Kambrook Stainless 6L KSC110 / KSC120

Kambrook Stainless 6L KSC110 / KSC120

KSC120 and KSC110

Ticks All the Boxes

I am used to using a slow cooker so there were no real surprises. This cooker is slightly larger than my previous one and so the cooking times vary a little, no problems here and on the whole I am very happy with my choice of cooker. The variety of dishes is really comprehensive from down to earth family meals to formal dinner parties - this cooker handles the lot, including desserts.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Stock Standard

Purchased this on a whim from Woolies. It’s been a good addition to my kitchen; easy to use, easy to clean.

The settings are quite basic (which I like), but doesn’t have an auto off switch so I don’t feel safe leaving the house with this going. Was helpful throughout winter for weekend cook ups.

Overall, happy enough with this impulse buy!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Perfect!!

I have recently purchased my cooker and I am absolutely delighted with the ease and taste of the meals.
I did a lot of research before buying my Kambrook and I couldn’t be happier.
I really don’t know how I use to cook beforehand.
It produces wonderful and tasty meals and all cooking.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Easy cooking

Very happy with the cooking. Cooked a leg of lamb with it and friends said it was really good. Meat was tender. Don't have to spend long time slaving away cooking. Just chuck everything and turn on the cooker. It is easy use and to clean as well. The pot is heavy, so have to be a little bit careful especially when the pot is filled with food and hot.

Date PurchasedJul 2012

Just what I need

This slow cooker is amazing I can set it of a morning and come home to the whole house smelling amazing. The meat I use is alwayse melt in your mouth and I do but the cheapestmeat I can find. Then to clean is easy. It's just a lid and the pot which you place in hot soapy water and clean as normal dish with ease.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

I cant live with out it

Very happy with the results
Oh very easy even with baking hard items
Yes very much
I would buy another one to do more meals or cook in bulk im that happy with it
Would recommond to my friends an family if they needed one as well
:) !!!
Cheers guys

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Still works a treat after 6yrs

Best slow cooker, works well so easy to clean have used mainly in winter months also taken out on caravan. Makes delicious meals, so simple to use easy functions. Still going strong after along six years. Best meal ever cooked in it is lamb thanks yummy! Love my slow cooker

Date PurchasedJul 2011

2 years on and still going strong. Cooks well. Easy to clean.

It does everything it needs to do. Low heat or high heat. Cooks meals well. I find it simple to wash, first with a soak and rinse and then into our dishwasher. It gets a huge workout in winter with meals almost every night and slow cooking for many hours. After 2 years its still going strong.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Love it.

Very happy with cooking results.I cooked a roast lamb the other day and i was amazed how well it cooked.Easy to clean.Cooks anything from roasts,desserts,lasagne,potato bake and cakes
Its one of my favourite appliances to use .I love how you can put something in it and leave it on all day on low.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Good cheap slow cooker for the price!

Very easy to use and reliable. Doesn't have any fancy features like the automatic stir stick or a timer, but for the price point it makes sense. Only thing to be aware of is that it's quite heavy. Had one previously for years and years and it was only replaced due to a pet knocking it over.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Amazing

This is my favourite appliance in the house. It cooks the most amazing meals from stews and soups to pavlova and fudge. The removable crock pot means I can take it out and place it on the table and people can help themselves. I defiantly recommend this slow cooker to everyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Satisfied

It's big, handy, and does what I want. Haven't had it for very long so still needs to stand the test of time. Would be good to have a timer and more than three settings, but you get what you pay for. For the price, it's pretty decent. Great slow cooked lamb!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great Value for money

Great Price,Great Results.
Amazing slow cooker use it weekly. Only little downfall is there is no timer. there are only 3 setting. Low, High and Keep Warm. Very easy to clean. you can place the bowl into the dishwasher. Cooker food really well. pulled pork is amazing in it. highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Perfect I use it all the time!!

Very happy with the cooking results every time,makes lovely porridge too,It,s easy to clean every time,and i am very satisfied with this product.The 6L pot size makes it handy to keep food warm when a party is about with friends.I also love the three temp,settings the whole package is a nice product.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Awesome

Love this slow cooker use it all the time in the cooler months as it's so convenient and cooks the food very well so it's ready when I come home from work.The slow cooker is easy to clean and maintain and looks great on my bench top.I recommend this cooker to everyone

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Convenient

It's good for full time working ladies like me . When I come back home the dish is done and ready to eat. It's size is good also to keep the things warm and serve them directly from it during a party at home.
The bowl inside is very heavy though and need a deeper and bigger sink to clean.
I am satisfied with the features.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Can't fault it...

I cannot fault this item my missus purchased a few years ago. We have used it plenty of times producing amazing hearty meals. Its still going strong to this day and is very easy to clean. The size of the bowl is large enough to cater for guests but does not need to be filled if only wanting a meal for 2-4.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

One of the best purchases we could have done

We bought a Kambrook 6L slow cooker at the beginning of the year and has been one of the best purchases we could have made. We are using it almost every weekend to prepare something different and we are loving it, including the kids.

It has 3 different functions - Low / High and stay warm. We usually prefer the low alternative which gives you sumptuous food in just 12 hours but if you are in a hurry you can use the high option and in 4-6 hours the meal is ready.

It is very easy to use and clean and perfect for these winter months

Date PurchasedJan 2017

best invention

Great ease of use, simple to clean, never had a problem with undercooked or raw product (as expected), great time saving diverse machine. Can prep everything from roasts, veggies, cakes, bread, sauces, soup. Definitely family sized and best purchase. Very efficient and doesn't take up much space in the cupboard or on the counter

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Can't live without it

I love my slow cooker very easy to clean and cooks everything great..i use it all the time the best thing ever just turn it on and walk away come home abd its all done the meat is always tender..anybody can use it very simple to use all my family and friends gave the same one..

Date PurchasedNov 2014