KOH105, KOH111, KOH107
Listing monitored by Kambrook

3.8
  • Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (3)
Julie StearmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just Great Product

We have a semi small area & it heats up very quickly. Keeps us warm and not overheated. It copes with the very well & we are very satisfied with the heaters ability to reach temperature in a timely manner.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for $70.00.

Pete
PeteSydney

Constant clicking sound

We purchased this heater for our nursery. Heating wise it’s quite okay. However, it clicked intermittently from the outset, progressing to a constant loud clicking which disturbed our baby’s sleep. I emailed Kambrook to ask if this is how the product was designed to perform but did not receive a reply.
Ordinary product, ordinary service.
We’ve since purchased a De’Longhi and it heats well and is quiet.

Noise Level
Room Type Small Bedroom
Adrian D.
Adrian D.Perth, WA

Doesn't disappoint.

I read all the reviews about oil heaters from Target (Home), Kmart (Anko) and BigW, this had the best review and doesn't disappoint. Bought 2, one for our bedroom and one for our daughters. Thermostat works well, on high power and high heat the room is unbearably warm and it also switches off when at desired setting. My wife also likes that it doesn't blow hot air and dry the room out. I recommend this item.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bigw for $79.00.

Electric Heaters

Find out how Kambrook KOH105 / KOH107 / KOH111 compares to other Electric Heaters

DjayJCjay
DjayJCjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great heater

This came with the unit I rent. Heats up a 3.5 x 7 mt room easily. I would definitely recommend it. I have arthritis that is worse in the cold. This heater is perfect.
The timer is a great feature.

Purchased in January 2019 at Feminine Mysteries.

Paul
PaulSydney

Good little all day heater

I was using a ceramic blow heater to heat my study where I work from home. But this was getting too noisy and drying out the air too much, so I swapped to an oil heater - looking at some of the reviews I was impressed with this 5-fin heater for performance and only estimated $1.10 day to heat (= 3 at that cost), this review was good as I haven’t used one in years. It is slow to warm the room about 1 hour, but once there it’s a nice heat being radiant and no noise and not drying the air like the fan heaters. If this worries you pop it on when you first get up.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
terrywang
terrywangSydney, NSW

Average - not efficient

I bought this 11 fin oil heater because I didn't manage to get a Kambrook KRH300 Radiant heater (sold out).

The 11 fin oil heater is slow, inefficient, takes very long time to warm up. Even if it is fully warmed up, it can only heat a small room. So if you decide to run it, run it long enough (at least 2 hours)

Don't recommend it, buy a radiant heater instead for the same money.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Hannah
HannahMelbourne

Good heater

This heater heats my small open plan apartment pretty well. We bought it because the spilt air con system's heating function made the air very dry. This was a worthy replacement. The only issue is that the heater makes a loud ticking sound when it turns on. The timer function, while handy is tricky to use and makes a loud noise also. Wouldn't want to use this in a bedroom but the lounge room is fine.

Waxzed
WaxzedSouth West, WA

Great Deal And It's Doing A Great Job.

It's an oil heater what could I say. Good price, Big W - $79, well made and a reputable brand name behind it. Had it for 3 months and it does the job I bought it for well. The tenants in the studio are very happy, that's all that matters.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Lok
LokPerth

Nice little heater for small rooms.

We bought this heater for use in our spare room. It's safe and heats up just enough to do the job, cycling on and off with the thermostat as required. I have the black model which is a little bit special for these fin type heaters looking more stylish and blending into the room better than a white one.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Disappointed
DisappointedROKEBY

So disappointed

Does not warm small room. Heater may be defective. Noticed it is now discontinued, no wonder as it is an utter wast of money and storage room as it would not warm the toilet. Though warm to the touch it does not warm a small room and because it was a discontinued heater at purchase last week will ask for a refund

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Kambrook
RachelKambrook

Hi, please contact customer service on 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Kambrook Team

Ktg
KtgTamworth

ideal for small spaces

As expected it is ideal for heating small spaces, very quiet and quickly makes a difference to the environment. Doesn't cost a lot to run and is great that it has a timer feature making bedtime and getting up a little bit easier. Great brand, trustworthy and reliable for years to come

Kit
KitQueanbeyan, NSW Australia

Keeping warm

Have been using this small oil heater in caravan, in -6°, and it handles the job well. Heats up quickly. I Leave it set on medium over night and keeps the cold out. This is a great little heater, can be left on while sleeping no fan noise, and very stable.

Aman
AmanMelbourne

Keeps you warm

It is a good small heater to warm up the room as I turn it off after the room warms up at night. It is reasonably priced and warms up my small room pretty quickly. It does not make much noise like the other heaters I had previously and is reasonably priced

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sergio
SergioSydney

Affordable and reliable

Bought this product as I live in a house with a big open plan living area. Really does the trick to make one feel comfortable inside. Timer is a great feature as you can set it to turn on just before you get home and find the house already cozy when you get in

Date PurchasedJune 2017
southeasternland
southeasternlandClayton South

Works well for the bucks

Well, nothing much to say. I do not expect extra performance from a heater around this price range, and I only need exactly that. Enough to warm a medium room, a bit stretched for a big one though. The thermostat is useful and able to keep stable temperature for my room throughout the night - that's what important.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016