Z1000 and Z1000 ABS

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fitzy

FitzySydney

torque, style and a fuel eater

Had my z1000 2012 model now for 3 years. The same motor as the ZX10R but tuned for torque, this bike is an animal. I am 78 kg and thought the bike is 240kg the design means it is not heavy at all. the seat height is low and the bars are comfortable enough to ride all day.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Z Sugomi

Z Sugomi

Fast, nimble and fun!

New to the biking world i had no issues going from a Z300 to the 2016 Z1000. It's fast, its sturdy, and its fun as hell to ride. What drew me to the bike was the super aggressive Sugomi syling which looks even better in person with the cats eye LEDs.
I commute to work most days and find it so precise to split through traffic on. The highlight of the work day is getting to ride this weapon.
Aside from ABS you will not get any electronic aids and they are known as a bit of a wheelie machine. Some people may find the seat a bit hard. I have ridden for 3-5 hours without an issue personally.

I purchased the bike from Causeway Kawasaki who made the purchase process as easy as possible and gave me a great deal on the bike.

Happy riding!

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Awesome bike

Absolutely awesome bike!
Have had 7 bikes and this is by far the best machine I've owened.Power response handling everything is so sharp and precise and such a well balanced bike very easy to ride.Cant fault this bike and always gets complements when out riding.
Jump on one you won't be disappointed

Date PurchasedJul 2013

UglyHervey Bay

Great ride well balanced and responsive

I have a z1000abs for about 2 months brought it second hand 2011 model. I have put new Tyers angel gt 55 profile which was a great upgrade. Rode nearly 3000km one week after getting it. Corners well handles much better than I thought it would. Was going to keep it for 3 months and try another bike but am in no hurry to sell it as better than I expected. Have to keep the revs up to get it to perform. But does well in the higher rev range. Yes would recommend

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ugly

Just a quick up date , I have purchased ne Angel GT tyre's and would recomend them as far as saying would not buy any other tyre for this bike handles real sweet

Happy

Love the bike had a few problems but Kawasaki fixed every thing to how I wanted it done. I'm very happy with the service I have received from Epping motor cycles and Kawasaki and would recommend this shop and this brand of bike to any one.
From very happy customer

Maestrolb
Maestrolb

Dero43

Dero43Adelaide

The Z1000 is a wonderful bike that is an absolute hoot to ride. The oppressive police presence on our roads means that all the hyper-sports bikes are just a liability, the Z1000 gives me a real sensation af sped with the enjoyment without the scary speeds. On a tight road this bike will outmanoeuvre anything except a Motard.
The great styling and incredibly sharp handling.
The terrible exhust system, that must be ditched for a 4-1. A slight gear-selector problem was fixed under warranty.