Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad

Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Blackbetty

Love my black beast! Tons of power smooth and quiet. Can't beat it just as good as a Harley at one third of the price!

There is NO better cruiser than the Nomad

We purchased our Nomad back in 2010. She's an 06 model and we are still doing Rohde Trips, Day Rides, and Camp Trips with her. She purrs as she goes down the highway without being excessively loud. In other words, she let’s people know she’s arriving without deafening them. We have taken her to the mountains, on farm roads, on highways, on dirt roads, to the seaside, on country roads, and there is no terrain this girl can’t handle.

Despite her weight, she curls around those corners with the same style and grace of any gold medal Olympic gymnast. Her fuel economy is great, she has more than ample room in her pannier boxes, and sitting on her wide and comfortable seats whilst cruising down the highway equates to sitting on the plushest of sofa’s.

Her style and class speaks for itself. Even after a long trip, and needing a bath, this girl will still turn heads in any town she enters.

As for towing, she tows our motorcycle camper trailer like a dream.

Would not swap the Nomad for any other cruiser :)

Safe riding all,
Kate
rohdetrips.com
comfort, reliability, style, capability as a tourer

kawasaki Vulcan 1600 nomad

Great ride. Even better now I have installed a fi2000r . There's is no more pinging a smoother ride and sounds totally different. I recommend this to anyone who has been taken aback with the performance wither nomad. Kawasaki should have fitted them all to this models. Again a better ride even two up there's a noticeable difference.

Nice and Scary!

But only at first as I'm 5'10" & 78 kg. Easy to ride for a heavy bike. I am happy with it's grunt and comfort. Over 15 kph it drives itself. Need more practice and can't wait for it. Oh yeah-expect to scrape the boards,it's unavoidable.Mates have Harleys,I couldn't afford a Road King or Fatboy, but I'm satisfied.
All good with the 2006 model.

overall AAA+ great cruiser that attracks a lot of questions and attention people even stopped at the traffic lights people want to know everything about the bike or just give you the thumbs up ! a great bike for a conversation starter.
everything ! rides great heaps of grunt in every gear comfortable seat and especialy for the pillian for those long trips and loads of luggage space!
its a pain at low speed turns and forget about parking it in nose first anywhere

2005 Kawasaki vn1600 classic. It's overheating but coolant is full & oil in the view window shows full. On idle it's fine but ant movement on the throttle & the fluid light flickers, the FL error code light flashes & it sounds like its starving of fuel...any ideas?

How do I know if my Kawasaki vn nomad is a d6 or a f6?

Gday all I've had a problem with my 2008 vn Kawasaki nomad that I've never experienced before with my bike I was riding for around 3 hrs or more during this trip I lost the clutch then the rear brakes got both back after bike cooled down motor seemed to get a little hotter than normal was a hot day though checked oil in engine was a little low my question is seen bike is 10 yrs old is it time to change brake lines and what oil do I change to seen I'm still using recommended oil from manufacture your help in this matter would be appreciated cheers mal  Reply

Vulcan 1600 Nomad