I absolutely love this bike! Z125 is by far the best bike for having some great fun riding around. I wouldn't buy any thing else in its category.
This is only the base model and it still does so much. It's performance was surprisingly fantastic for a base model product. I recommend it to my friends and family.
Fun run around bike
We bought this bike which was for the sheer fun factor.
Very small and light, approx 100kg
The power is 125 and the top speed is at 103km and takes 2 weeks to get there...
It is kawasaki's answer to the HONDA GROM,
in my humble opinion it IS a fraction better the grom in performance and overall value.
However it is quiete pricey where a brand new one can set you back high end of 3k ($3999).
It does however attract alot of attention due to its ridiculously small size and makes the rider look pretty humorous.
1. Looks cute
2. Fuel consumption is excellent
3. Insurance is cheap
4. Very light, can be lifted by 2 ppl
5. Makes you and others laugh
6. Enough power to have fun with
7. Quick off the mark
8. A ton of affordable upgrades
9. It's like having a little puppy where girls will come up to you and say "oh how cute"
10. Great to filter between cars and in CBD streets
11. Great fun to ride
1. Uncomfortable for bigger riders
2. Turning circle is restricted due to the handlebar hitting your knee
3. 0 - 100km in 2 weeks
5. Feel unsafe in high speeds
6. Feel unsafe to park outside overnight
z125 pro is the manual version of the popular z125 auto in Asian countries,
There are not many around at this time but it is slowly becoming popular between people who commute inner city and females who are starting to ride.
It is a good little package of the 125cc bike which directly challenges the HONDA grom which is approx $500 more expensive.
If you are looking for something new and different for running around short distances,
this is a good option.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.