room and because it was a discontinued heater at purchase last week will ask for a refund

Hi, please contact customer service on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

ideal for small spaces

As expected it is ideal for heating small spaces, very quiet and quickly makes a difference to the environment. Doesn't cost a lot to run and is great that it has a timer feature making bedtime and getting up a little bit easier. Great brand, trustworthy and reliable for years to come

Keeping warm

Have been using this small oil heater in caravan, in -6°, and it handles the job well. Heats up quickly. I Leave it set on medium over night and keeps the cold out. This is a great little heater, can be left on while sleeping no fan noise, and very stable.

Keeps you warm

It is a good small heater to warm up the room as I turn it off after the room warms up at night. It is reasonably priced and warms up my small room pretty quickly. It does not make much noise like the other heaters I had previously and is reasonably priced

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Affordable and reliable

Bought this product as I live in a house with a big open plan living area. Really does the trick to make one feel comfortable inside. Timer is a great feature as you can set it to turn on just before you get home and find the house already cozy when you get in

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Works well for the bucks

Well, nothing much to say. I do not expect extra performance from a heater around this price range, and I only need exactly that. Enough to warm a medium room, a bit stretched for a big one though. The thermostat is useful and able to keep stable temperature for my room throughout the night - that's what important.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Small but warm

This heater is only a small feature but it can warm up the room you are in. Not too expensive and easily stored away when finished. At first I did notice a plastic burning smell, but this faded (no longer new?) or I became used to the smell. I would recommend as it stops if the heat gets too hot which I like as a safety feature.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Keep us warm, not bad for the price tag

Always been a fan of oil heater since it's really quite, but with this model I do occasionally hear some clicking sound, otherwise it keeps my bedroom relatively warm and is safe to leave on at night. However one flaw I found was that it is a little tricky to move this heater around.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Decent heater for one room

I use this heater to keep my baby's room warm overnight in winter - the thermostat function is really handy for this so it cuts in and out overnight to maintain the temperature. Other than that feature it is fairly basic heater. It was easy to assemble and looks decent. It would be better if they added a timer to this model.

Just a ok product.

Bought this heater a week ago. This product with fair price and easy to assemble it. Using this heater just few days, I put it in my master room, which about 15 sqm, this heater can't even heat my room in hours! May be because it's low rate of work. May be next time try a large one.

Great, lasting long

Great condition. No need for repairment since I bought it. Love to use it in winnter. Definitely recommend to friends and family . Love it , it's not expensive as well, affordable ! Love this brand . Kambrook is a great and affordable brand. Always choose it! Thank you very much.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Nice heater...and am suspecting pretty economical

So...I am touching this thing when it is on only 1400 watts and feels SO hot...that is pretty darn good for 1400 when other heaters I have had felt only lukewarm at this power level....this is why I am saying that it is probably very economical to run...good job Kambrook

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Now I have a warm & toasty room

Very happy with this column heater. It warms the small room I have it in quickly on a low setting. The timer works well and has been reliable - I set it to come on each morning. The thermostat works well. It's easy to use - though the very small timer notches may be tricky for some with large fingers. I've had it for a while now, no issues at all.
Effective, reliable, has timer and thermostat

Good for Small/Small-Medium Rooms

I bought the Black 5 Fin.
I have a room that is 5 paces (for an average height female) by 4 paces. I consider my room medium size with about the standard ceiling height (perhaps a smidge taller).

I found that it takes forever to heat up the room, but once it has been on for a while (2hrs +) the room has a good ambient warmth to it (but I would still need to wear a jumper to feel cosy). The heater itself is good as it doesn't get dangerously hot. If I touch it I don get burnt (and that was after havig it on medium-Max for 2 days straight). Obviously holding your hand on it for several seconds does. It has a handle that you can use to drag it with.

If I were to rewind time and buy a heater for my room, I think I would go with a bigger one (~double the price or 5 fin). I didn't at the time because I am a (typical) student and considered my room to be medium size.
Pretty sturdy, warms rooms (small-SmallMedium size), energy efficient and not too pricey.
Doesn't heat medium spaces.

We bought new one 11fin 2400 today. Waited to heat room for 3 hours but there is no change in room temperature. It's medium studio room..
I am not sure what the issue could be. Is the heater hot to touch? I close all doors, as the heat noticeably escapes if I dont. I use the timer to heat at about 4am, and by 6am the room is nice and comfortable. I have the heat turned up to full, and I adjust it as needed. If it is not heating, it may be faulty, or heat is escaping. Hope this helps.

How to stop the tickling noise in the heater? The noise is there no matter whether the heater is on manual or timer mode. It's so annoying and disturbing my sleep at night!
Hi Amy, please contact the customer service centre during business hours regarding this on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook team.Amy...get a refund if you can...this should not happen and sounds like the heater is defective...cheers

Wanting to know if it is knocked over, does it have a reset switch or is it broken?
Hi Maree, please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 during business hours or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Kambrook KOH105Kambrook KOH107Kambrook KOH111
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) $69.95$69.95$99.95
Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
Colour / Finish WhiteWhiteWhite
Dimensions 945 x 250 x 250 mm945 x 250 x 330 mm945 x 250 x 490 mm
Construction Material Die-Cast MetalDie-Cast MetalDie-Cast Metal
FeaturesThermostatThermostatThermostat
Additional FeaturesTip Over ProtectionTip Over ProtectionTip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings333
Power1,000 W1,500 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateAug 2011Aug 2011May 2011