Kambrook Stainless 6L KSC110

MPNs: KAM-KSC110BSS and KSC110

topion

topionSydney

Time saving appliance

Happy that food especially meat turns out tender and delicious. Great time saver as one can place meat,, sauce ,vegies and other condiments the night before and dish is ready in the morning, one does not have to watch it. Great for entertaining a large group as it can accommodate a fair amount.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Rebecca

RebeccaBrisbane

Love this - great value for money. Easy Dinners

I've made a variety of meals in this slow cooker - from curries and casseroles to lamb shoulder. I get rave reviews every time and it's a great way to meal prep for the week. The controls are easy to use and the manual comes with a great range of recipes and cooking tips. Would highly recommend Kambrook.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Hello the light is on but nothing there!

Pea and ham soup cooking for five hours and is only luke warm. At this rate it should be ready in two weeks. I have used other slow cookers before with lots of success with fully complete meals in four to five hours. So I had to pull out my trusty deep saucepan poured the contents into it, fired up the gas stove and cooked it in less than an hour. Dear Kambrook....what is the point of selling a product that looks good but doesn't do what it is suppose to do. I didn't get what I paid for!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Hi,
Please contact the customer service team on 1300 139 798.
Thanks,
The Kambrook Team

J30H

J30H

Easy to use

Purchased a few months ago and i use it so offen its great, it's just So easy to use, i just add all the ingredients into the pot and turn it on, always get tender meat. The fact that its reasonably priced and gives good results you cant complain! Glad i have it saves me trying to get dinner ready as soon as i get home.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great product!!

I bought my slow cooker about 6 months ago from Kmart. It gets used 1-2 times per week, every week and doesn't skip a beat. It's great for just the family or big enough to feed everyone when the in-laws come to visit. A great product from a company I trust.

Double batches!

I scored one of these for free 5 years ago. I love it. As a busy mum, I make double batches of everything: Stews, Bolognese, curry, dhal and it's just the right size. Actually, you pretty much have to do double batches because, as another reviewer mentioned, I can burn smaller amounts even when on low.

first day

just bought it out of the shop, so had to give it a try. it worked like a charm. started on the auto as have found with previous cookers its a very
good idea, and had a great meal. caant wait till tomorrow to have another go thanks kambrook eric froude

Wouldn't get hot enough

It took 24 hours to cook. On high the temp only got to 70 degrees, low seemed exactly the same temp. Even though the thermostat was clicking in and out correctly.
I returned it for a refund. I wasn't interested in swapping it for another one that the thermostat would operate at another random temp. Obviously made of junk components. Using a 280 watt heater coil for this large volume of liquid is a joke.

Extremely disappointed

Three hours on high and it has not even started to simmer - not happy! Whilst the contents of my cooker are barely lukewarm, the outside is dangerously hot - I have a massive burn on my hand from where I accidently brushed the outside of the cooker. Surely this is not safe. What the hell Kambrook? This is the last time I buy one of your products.

See all Kambrook Stainless 6L KSC110 / KSC120 reviews

Piau

Piauasked

Can a slow cooker be used too bake in like cook a potato bake?

Stuball
Stuball

Yes you can but it will take around 4 hours to cook it and if you want a crispy top you will have to place under the grill.

RachelKambrook

Hi Piau - Yes, a potato bake can be cooked in the slow cooker. It would take approximately 4 - 5 hours on the high setting, depending on the thickness of the sliced potatoes. If you would like to gratin the top, the cooked potato bake should be transferred to an over proof bowl, before placing it into the oven. The ceramic cooking bowl should not be used in an oven. Thanks, the Kambrook team

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Does this model automatically turn off when the meal is cooked? If I am gone longer than the 6-8 hours will it have cooked and turned off in the auto mode?

RachelKambrook

Hi Lesley - No, this model does not automatically switch off. The setting needs to be manually changed or switched to off once cooking is complete. Thanks, the Kambrook team.

emguy1

emguy1asked

Is this supposed to get really hot on the outside?! It's my first use and it had been on for hardly any time before it got hot to the touch, I caught my arm on it and it caught me by surprise. It's now been on its 'low' setting for a few hours and it's really hot to the exterior touch! Design flaw?! I want to 'set and forget' but I don't want to leave it on the table! I have a toddler who is very busy and I am going to have to chuck it out, too dangerous! Do I have a faulty machine or do they just get hot?

OfficialKambrook

Hi Emguy1 - could you please contact the Kambrook customer care team on 1300 139 798 or e-mail askus@kambrook.com.au. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Kambrook representatives

CategorySlow Cookers