Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R

See the Best Super Sport Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I LOVED MY NINJA!

I had my Kawasaki ZX600 2010 for two years and loved it so much!
Powerful and it sounded great . I would recommend this bike for anyone that wanted to upgrade from having a 250cc or something .
I no longer have this bike as i had to sell it but i know that the owner is enjoying his time on it!!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

SirCam

SirCamSydney

2009 - Under appreciated bike.

Often overshadowed by it's other Japanese rivals of the same vintage, this went under the radar. Which, is a good thing! Insurance for me was half the price compared to the others, and cheaper to buy as everyone wants the other models.
Goes hard and rides well. Love it. Don't over look this bike, if you can get one for a good price, go for it. You wont be disappointed.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

DON18CANBERRA

Fantastic and brilliant bike!

Ianthomo

Ianthomo

Good

If you can find one in good condition it is still a desirable bike that will provide many a day of fulfillment in sports riding. If you are new to sports bikes I highly recommend this as a starter bike before upgrading to its bigger brothers.
95 Model, my first real sports bike and what an introduction, agile, great power delivery with a rush of power past 10,000 rpm. It was reliable starting first shot every time, even in cold weather without fuel injection. Styling still looked good when I sold it in 2009 and collected positive comments from admirers.
Although a great bike and in great condition, it lacked the necessary technology of today, fuel injection, better brakes and suspension. Other than that no real gripes.